3 hours ago, Itsukine said:

Yeah I see all the items in FNIS now

So I've gotten most things to work, the game actually runs and I'm running through the intro stage just testing things out and things work okay, but my penis is like stretched to the floor and any animation I've gotten to work (Most of the time trying to use the spells or interact with an NPC hasn't worked) but when it does  It looks like this, any thoughts/ideas? I'm not sure what else I'm missing/needs fixing :\

EDIT: and is there a way to make it so you can wear armor but not have it show up at all? as well as on all of the NPC's? 

image.png

Untitled.png

Had this happen to me as well. 

Uninstall sexlab and sos

Then reinstall sos then re install sos (in that order) when prompted overwrite all. 

Run fins

If that doesn't work (based on the sos version you are using) then install sexlab first and sos second and overwrite everything except papyrus.

Run fins

This should fix it

3 hours ago, Itsukine said:

Yeah I see all the items in FNIS now

So I've gotten most things to work, the game actually runs and I'm running through the intro stage just testing things out and things work okay, but my penis is like stretched to the floor and any animation I've gotten to work (Most of the time trying to use the spells or interact with an NPC hasn't worked) but when it does  It looks like this, any thoughts/ideas? I'm not sure what else I'm missing/needs fixing :\

EDIT: and is there a way to make it so you can wear armor but not have it show up at all? as well as on all of the NPC's? 

image.png

Untitled.png

I'd say install this skeleton mod - XPMSE. If you have it installed already, I'd check for what may be overwriting any of the skeleton .nif files, and move XPMSE lower than those mods. 

1 hour ago, Itsukine said:

Is there anyway to activate sex scenes without having to like open menu to Sexlab and running one of your choice? Is there not a hotkey for it or something? 

Not specifically, no. Most of the sex scenes in SL will be somewhat random, though some mods using SL's functionality does trigger certain specific animations, either a specific animation, or using tags to determine what animations will be available in a scene. Though some mods may add something close to what you want.

SexLab Matchmaker - Adds two spells to the game, one for casting on the player, and the other for NPCs. Casting the "Self" spell on the player, and the "Target" spell on at least one NPC will trigger a appropriate animation. Casting the "Target" spell on two NPCs will either choose a scene with the player if the Self spell is also cast(though this requires a 3 person animation, which I'm not sure if SL has one by itself), or a scene just between the NPCs, if the "Self" spell is not used. 

19 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I'd say install this skeleton mod - XPMSE. If you have it installed already, I'd check for what may be overwriting any of the skeleton .nif files, and move XPMSE lower than those mods. 

Not specifically, no. Most of the sex scenes in SL will be somewhat random, though some mods using SL's functionality does trigger certain specific animations, either a specific animation, or using tags to determine what animations will be available in a scene. Though some mods may add something close to what you want.

SexLab Matchmaker - Adds two spells to the game, one for casting on the player, and the other for NPCs. Casting the "Self" spell on the player, and the "Target" spell on at least one NPC will trigger a appropriate animation. Casting the "Target" spell on two NPCs will either choose a scene with the player if the Self spell is also cast(though this requires a 3 person animation, which I'm not sure if SL has one by itself), or a scene just between the NPCs, if the "Self" spell is not used. 

22 minutes ago, Npi9 said:

Had this happen to me as well. 

Uninstall sexlab and sos

Then reinstall sos then re install sos (in that order) when prompted overwrite all. 

Run fins

If that doesn't work (based on the sos version you are using) then install sexlab first and sos second and overwrite everything except papyrus.

Run fins

This should fix it

Ah thanks for all the help guys, I've gotten most things to work so far except for the dick on the ground in first person (but I much prefer playing in 3rd person anyways so I'll figure that out later), as well as the Irresistable spell I tried and all it did was make my character jerk off after like 15 seconds, but I didn't try using it on myself and other NPC's close my just seperately thinking they would rape me or something.

If the face isn't moving, you have install problems. Something is maybe overriding race or meshes.

