5 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Thank You. General Canis Malum! Latin Transaltion of Bad Dog. Imperal using Latin name right? :)

Oh, dear Talos, please no. I mean, if (and only if) Bad Dog is really okay with it, I guess we could make it so the general is a reference to him/his avatar ingame (wouldn't be the first time a modder does something like that). But please don't make it so "in your face", that's just too much.

Maybe give him a normal Imperial name but make it so "Bad Dog" is his nickname. Or better, go for a more obscure reference and make it so his name or nickname is "Kelevra". I'd be cool with that instead.

19 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Oh, dear Talos, please no. I mean, if (and only if) Bad Dog is really okay with it, I guess we could make it so the general is a reference to him/his avatar ingame (wouldn't be the first time a modder does something like that). But please don't make it so "in your face", that's just too much.

Maybe give him a normal Imperial name but make it so "Bad Dog" is his nickname. Or better, go for a more obscure reference and make it so his name or nickname is "Kelevra". I'd be cool with that instead.

Ok, I'll not over react. Sorry Bad Dog. :)

37 minutes ago, 27X said:

Mordere Minante

That's... "threatening to bite"? I don't really trust Google Translate on Latin, but I don't have any other source to check.

Sounds more Italian than Latin, but I see it (or at least the idea) working out as a nickname. Something like "they call him that because he always looks like he's about to bite your face off". Don't see much of a connection with BD except for "bad" dogs being more likely to bite, I guess?

30 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Ok, I'll not over react. Sorry Bad Dog. :)

Hey don't get me wrong, the "character reference" thing is not a bad idea if Bad Dog is absolutely cool with it. It's just that naming the general "Bad Dog" in Latin just sounds too cheesy. If we do it, we should do it right.

On 11/14/2018 at 10:48 AM, Blaze69 said:

Use a spolier the next time you post your LO, that doesn't clutter the thread as much.

Also your load order is a huge mess, there's a lot to be fixed there. Start by moving YA and its patches to the bottom of the load order, that should take care of the bug with the human bodies.

As for the rest, here's what I can see:

Disable this. Even though it's included in the YA download, the YiffyAgeSchlongs plugin includes its own separate copy of the system (this will be changed in YA 5.0) and by having this ESM enabled all you are doing is adding unnecessary load to the scripting engine.

This is screwing up the Argonian race data and conflicting with YA for no reason whatsoever. RaceMenu includes a manual HSL color selector for all tints including skin tint, so simply use it; you don't need to edit the racial tint data to get non-vanilla colors.

This is redundant since you have Horny Werewolves installed, and will probably cause issues. Get rid of it.

Remove this, they are not compatible with YA and they are only wasting SOS addon slots and processing power.

If this is my own edited version of SLWW, then that's fine. If it's the original (old) one, get rid of it. You already have Horny Werewolves for that.

All SOS items like schlong potions and size changer ones haven't worked since v3.0, so the shop is useless. There's no real harm in keeping it enabled but I'd get rid of it because it's useless and it's taking up a plugin slot.

YA already includes its own copy of Hoodies, and the standalone Hoodies is also incompatible with YA. Get rid of all the separate Hoodies stuff.

You already have both the Nord-Lykaios race and the separate Lykaios entry included in YA, you don't need the standalone Lykaios race on top of that. Get rid of it like, yesterday.

In other news: @Kardienlupusagain, that's a lot of stuff to go through and RL isn't going easy on me anytime soon, so I'll have to go through it slowly sometime later. I'll reply to that as soon as possible.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     paradise_halls.esm
 12  c     RaceCompatibility.esm
 13  d     ITortureFramework.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 18 12     SkyUI.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     conjurationhandfxvanilla.esp
 21 15     lockpickpro.esp
 22 16     SexLabTools.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     3DNPC.esp
 25 19     SLAnimLoader.esp
 26 1a     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 27 1b     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenu.esp
 29 1d     Northern Bathhouses.esp
 30 1e     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 31 1f     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 32 20     Elemental Destruction.esp
 33 21     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 34 22     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 35 23     SlaveTats.esp
 36 24     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 37 25     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
 38 26     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 39 27     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 40 28     HentaiCreatures.esp
 41 29     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 42 2a     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 43 2b     BDIC.esp
 44 2c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 45 2d     XPMSE.esp
 46 2e     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 47 2f     Bondage Furniture World.esp
 48 30     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 49 31     HornyCreatures.esp
 50 32     HornyWerewolves.esp
 51 33     dc-untamed-000.esp
 52 34     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 53 35     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 54 36     player bdsm house.esp
 55 37     shc3.esm.esp
 56 38     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 57 39     SlaveHoidingCells.esp
 58 3a     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 59 3b     Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
 60 3c     BDSkimpyClothes.esp
 61 3d     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
 62 3e     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
 63 3f     dcc-dm2.esp
 64 40     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 65 41     SexLabWerewolves.esp
 66 42     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 67 43     pahe-tdf-patch.esp
 68 44     SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp
 69 45     hornsareforever.esp
 70 46     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 71 47     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
 72 48     DD - BRRF_Patch - Cursed Loot.esp
 73 49     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 74 4a     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 75 4b     Sit Anywhere.esp
 76 4c     YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
 77 4d     YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
 78 4e     YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
 79 4f     YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp

new load order. hopefully its looking better

moved some things around and added a couple things

36 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Photoshoot!

