Don't suppose anyone can save me from my insanity?

I can pretty much ignore this but... I don't wanna. 

I lose clawed gauntlets on lykaios after installing the yiffy mod.   lol... I've spent a stupid amount of time trying to figure out when exactly I lose them, and its exactly when this mod gets installed and they come back when its uninstalled.

I tested it a little further and the modified nords also do not have claws (when wearing gauntlets), but the normal khajiit do (work as intended).

i'd probably be fine with it but they have claws when not wearing anything (I know... game stopper).   I've tried all of the normal things (reinstall, mod order, dropping files, fresh install). Is there some easy way for me to get this to work or should I just get over it?

mods are in order; just the requirements + better claws/gauntlets, alternative start, and xp32 (for troubleshooting). installed with nmm.

Don't suppose anyone can save me from my insanity?

I can pretty much ignore this but... I don't wanna. 

I lose clawed gauntlets on lykaios after installing the yiffy mod.   lol... I've spent a stupid amount of time trying to figure out when exactly I lose them, and its exactly when this mod gets installed and they come back when its uninstalled.

I tested it a little further and the modified nords also do not have claws (when wearing gauntlets), but the normal khajiit do (work as intended).

i'd probably be fine with it but they have claws when not wearing anything (I know... game stopper).   I've tried all of the normal things (reinstall, mod order, dropping files, fresh install). Is there some easy way for me to get this to work or should I just get over it?

mods are in order; just the requirements + better claws/gauntlets, alternative start, and xp32 (for troubleshooting). installed with nmm.

That is because in the original Lykaios Race mod, they are set with ArmorRace=KhajiitRace, which tells the game to use khajiit-enabled gear on them (and that's why they have claws, because Better Claws gives special meshes with claws to khajiit but not to other non-beast races). This mods sets the Lykaios as ArmorRace=NordRace, so they use the correct feet meshes, helmet meshes, SOS meshes, etc. just like the modified Nords (now "lykaios" in appearance but not in race). Better Claws then still assigns the non-clawed meshes to Nords (and, by extension, to Lykaios).

To fix it, you can either delete non-clawed meshes and replace them with clawed ones (which can be done with no extra tools but would mean everyone would get claws, even Orcs/Dremora/Snow Elves or any other unchanged race), or use TES5Edit to delete NordRace and NordRaceVampire from the normal models' race list and add them to the clawed ones.

Not sure if this is a bug with the armor or the lungaris race itself, but in mistveil keep Wylandriah's head clips through the hood pretty badly. I made a lungaris earlier and noticed they have an option to increase/decrease the height of their neck.

There is clipping with the hood because most head gear still points to human meshes, which cause this kind of issues with beast heads. BadDog is working on it, but in the meantime you can try using the mod mentioned by Yuni that makes all head gear invisible.

Okay, creeps and clowns, a new version is up. A few more headgear fixes, facegen files, lots of fixes, and, wait for it, a merged ESP thanks to all the work Blaze69 did. I was able to switch my game over to the new version no problem--take out Cats and Furry Age and all should go well.

It might have gone faster but I've, um, been working on some revealing clothes on the side. I figure for furries, clothes are more for decoration than modesty and there aren't good revealing clothes for guys for things like the fancy clothes and monks' robes. I'll make those available separately when I have a few more done.

Just a heads up that the XPMSE skeleton does NOT seem to play nice with this mod. At least it didn't for me. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why all my saves would lock the game up right before it finished loading, and I ripped out XPMSE because I was sure something else somewhere had installed its own SL compatible skeletons (pretty sure it's SOS). Sure enough, animations and such still functioned, and saves created from a new game were able to be loaded 95% of the time.

Not that it's anything I feel this mod needs to fix, but to anyone else who seems to be having issues loading saves, try removing XPMSE and start a new game. It sadly won't fix the ones already created (something is borked with the data it generates for the save itself) but any new ones should be okay.

To fix it, you can either delete non-clawed meshes and replace them with clawed ones (which can be done with no extra tools but would mean everyone would get claws, even Orcs/Dremora/Snow Elves or any other unchanged race), or use TES5Edit to delete NordRace and NordRaceVampire from the normal models' race list and add them to the clawed ones.

ty sir. Exactly what I was looking for but without spending days trying to figure it out.   Ill prolly go with the edit, seems easier.

Whoop, you're right about the tigers. Musta mucked something up in their race def...

Actually, youd didn't. Everything is set up as it should, but for some unknown reason, the game forces the load of the human head models and data on male Redguards and Dark Elves as long as their head parts are the vanila ones, even if they are redirected to new assets and have new FaceGen data. Restoring them back to "MaleHeadTiger/Panther" solves this. Now we know why that was set up that way :s. It doesn't seem to affect females though, so I left them pointing to the original (redirected) heads.

As for the FaceGen data, you might have made a mistake, because when I unpack the mod, FaceGen meshes are fine, but FaceGen textures only include .tga files. Those files are backups that the CK creates at the same time as the actual texture sets, which are the .dds ones. So, while you can indeed delete half of all the output textures because they are useless duplicates, you have to delete the .tga's and keep the .dds'.