Installing a skeleton such as XPMSE is irrelevant. All the races use their own skeletons, which is XPMSE-based so it should be compatible with shield-on-back and other such mods.

Dunno what's up with the dick on the floor but I recommend an immersive 1st-person mod anyway.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:50 AM, Bad Dog said:

If the face isn't moving, you have install problems. Something is maybe overriding race or meshes.

Installing a skeleton such as XPMSE is irrelevant. All the races use their own skeletons, which is XPMSE-based so it should be compatible with shield-on-back and other such mods.

Dunno what's up with the dick on the floor but I recommend an immersive 1st-person mod anyway.

aye not sure how it happened either I don't even have any of those mods basically what it looks like is the mesh has double layered itself and only one is being moved rather than any thing wrong with the skeletons.

looks like my dl was corrupted in-installing and re-installing didn't help but re-downloading and installing that seems to have

Good day, its me again. I'd like to thank you for helping me with my previous scenario, I can now load up the game and play through it. However, now that I see the mod in in its full glory, I have some.. issues with it.

In the main post you stated "If you don't like to look at dick, don't load revealing armor and your furries will cover themselves up decently. If you don't like online synthetic beast sex, don't load the schlong esp and your furries will strip to underwear." While, true all characters in the game do strip just to underwear (if you can call that tiny piece of cloth "underwear") there are still places in the game where you would see dick yet not on the characters themselves (with some exceptions). I understand that the original intent of Yiffy Age of Skyrim was to "sex up Furry Age of Skyrim" but I feel that this mod has evolved from that original intent in a way that it surpasses even the original Furry Age of Skyrim. My main problems are with the statues (also if Sjel Blad Castle's statue viewer is correct, then Auriel and Mehrunes Dagon appear to be the only godly statues that remain unfurryfied. (although the latter is touched though.) By the way, for anyone that's looking for a gigantic castle player home, complete with a forge, armory and vault to display your Aedric, daedric artifacts and black books, etc. then I'd really recommend Sjel Blad Castle; granted its got it's draw backs, but still a really neat player home, compatible with Yiffy Age). Many of the statues, notably Talos all have dicks or tits on them which is unwanted for someone doing a non sos play-through. If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like it very much if you were in the YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp remove those from the statues and put the originals in a separate .esp (or if you want to do it the other way around, that's fine.)

Another thing, I only noticed it in the high elf's but in the pause menu's character models it seems some or all have dicks attached. I would like it if a similar solution to the above were formed on these. If it isn't too much trouble, of course.

Just a very small suggestion, but in your first post After the main post you stated "Would you cover up the fangs on a beast race? That's one of your best weapons if you get disarmed." I'm wondering if this could be an actual thing? A lesser power that does a forward bite. It's damage could rise with the speech skill (or as you level up or increase stamina, however you want to do it.) you could add that to all characters and allow npcs to use it (but disallow it during brawls). Sure, you would need an animation that stimulates the movement, but I think this could help with immersion a lot. It could also be cool to use destruction magic to power it up with fire, lightning, or ice (oh look, I just indirectly suggested pokemon moves).

Other than those suggestions its still a fairly good mod, although I'm running into a confliction between this and nonessential children. I'm putting the latter higher in the load order to see if that helps. (unless you know of an alternate that is compatible.)

41 minutes ago, MS1 said:

In the main post you stated "If you don't like to look at dick, don't load revealing armor and your furries will cover themselves up decently. If you don't like online synthetic beast sex, don't load the schlong esp and your furries will strip to underwear." While, true all characters in the game do strip just to underwear (if you can call that tiny piece of cloth "underwear") there are still places in the game where you would see dick yet not on the characters themselves (with some exceptions). I understand that the original intent of Yiffy Age of Skyrim was to "sex up Furry Age of Skyrim" but I feel that this mod has evolved from that original intent in a way that it surpasses even the original Furry Age of Skyrim. My main problems are with the statues (also if Sjel Blad Castle's statue viewer is correct, then Auriel and Mehrunes Dagon appear to be the only godly statues that remain unfurryfied. (although the latter is touched though.) By the way, for anyone that's looking for a gigantic castle player home, complete with a forge, armory and vault to display your Aedric, daedric artifacts and black books, etc. then I'd really recommend Sjel Blad Castle; granted its got it's draw backs, but still a really neat player home, compatible with Yiffy Age). Many of the statues, notably Talos all have dicks or tits on them which is unwanted for someone doing a non sos play-through. If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would like it very much if you were in the YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp remove those from the statues and put the originals in a separate .esp (or if you want to do it the other way around, that's fine.)

I think most of the replaced statues are just done through meshes and textures - meaning nothing is done in the plugin files to change them. There could be something about their placement, but I'm not sure about that. Mehrunes Dagon wasn't changed in that sense, mostly because it would take away from how unique he already looks - only change made to the statue is obvious. As for Auriel, that is likely one Bad Dog intends to get to, likely making it look like a Snow Elf/Leopard. 

Another thing, I only noticed it in the high elf's but in the pause menu's character models it seems some or all have dicks attached. I would like it if a similar solution to the above were formed on these. If it isn't too much trouble, of course.

A similar situation for the statues exists with the load screen meshes, only some of them have been edited in the plugin for slightly different positions or camera angles. 

Just a very small suggestion, but in your first post After the main post you stated "Would you cover up the fangs on a beast race? That's one of your best weapons if you get disarmed." I'm wondering if this could be an actual thing? A lesser power that does a forward bite. It's damage could rise with the speech skill (or as you level up or increase stamina, however you want to do it.) you could add that to all characters and allow npcs to use it (but disallow it during brawls). Sure, you would need an animation that stimulates the movement, but I think this could help with immersion a lot. It could also be cool to use destruction magic to power it up with fire, lightning, or ice (oh look, I just indirectly suggested pokemon moves).

Possibly not something for this mod, but the Shark Race mod(linked in my signature), has a bite attack similar to what you describe. It is a shout, and uses the shout animation when used, along with becoming more powerful as you increase your character's level. There are no elemental effects to it, though. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

I think most of the replaced statues are just done through meshes and textures - meaning nothing is done in the plugin files to change them. There could be something about their placement, but I'm not sure about that. Mehrunes Dagon wasn't changed in that sense, mostly because it would take away from how unique he already looks - only change made to the statue is obvious. As for Auriel, that is likely one Bad Dog intends to get to, likely making it look like a Snow Elf/Leopard.

Aren't the meshes and textures part of the plugin file? In my installation there is no BSA file that adds them unless I've been mistaken. That makes sense for Dagon I suppose. The one statue I have a big problem with is Lady Mara's statue. Especially since I use Alternate Start. I understand that animals in real life really do have six tits; but in furries the only time I've seen it is in cows, which Lady Mara is not. The statue kind of makes the divine of love into the divine of lust.

I apologize if it seems like I am complaining, it really is a good mod. I came from the nexus when I heard about this mod through the Lykaios' comment section trying to find out why it was abandoned (assuming they were right about that of course) I used Furry Age in the past and was disappointed with that some races had "placeholders as khajiits" seeing this, a better, if a bit on the lusty side, Furry Age.

Basically what I'm searching for is a clean version.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Possibly not something for this mod, but the Shark Race mod(linked in my signature), has a bite attack similar to what you describe. It is a shout, and uses the shout animation when used, along with becoming more powerful as you increase your character's level. There are no elemental effects to it, though. 

