WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

18 hours ago, Brathering1881 said:

Hey!

I haven't played for a long time and now, since I updated my game to the newest version, I wanted to update WW as well. For some reason, it doesn't appear in object pie menus anymore. When I click on a sim, it's there, but not on any object :(

Can someone help me?

Have you turned Script Mods in the Settings back on after updating the game?

16 hours ago, cartje said:

Where do i find the option for start with multiple sims? I can't find it anymore

You need to go into Wicked Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Interface Settings -> Multiple Sims Start Switch and you should be able to initiate sex with more than one Sim at a time now!

image.png.1579f65009e4fa90b0e6eb83ab911538.png

So I'm using Simdulgence's body replacers, specifically SimpleGens and with the latest update, no matter what lower body part I assign to a female sim, it reverts back to the default (WW) one.

I couldn't fix this no matter what I tried. Is there an upcoming update on the horizon or someone who ran into the same issue and has a solution or fix for this?

Heyo! 

So... it seems you "can't set" an accessory/underwear (so your Sim's penis clips through it) as an underwear on WW, or am I just dumb?

I've been trying to do so, but when my Sim undress the outfit, the bottom is some random underwear; when they're using the set of underwear I edited.

22 hours ago, flippityflop said:

So I'm using Simdulgence's body replacers, specifically SimpleGens and with the latest update, no matter what lower body part I assign to a female sim, it reverts back to the default (WW) one.

I couldn't fix this no matter what I tried. Is there an upcoming update on the horizon or someone who ran into the same issue and has a solution or fix for this?

Have you installed Simdulgence's Body Selector Gender Unlock?

11 minutes ago, carine florida said:

Hello ! How to do for that 2 NPC make sex together ? I don t know the cheat code for that. Thanks for your help.

Do you mean 2 or more NPCs having sex that doesn't involve the player? No cheat code required, it's right in WW. Make sure that NPC sex is enabled in Settings: "Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings >  Cheats > Manual NPC Sims Sex" and check the box. Now, when you click on a piece of furniture, you will see an additional menu item pop up: "Wicked > NPC Sex > Choose Category". Clicking that will then give a list of available NPCs in the area to participate. Note that the success of this will depend upon the Gender Preferences you've set in Settings, and the specific animation you choose.

2 hours ago, QYI said:

I remember that the character could develop the skill of a nudist in front of a mirror , but now this function is not .

It's there. You need to add the Nudity Enthusiast Attribute in "Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Nudity Enthusiast". Then you can click on the mirror and select "Wicked > Admire Your Body".

Edited by Sandatharius
1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

It's there. You need to add the Nudity Enthusiast Attribute in "Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Nudity Enthusiast". Then you can click on the mirror and select "Wicked > Admire Your Body".

Wow , I missed it when I was setting it up . Thank you Sandatharius

Okay, I'm actually having a few issues, and I think they may be connected.
1) When in CAS, removing pants no longer depicts the default penis for male sims. Instead, it auto puts on the default underwear. I can still select bottoms that are nude...
2) But the shaft and balls are blacked out, as in they don't have any skin. You can still see the shape, it's just nothing is there. The head however, is visible?
- 2b) I have tried with multiple different penis options (BANK, Noir, and Simdulgence) all have the same effect.

3) Moving past that into a game, I can no longer find/use body selector. 

4) And the Wicked selection only has Attributes and Settings
5) The settings seem to be a much smaller list as well.

Script mods are turned on. Mods are in the proper place. I even did the 'Delete localthumbcache' trick. I do not know if I am doing something wrong, or just missing something. 

Core Mods I am running:
WickedWhims
Nisa Wicked Perversions
Basemental Drugs

I also put in Better Exceptions to see if it could find the problem, sadly not.

Also, if this is not the right place to put this, please let me know, and I will find a correct spot and try again there.

i thinks there's bug with the auto undress, for some reason i want my sim wear cloth during sex but not the npc, so i setting ww to auto undress NPC and not auto undress player but it's not work like i thought, the NPC sim need to enable on auto undress player to undress not "NPC",so anyone know is this a bug or it my mistake ? 

I'm using WW April version and also noticed blue tongues in some animations. This one is Lifeline's oral animation. 

Noticed the giver and receiver both have this happened.   I have the latest version of the game.

Anyone knows how to solve this? 

image.png.6c01b707830d78b91eb37c03a498c894.png

3 hours ago, lushui said:

I'm using WW April version and also noticed blue tongues in some animations. This one is Lifeline's oral animation. 

Noticed the giver and receiver both have this happened.   I have the latest version of the game.

Anyone knows how to solve this? 

image.png.6c01b707830d78b91eb37c03a498c894.png

I made a post on here recently with the same observation. It seems to be the most prevalent near water, in my game. But not always. It also is more likely to happen in early morning hours or around dusk when outside. 

ok I hate to clutter up this help page even more but i only have two pubic hair styles I remember there being alot more than just 2? wondering if it's only on my end?

Edit: never mind futa/shemale don't get female pubic hair anymore, unfortunate.

Edited by IamGreatBoy

Hi, so, i want to add more traits to my char by using the "traits.equip_trait" command/cheat, but i get this in return (image). Is WW preventing me from adding traits using this cheat? How do i fix this?

TS4_x64_2023_07_10_11_28_53_206.png

Edited by fekoll
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176d [2023-06-20]
5 hours ago, runebar said:

So I haven't touched sims in years, but I bought some of the dlc during the summer sale and why on earth can't teens have sex? What's going on?

This has been asked and answered many, many times in this thread. You need the WW Inappropriate Unlock mod to add incest and teen/adult sex back into the mod. Turbo removed this ability from his mod several updates ago.

Edited by Sandatharius