I'm feeling like working some more on this, namely fixing as many remaining hairs as I can, so if you wait for me to be done I can post an .esp with the head fixes and with more redirected hairs, so you can rebuild FaceGen data again but this time with more (hopefully all) fixed hairs. I can try exporting and packing it myself, but I'm not sure if I will be able to attatch the file to a post due to the size. We'll see.

EDIT: Yep, managed to fix all remaining hairs. As usual, I assigned the meshes randomly, so they probably won't resemble the original hairs at all (not that much can be done about that ). At least there will be no more blatant head clipping (some of the custom heads like the Fennec one still have some hair clipping in certain areas, but it's barely noticeable). The CK is working on exporting FaceGen, so if everything seems to work fine when it's done, I'll upload the .esp and see if I can upload FaceGen too.

EDIT 2: Well, everything seems to work, but as I expected, the FaceGen files are so many that even if they are compressed into a .bsa they take up 300 MB of space, and 7zip could only take it down to 200 MB into a .7z file, so I will attach the fixed .esp file here and upload the FaceGen to Mega. It's my first time using Mega, so please tell me if it doesn't work. Note that the compressed file already includes the fixed .esp, so if you opt for the full file you don't need the .esp from here.

https://mega.nz/#!dtshBAyZ!i4xIoYEf6-UBGXa_rrUWYFozPavKtaE0HdH_Y0t6iDs

Jeez, guy, I'm sorry, but in my last go-round I actually lost more of my own edits than I realized switching to your esp. Can you do your changes as an add-on? Then I can use TESedit to identify your changes and move them back into my own copy. (I do use TESedit, all the time. CK crashes like a mofo and takes an age to load.) I'll load this latest esp with mine side by side and see if I can merge them but it's gonna be what it is.

I have the redguard fix and a few more hoods & helmets ready to go. I'll pull everything together and put up a new version. Dunno what happened with the facegen--I just took what CK gave me. Explains why I didn't see much difference, tho.

Jeez, guy, I'm sorry, but in my last go-round I actually lost more of my own edits than I realized switching to your esp. Can you do your changes as an add-on? Then I can use TESedit to identify your changes and move them back into my own copy. (I do use TESedit, all the time. CK crashes like a mofo and takes an age to load.) I'll load this latest esp with mine side by side and see if I can merge them but it's gonna be what it is.

I have the redguard fix and a few more hoods & helmets ready to go. I'll pull everything together and put up a new version. Dunno what happened with the facegen--I just took what CK gave me. Explains why I didn't see much difference, tho.

No problem. I'm not sure if I will get everything right, because once the hairs were done I just fixed some more random issues that showed up and I don't remember them all. Give me a minute and I will upload it here. BTW the .bsa file in the Mega link should work fine even if you merge my fixes instead of using the included .esp, so I'd be good if you could upload it to the download section or at least put the link somewhere.

EDIT: Here it is. I just copied anything that I thought I could have touched, so chances are some records will be identical to the original and some of the fixes will be missing, but from I can remember, apart from the hairs, I fixed Redguard and Dark Elf heads, removed an edit to HighElfRaceVampire that set their ArmoRace to Khajiit, cleaned up Elder Races, gave Nord Vampires proper Lykaios mouths instead of khajiit ones, and redirected some Head Texture Sets that were still untouched or pointed to khajiit diffuses instead of race-specific ones (the latter were Redguard and Dark Elf textures, coincidentally).

Yup, you and I are overlapping some... found those same redguard head textures myself. No worries, I'll get everthing consolidated and figure out some way to deliver the facegen file. (Which may just be pointing to your mega site.)

Hey, in vanilla game does Sybille Stentor have fangs? Because she's showing up with some pretty scary fangs now.

Yup, you and I are overlapping some... found those same redguard head textures myself. No worries, I'll get everthing consolidated and figure out some way to deliver the facegen file. (Which may just be pointing to your mega site.)

Hey, in vanilla game does Sybille Stentor have fangs? Because she's showing up with some pretty scary fangs now.

Female Humaniod vampires don't have fangs in vanilla Skyrim (of course there are mods that fix that), but Khajiits (and any race that uses the same morphs) do have them, so that's why you are seeing them.

Glad the fixes could be merged, and yeah, maybe the Mega link is the best way to keep the FaceGen files, because otherwise you would have to divide it into several compressed files smaller than 100 MB (LL's file size limit). Just state clearly that the .esp file included with the .bsa should NOT be used and that's it.

If your Creation Kit crashes a lot, here's a way to fix it, if you already haven't done this:

Add bEnableAudio=0 under [Audio] to your SkyrimEditor.ini found in the main Skyrim folder

There's some weird bug with whatever sound engine they use, and it constantly causes crashes on computers with Windows Vista and up.

Similar thing for Vaalsark. There's a dark band around their midsection in the shape of underwear, rolling back to old textures fixed it. Hands and footpaws are completely missing for Lungaris for me, have not found a way to fix yet

Not sure about the textures because I edited the ones in V0.1 for the UUNP Special Body and didn't replace them with the ones in V0.2, but the missing body parts must be something on your setup because they are working fine for me. High Elf Vampires were missing the torso due to having the wrong ArmorRace, but it was just them and the fix is included in the patch I sent to BadDog.