Hmm.. Are you mod author/creator by chance? Wondering if I'd be able to commission something like this to be created that would either have Yiffy Age as a dependency or in vanilla on khajiit/argonian and I can add it to the rest on my own. I feel though that the shout animation wouldn't work for a bite, unless the Shark race makes it work. Would probably need to see it first. I feel that the elemental effects could either be that you must have the same element destruction magic in both hands, or just takes the kind from both hands regardless, making use for some interesting combinations, ice and thunder damage, ice and fire damage? Either that or they unlock as individual powers when you learn at least one master level spell from the corresponding class. (ex. a master fire spell would unlock the "flame bite"). In both scenarios the skill should deduct from both stamina and magika (only if elemental, otherwise just stamina.)

In the case that you are not a mod author/creator that accepts commissions, you don't perhaps know any mod authors/creators that would accept a commission like that?

1 hour ago, MS1 said:

Aren't the meshes and textures part of the plugin file? In my installation there is no BSA file that adds them unless I've been mistaken. That makes sense for Dagon I suppose. The one statue I have a big problem with is Lady Mara's statue. Especially since I use Alternate Start. I understand that animals in real life really do have six tits; but in furries the only time I've seen it is in cows, which Lady Mara is not. The statue kind of makes the divine of love into the divine of lust.

Meshes and Textures would be the files stored in the aptly named folders, or for some mods, a .BSA file(the game loading even a custom one, so long as it is named exactly the same as a .esp or .esm file). A plugin file can reference a mesh or texture directly, but in most cases, the statues may not have their references edited in the plugin, so the game would use the vanilla reference. Otherwise, removing the related mesh and textures for a statue should not cause huge problems in-game, though it could be that some instances of the Talos statues have been slightly changed(mostly to fix the snow or ice covered ones), but I'm not sure of that.

1 hour ago, MS1 said:

Hmm.. Are you mod author/creator by chance? Wondering if I'd be able to commission something like this to be created that would either have Yiffy Age as a dependency or in vanilla on khajiit/argonian and I can add it to the rest on my own. I feel though that the shout animation wouldn't work for a bite, unless the Shark race makes it work. Would probably need to see it first. I feel that the elemental effects could either be that you must have the same element destruction magic in both hands, or just takes the kind from both hands regardless, making use for some interesting combinations, ice and thunder damage, ice and fire damage? Either that or they unlock as individual powers when you learn at least one master level spell from the corresponding class. (ex. a master fire spell would unlock the "flame bite"). In both scenarios the skill should deduct from both stamina and magika (only if elemental, otherwise just stamina.)

In the case that you are not a mod author/creator that accepts commissions, you don't perhaps know any mod authors/creators that would accept a commission like that?

No, that would be Blaze69. My work for the Shark Race mod is the writing and such, mostly for followers and some quests. 

The lore of the race would not really fit that idea though, even if the race is known for magic use, but I have not really mentioned their ability to bite in any of the lore yet, mostly since it seems just an obvious thing that they can, and not something that really needs a long, drawn out explanation.

8 hours ago, MS1 said:

Aren't the meshes and textures part of the plugin file? In my installation there is no BSA file that adds them unless I've been mistaken.

That makes sense for Dagon I suppose. The one statue I have a big problem with is Lady Mara's statue. Especially since I use Alternate Start. I understand that animals in real life really do have six tits; but in furries the only time I've seen it is in cows, which Lady Mara is not. The statue kind of makes the divine of love into the divine of lust.

Basically what I'm searching for is a clean version.

Hmm.. Are you mod author/creator by chance? Wondering if I'd be able to commission something like this to be created that would either have Yiffy Age as a dependency or in vanilla on khajiit/argonian and I can add it to the rest on my own. [...]

In order:

No, it's as Kuroyami said; the statue and load screen replacers simply place the meshes and textures as loose files. The game engine is coded to load loose files over any BSA, and since all vanilla assets are in the game's BSAs, the loose files overwrite them. The YA plugin has nothing to do with it. If you don't want furry statues and load screens, simply find out which folders and files they are and delete them; you should get the vanilla ones back.