I decided to go light on LL's server and posted to Google Photos

Female hyena bodies aren't right.

Warpaint colors are a bit bright. I brightened them up some because they don't show up as well on fur as they do on skin, but I think I overshot.

I think the warpaint looks pretty good, considering there are darker colored furs I think it would be good to be that bright. Doesn't look too bad to me.

1st: Brow is seriously projected against the slope of the rest of the face and the same type of severe curve is replicated on the snout.

2nd: brow and muzzle slant forward and down, jaw slants upward and back and in the lateral-line middle of the snout they fight for dominance in a no holds battle to the death.

3rd: Lovecraftian AntiEuclidean Curves.

Predatory faces especially nondomesticated and interbred one tend to have mirrored symmetry against a single tapering focal point, even on blunt faces like Hyenas or Lions.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:48 AM, Bad Dog said:

Photoshoot!

I decided to go light on LL's server and posted to Google Photos

Female hyena bodies aren't right.

Warpaint colors are a bit bright. I brightened them up some because they don't show up as well on fur as they do on skin, but I think I overshot.

Looks REALLY good BD! 

As said by the McDonalds slogan, I'm lovin' it!

1641102845_enb2018_11_1419_51_19_84copy.jpg.1153638914ca3e14f2223518188020d2.jpg

lolwat? that face. It looks like someone hit them on the top of the nose with a hammer.

A lot of these pics actually have really disasterous looking muzzles.

particularly

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBb-AgYX5jvIV0SpZWl1X_zXuyTPi3GlqwnvdWKJxPTNxmowYEBH4SVusiQjjhiA/photo/AF1QipN9mlTol6XYTgwew86ctcJU76CvNczATYpB08Te?key=RUZxSkdnV2JYSlZoMVYyV29CVjUwV1c4TGRMcXlR

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBb-AgYX5jvIV0SpZWl1X_zXuyTPi3GlqwnvdWKJxPTNxmowYEBH4SVusiQjjhiA/photo/AF1QipNyXbCpZuTH6vIuhnJOpps66kKP5sbtVO5NY3cN?key=RUZxSkdnV2JYSlZoMVYyV29CVjUwV1c4TGRMcXlR

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBb-AgYX5jvIV0SpZWl1X_zXuyTPi3GlqwnvdWKJxPTNxmowYEBH4SVusiQjjhiA/photo/AF1QipNjDeZZerGdQdm4_lJUZ_S1Xrf5hdeCCdCa0v32?key=RUZxSkdnV2JYSlZoMVYyV29CVjUwV1c4TGRMcXlR

There's quite a bit of fuckery thats going on around muzzles and eyes. Makes some characters look like they have mental issues, and others look like they have a wedge of cheese stuck to their face. More offputting than anything else.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBb-AgYX5jvIV0SpZWl1X_zXuyTPi3GlqwnvdWKJxPTNxmowYEBH4SVusiQjjhiA/photo/AF1QipMMO1OzvIBvHe8__hpwtqwl_JZxuc8mnN46nCWo?key=RUZxSkdnV2JYSlZoMVYyV29CVjUwV1c4TGRMcXlR

and he looks like you just told him something both confusing and disgusting simultaneously.

On the other hand, where it doesn't go wrong it goes very right. Others look fantastic. :)

5 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Quick question. When the update drops are we gonna have to restart?

I'm sure the others will agree with me that restarting is always a good idea.

However, I will put it as a maybe. I converted V4.2 of this from LE to SE, and although i didn't do a perfect job of it, i managed to do so and continue using the save file I was on prior to the mod.

When I update a major version number it means I think you need a new game.

That said, ShadowKitty is right. Since the mod really only affects character appearance (mostly) you often can upgrade. Biggest problem with YA5 will likely be switching to really truly using the hoodies engine. A script cleaner might fix that.

I can't believe I'm getting no love for this guy. I think he's dead cute, in a gormless kind of way.

The foxes all seem to have that jutting chin. I'll see if I can fix that.

The flattened muzzle you're objecting to is the Citrus "nose down" morph. I'll see if I can make it look better. For this round I'm trying to use the morphs from the base NPC, on the ground that if they don't look good on the animal head they should be changed until they do. 

I'm afraid to see Fallout 76 Game play. Because I here How it worse, more importantly No NPC. But I saw it. Now, I'm starting to worry about Elderscroll 6. IN Name of Furry saint of all times. For furries' sake they reused 2011 skyrim's Dragon fighting motion!

I have will to buy Yiffy Age of Skyrim comes out AAA Game independent. I will to pay 170.00 USD.

But, If should play That game or must, I need to pay -60. dollars; mean discount of all Their game; for experiencing Horror of Fallout 76.

Bad Dog win, Your Winner. Yiffy age 5.0 isn't AAA but it still worth than Fallout 76. And YA 5.0 Great. Oh, damn in name of wolf goddess.