Mara is the goddess of love, marriage and family; by extension, she's also the goddess of fertility. Fertility is practically the first thing humans worshipped (and it's logical to assume other hypothetical sentient races would do the same), and there are many ancient fertility idols and traces that prove it. Most of them depict women with exaggerated traits related to pregnancy and childbearing, I.e. wide hips, huge pregnant bellies and big breasts. The design for YA's Mara follows that idea; the openly visible multiple breasts are not a sexual thing (in the sense of sensuality and lust), but rather represent fertility and the nurturing of the children/pups. And yeah, also because real/feral canines do have several breasts, so it makes sense as a throwback to their more primal roots. Or at least that's how I see it.

EDIT: from UESP:

Mara, also known as "Mother Mara", "Mother Mild", and the "Divine Mother", is the Goddess of Love, Fertility, Agriculture, and Compassion. [...]

In the Merethic Era, Mara was originally worshipped simply as a fertility goddess, but the sphere of the Divine later extended to agriculture and love.

Note that I don't mean to say you must like it, just wanted to clear up the reason for it because I thought you got the wrong idea.

As said above, you can get a SFW version of YA by not using nude mods or SOS and by removing the furryfied statue and load screen meshes to get the vanilla SFW ones back. An actual ouright PG-13 version of YA is something I would not deem prioritary at all, not only because it can be achieved already with little effort (refer to the previous statement) but also because there are more important things that would come first.

I am the author of the mod, but the bite attack was mostly taken from the original Sharkmer Race mod I used as a base; all I did was to tweak the stats to make it more balanced and useful. Also I don't take commissions anyway (but FYI if you feel like dropping some spare change, you could buy Bad Dog a beer in his Patreon :smile:).

You can simply install the shark race mod and use the console to add the bite to your character whenever you play any of the furry races; that should work just fine.

EDIT 2: also yeah, checked it and turns out there is a statue of Auri-El in the Inner Sanctum of the Forgotten Vale. This one:

Spoiler

SR-place-Inner_Sanctum_(Vale)_02.jpg

It could certainly use some furryfing, if possible. Making him a Snow Leopard just like with the Falmer statue in that dwemer ruin (can't remember the name) would be nice, and also maybe give him the full frontal treatment just like with Talos or Shalidor, though that would just be a bonus.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

In order:

No, it's as Kuroyami said; the statue and load screen replacers simply place the meshes and textures as loose files. The game engine is coded to load loose files over any BSA, and since all vanilla assets are in the game's BSAs, the loose files overwrite them. The YA plugin has nothing to do with it. If you don't want furry statues and load screens, simply find out which folders and files they are and delete them; you should get the vanilla ones back.

Mara is the goddess of love, marriage and family; by extension, she's also the goddess of fertility. Fertility is practically the first thing humans worshipped (and it's logical to assume other hypothetical sentient races would do the same), and there are many ancient fertility idols and traces that prove it. Most of them depict women with exaggerated traits related to pregnancy and childbearing, I.e. wide hips, huge pregnant bellies and big breasts. The design for YA's Mara follows that idea; the openly visible multiple breasts are not a sexual thing (in the sense of sensuality and lust), but rather represent fertility and the nurturing of the children/pups. And yeah, also because real/feral canines do have several breasts, so it makes sense as a throwback to their more primal roots. Or at least that's how I see it.

Well and to provide a real world example of a real fertility goddess with many breasts, nothing comes to mind than like Artemis of Ephesus.  To give you an idea here is a real world picture:

artemis_ephesus.335x0-is-pid1135.jpg.f130e44e2ccfc1f73732dc4d72ae8264.jpg

There are other goddesses of fertility like Cybele of Phyrgia, who has a very famous modern day Bronze statue of her in New York depicting her with multiple breasts.

67.jpg.scaled500.jpg.0752b89edcd9b62488c160a0482178ee.jpg

To be honest it's not a new concept to think of a goddess of love and fertility and even agriculture having multiple breasts MS1, since it's a very very very ancient concept.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Hmm.. let's say I wanted to keep the furry statues and load screens, but wanted to remove the dicks and tits; would I be able to just edit the meshes and textures? What program would you suggest for doing that?

Thought I'd clarify since it appears you may have the wrong idea, my problem isn't that they're furry, I actually like that very much; it helps build the atmosphere that your in an alternate Tamriel where all races are beast-like, instead of just a non lore-friendly mod where all races are beast-like but everything else is untouched. The problem is that they all have dicks or tits on them.  

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

As said above, you can get a SFW version of YA by not using nude mods or SOS and by removing the furryfied statue and load screen meshes to get the vanilla SFW ones back. An actual ouright PG-13 version of YA is something I would not deem prioritary at all, not only because it can be achieved already with little effort (refer to the previous statement) but also because there are more important things that would come first.

:/ I would suggest the opposite, I probably am in the wrong site to be asking for a "clean version". However the next best thing would be Furry Age, but as I said all the placeholders bother me.

2 hours ago, foxia said:

Well and to provide a real world example of a real fertility goddess with many breasts, nothing comes to mind than like Artemis of Ephesus.  To give you an idea here is a real world picture:

artemis_ephesus.335x0-is-pid1135.jpg.f130e44e2ccfc1f73732dc4d72ae8264.jpg

There are other goddesses of fertility like Cybele of Phyrgia, who has a very famous modern day Bronze statue of her in New York depicting her with multiple breasts.

67.jpg.scaled500.jpg.0752b89edcd9b62488c160a0482178ee.jpg

To be honest it's not a new concept to think of a goddess of love and fertility and even agriculture having multiple breasts MS1, since it's a very very very ancient concept.

....Well then, those statues make Mara look SFW. xD Humanity really is an odd race...

3 hours ago, MS1 said:

Hmm.. let's say I wanted to keep the furry statues and load screens, but wanted to remove the dicks and tits; would I be able to just edit the meshes and textures? What program would you suggest for doing that?

Thought I'd clarify since it appears you may have the wrong idea, my problem isn't that they're furry, I actually like that very much; it helps build the atmosphere that your in an alternate Tamriel where all races are beast-like, instead of just a non lore-friendly mod where all races are beast-like but everything else is untouched. The problem is that they all have dicks or tits on them.

:/ I would suggest the opposite, I probably am in the wrong site to be asking for a "clean version". However the next best thing would be Furry Age, but as I said all the placeholders bother me.

For mesh and texture editing? Sonething like GIMP, Photoshop or Paint.Net (or a combination of them) for textures, and 3DS Max or Blender for meshes. But you would have to do some research on how to use them first.

Yeah, I got the idea, it's just that getting rid of the YA replacers altogether and returning to vanilla statues is much easier than editing them to be still furry but not show nudity.

Yup, I'd say you are in the wrong place indeed, lol.

It's just that if I had to work on something, I would rather work on more content for the mod (i.e. furryfying that Auri-El statue that's missing), or any otter adition *wink, nudge* to the YA world and/or Skyrim furries than to create SFW versions of statics for a very niche potential "SFW only" user base of a mod that is inherently NSFW (even if it's limited to nudity without actual sex or more explicit content).

Just my two cents, though, and in the end Bad Dog would be the one to speak about it.

Yeah to all that. Of course if you take out the statues and load screens out and put the vanilla ones back you get humans again, and who wants that.

For the statues, I have no interest at all in cleaning them up. Even statues in the real world show up nude as often as not. 

You could make a better argument for the load screens--you can cover up your furries in game by not loading a skimpy armor mod, but the load screens are what they are. Problem with doing a non-nude variant of those is that doing load screens is A ROYAL PAIN IN THE BUTT. Half of them are rigged in some way I don't understand and even my variants require that any covering clothes be hand-modified to fit the pose. Then you put them in game and there's some lighting thing that makes some of them look bad anyway.

If I do any more work on load screens priorities will be the Skaal warrior, clean up textures, and one or two more YA-specific ones. Might circle back and put tails on a few statues where I forgot them. And definitely I'll do Auri-El, I just missed him.

But all that will have to wait on my otter business.  

4 hours ago, MS1 said:

....Well then, those statues make Mara look SFW. xD Humanity really is an odd race...

An aspect of not having the overbearing mindset that is later cultures and religions, who put things like violence, almost above all else, even if it was in the name of peace. Much as things would and will slip through, the important part was, they appeared how they wished. Interesting though, how at one point it was deemed better to vandalize statues depicting male anatomy, and rarely or never has the same thing happened to statues depicting females. Still possible, but a lot less likely. Regardless, the tone shifted to believing such beliefs were disgusting, wrong, etc, if not just looked down upon as not something a civilized society does. 

More on topic though...

One thing I'd do myself, if I would do some story content, would be to have some, differing attitudes about these statues. Surely the Daedric ones would go almost untested, save for perhaps some notes in places like the Hall of the Vigilant where they would mention "...the disgusting sight of the damnable Daedric statues putting on an immodest display...", or some hint(not sure what though, like notes or a journal somewhere) that a few people are not too content with a place like the Temple of Dibella in Markarth having the Dibella statues depict her as nude, and other such things. Sure, people seem to respect the Temple - saw a guard mention the return of a new Sybil to the Temple on a recent character(a vanilla voiced line, though it could be resorted by a mod like Guard Dialog Overhaul or Relationship Dialog Overhaul) - but surely some would have problems with it. 

Same for having something similar for the Temple of Mara in Riften, like having character, who is to be married soon - but they do not like the idea of getting married in the Temple, mostly due to the presence of the statues. 

My preference would be to go more the other way. Just as people go to art galleries and view classical sculptures without embarrassment, or go to church where the crucifix is nearly nude and kinda gory, I think the statues would be taken for granted by most people. Not the Vigilants, perhaps--they've mostly got a stick up their asses anyway and might well decide something like that. But everyone else would think they're a bit nuts. If anything, I'd have people interact with the statues in a more physical way--mothers having trouble nursing might fondle Mara's tits, for example. 

In general I think the furries are less hung up about nudity than we are. They're already wearing fur coats, after all. I see them using clothes for decoration and status more than modesty.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have to say this mod is great, this basically gave the game new life for me although theres 2 issues Ive been facing namely wearing Black Robes (the ones necromancers wear) make the schlong disappear and Bretons have mismatched fur (both male and female)...I don't really mind just living with it though being able to remedy it would be better

aside from these 2 issues everything works fine :D

Ive tried a full re-install of Skyrim + Mods (though I did transfer back my save as I don't really wanna lose progress over 2 minor issues) and it didn't seem to fix it

My Load Order:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Faallokaar.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
BDSkimpyClothes.esp=1
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeVectorPlexusRegAddon.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1

YiffyAge.jpg

50 minutes ago, ianpal123 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have to say this mod is great, this basically gave the game new life for me although theres 2 issues Ive been facing namely wearing Black Robes (the ones necromancers wear) make the schlong disappear and Bretons have mismatched fur (both male and female)...I don't really mind just living with it though being able to remedy it would be better

aside from these 2 issues everything works fine :D

Ive tried a full re-install of Skyrim + Mods (though I did transfer back my save as I don't really wanna lose progress over 2 minor issues) and it didn't seem to fix it

Okay, so, about your main issues:

• Black Robes not showing schlongs: try equipping the robes on your character, open SOS' MCM menu and click the "Revealing" option for the Black Robes in the left side of the Player/NPC tab. If the schlong appears after you close the menu, then the Revealing tag is missing from the robe data for some reason; we can look into it, but in the meantime manually tagging it as revealing should fix it.
  • Bretons having mismatched fur: the NPC data and the exported FaceGen don't match. Try reinstalling the latest version of YA and saying "Yes" to overwriting, and see if that fixes it. Also make sure to update the patches to their latest versions too.
  • EDIT: for Bretons, when you reinstall YA make sure to NOT install the YiffyAgeVectorPlexusRegAddon file at all; there may be some old leftover textures in that file that could cause this bug.

As for your load order:

• Disable and/or delete the three default SOS addons (Average, Muscular and Regular), those are not supposed to be used with YA.
  • Get rid of the SOS shop plugin as well, the schlong type potions don't work anymore on SOS 3.x.x and up and the size ones (Essence of Dragon/Falmer) are wonky at best and nonfunctional at worst, so the shop is useless and could conflict with mods that edit Riverwood.
  • Disable the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP plugin unless you actually use it, because otherwise it's useless and takes up a plugin slot.
  • Move the Werewolves plugin above all the YA ones. They don't really conflict per-se as far as I know, but I like to keep all the YA plugins at the bottom of the load order to make sure no other mods overwrite them unless I actually want them to do so.
2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Okay, so, about your main issues:

• Black Robes not showing schlongs: try equipping the robes on your character, open SOS' MCM menu and click the "Revealing" option for the Black Robes in the left side of the Player/NPC tab. If the schlong appears after you close the menu, then the Revealing tag is missing from the robe data for some reason; we can look into it, but in the meantime manually tagging it as revealing should fix it.
  • Bretons having mismatched fur: the NPC data and the exported FaceGen don't match. Try reinstalling the latest version of YA and saying "Yes" to overwriting, and see if that fixes it. Also make sure to update the patches to their latest versions too.
  • EDIT: for Bretons, when you reinstall YA make sure to NOT install the YiffyAgeVectorPlexusRegAddon file at all; there may be some old leftover textures in that file that could cause this bug.

As for your load order:

• Disable and/or delete the three default SOS addons (Average, Muscular and Regular), those are not supposed to be used with YA.
  • Get rid of the SOS shop plugin as well, the schlong type potions don't work anymore on SOS 3.x.x and up and the size ones (Essence of Dragon/Falmer) are wonky at best and nonfunctional at worst, so the shop is useless and could conflict with mods that edit Riverwood.
  • Disable the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP plugin unless you actually use it, because otherwise it's useless and takes up a plugin slot.
  • Move the Werewolves plugin above all the YA ones. They don't really conflict per-se as far as I know, but I like to keep all the YA plugins at the bottom of the load order to make sure no other mods overwrite them unless I actually want them to do so.

Thnx~ clicking the "Revealing" option in SOS Menu fixed the missing schlong for the Black Robes :D the mismatched fur for Bretons on the other hand is still there even after Removing YiffyAgeVectorPlexusRegAddon -> Re-installing YA (im using _YiffyAge-V4.2) and "Yes" to overwriting -> Re-installing YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch-V4.0, it doesn't bother me anyway so its fine

I also optimized my Load Order as per your suggestions, Thnx again for the help ^_^

21 minutes ago, ianpal123 said:

Thnx~ clicking the "Revealing" option in SOS Menu fixed the missing schlong for the Black Robes :D the mismatched fur for Bretons on the other hand is still there even after Removing YiffyAgeVectorPlexusRegAddon -> Re-installing YA (im using _YiffyAge-V4.2) and "Yes" to overwriting -> Re-installing YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch-V4.0, it doesn't bother me anyway so its fine

I also optimized my Load Order as per your suggestions, Thnx again for the help ^_^

Wait. Try reinstalling YA 4.2 again, but this time don't install the USLEEP patch, just the main YA file. Chances are I'm wrong and the USLEEP patch has indeed been updated for 4.2 already, but if it hasn't, that could explain your issues.

28 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Wait. Try reinstalling YA 4.2 again, but this time don't install the USLEEP patch, just the main YA file. Chances are I'm wrong and the USLEEP patch has indeed been updated for 4.2 already, but if it hasn't, that could explain your issues.

tried it and its still mismatched, its no big deal for me anyway ^_^