WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 12/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, KittcatJ said:

WW Settings ->Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utility -> 

Open relationship

Jealousy switch

WW too many settings

After changing the settings you mentioned, do I have to save and close the game and re launch the gave to take effect of changing the setting you mentioned?

Cause I only changed the settings you mentioned and tried to have ww sex again with the NAP Inspector and I still got same rpbolem.

10 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Just wondering about something you asked.

Are you asking that question to turbodriver?

Because the "WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2" isn't made by turbodriver, the other user/modder/creator.

IF what I said above is wrong, anyone can correct me.

U are correct but recent update broken the Inappropriate unlocked. Now the incest perk is broken only get 2 option offer and makes moves. Wonder the creator of Inappropriate can fix this issue.

8 hours ago, Ash049 said:

U are correct but recent update broken the Inappropriate unlocked. Now the incest perk is broken only get 2 option offer and makes moves. Wonder the creator of Inappropriate can fix this issue.

It's working with 174a. Either you cant follow a install instruction, it's one of your mods or dont expect it to work with your pirated game. No need to call fake information when the problem is on your end. I got no problem with it.

There's nothing to debug when you aren't more specific.

Not really sure whats causing it. But my townies, not created sims, are now constantly having sex with eachother. Anytime, anywhere. Esp annoying if they do it right in the middle of a bar or restaurant lot. Is there a way to set it so they maybe don't constantly accept, or just not really accept at all. 

Btw, most lots do not have the hypersexual lot trait so do not know whats causing it

3 hours ago, KittcatJ said:

It's working with 174a. Either you cant follow a install instruction, it's one of your mods or dont expect it to work with your pirated game. No need to call fake information when the problem is on your end. I got no problem with it.

It's broken. Yeah good bug report. Should I pull the rest out of your ass to make it up for you. Because there's nothing to debug when you aren't more specific.

Glad u found it ?. Well i'll wait for patch up. I had restart new game 8 times to clear weither it's bug or my mod is broken. Here is what i found out during my test if same family member 1 teen 1 adult given incest perk there are no more that 2 option in romance menu only some times 3 or 4. I did revert back to 170 and the the romance options shows all menu. So either 174a did broke few script. Hope u guys fix it. Love the new feature and will continue support u guys.

Also mine is not pirate i won through give away. Bought few DLC though ?.

Edited by Ash049

I've been using WW for sims 4 since 2017 or so and I have a lot of animations.  My game works fine but I'm curious if I should delete the old animations, does anyone still play with the old ones? I still have animations from like 2018-2021 and it seems like the creators just stopped working on them all together. Should I just delete anything older than a year?

3 hours ago, natokaay said:

I've been using WW for sims 4 since 2017 or so and I have a lot of animations.  My game works fine but I'm curious if I should delete the old animations, does anyone still play with the old ones? I still have animations from like 2018-2021 and it seems like the creators just stopped working on them all together. Should I just delete anything older than a year?

I have a similar problem. In my list of animations there are 2 creators I deleted the content a long time ago but they still appear there ?

@ KittcatJ

As for my problem, I might have found or reduced into two mods that might have caused problem.

It was either: "Lumpinou - Open Love Life" or "umpinou - Relationship & Pregnancy Overhaul Collection (previously named: WoHoo Wellness)" caused the problem.

So, when I took out both mods from my mod's folder:

WW Settings ->Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utility -> 

Open relationship

Jealousy switch

Polyamorous Trait

Adulterer Trait

Player Trait

Above traits seems to work fine and both my husband and wife sims no longer gets negative emotions and wife sim got Inconvenient! (From Out-Of-Relationship Pregnancy) emotions and got several stuffs in the "Sim Profile" section

7 hours ago, Ash049 said:

Glad u found it ?. Well i'll wait for patch up. I had restart new game 8 times to clear weither it's bug or my mod is broken. Here is what i found out during my test if same family member 1 teen 1 adult given incest perk there are no more that 2 option in romance menu only some times 3 or 4. I did revert back to 170 and the the romance options shows all menu. So either 174a did broke few script. Hope u guys fix it. Love the new feature and will continue support u guys.

Also mine is not pirate i won through give away. Bought few DLC though ?.

If you saved a game on v174 you cannot go back to previous versions of the mod because v174 introduced a different way to save data.

Your game will act up along the way.

6 hours ago, natokaay said:

If you look on the first page of the mod there is a list with all the animations compatible with the mod.

The creators are divided into inactive, active, veteran and honorary.

I personally would take a look at the animations from the inactive creators.

They may still be compatible but some of them are quite badly done, even in the other categories to be honest. ?

Edited by carnation77
On 12/27/2022 at 5:16 PM, Кобра said:

Hello, help. I have manually removed werewolves and always get the error in all animations. I have few of them. All mods have been updated. Tmex-BetterExceptions error search shows animation error. Tell me please, how can I be? Animation error cannot be due to the settings, since I have a lot of things blocked or canceled? I use sex animations without going deep.

Привет. Я не думаю, что оборотни могут как-то влиять на работоспособность анимаций, но в любом случае, нужны подробности. Что именно удалили? Что за ошибка, есть ли текстовый файл? Ну и т.д и т.п., чем больше информации, тем лучше. 

Если ошибка выдает файл LastException (в папке ...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\), то в первую очередь нужно его проверить здесьЕсли сайт ошибку не распознает, то лучше создать отдельную тему в разделе тех. поддержки и приложить файл ошибки.

Другими словами, чем больше подробностей вы предоставите, тем больше вероятность получить ответ, потому что никто же не знает, что у вас там на компе творится. А на вопросы вроде "почему-то не работает" вы вряд ли его получите.

Edited by wild_guy
11 hours ago, carnation77 said:

If you saved a game on v174 you cannot go back to previous versions of the mod because v174 introduced a different way to save data.

Your game will act up along the way.

If you look on the first page of the mod there is a list with all the animations compatible with the mod.

The creators are divided into inactive, active, veteran and honorary.

I personally would take a look at the animations from the inactive creators.

They may still be compatible but some of them are quite badly done, even in the other categories to be honest. ?

New save not old saved. had to delete all save coz 174a thanos snaped all of my sims from game. before u asked I did delete and started new game each time i tested old version and new version.

Is there a way to deselect Eternally Faithful? I started a new game and it is already selected every time. I tried take away wicked attributes but it doesn't work. I don't know if there's a bug that makes it auto select or not and I've seen posts that people haven't ran into this issue.

On 12/29/2022 at 10:05 AM, Dark Thoughts said:

Skarrd_Traits.package & .ts4script file with the same name.

You can put script mods still 1 folder deep into the mods folder, so it is recommend to put them into a separate one that holds the mods name (in this case "Perverts Get Drunk Lost Inhibitions"). If you throw everything just into the mods folder then you'll not find anything ever again.

Many thanks☺️

Every time I start a new save and want to transfer an existing settings profile, I'm told there are zero differences between the edited one and the new one. Wait, what? How is that possible? I either have to edit yet another new profile, or restart the game for the differences to be found.

16 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Every time I start a new save and want to transfer an existing settings profile, I'm told there are zero differences between the edited one and the new one. Wait, what? How is that possible? I either have to edit yet another new profile, or restart the game for the differences to be found.

I had the same message too but when I look at the settings profile it's the one desired in the new save...

This version is a little... Strange...

Has anyone gotten the "undressables" to work?  I downloaded the ones from Blue Craving and dressed up my Sim's GF in them.  There's supposed to be a menu item under Wicked/Naturism, but it never shows up.

Edited by merkle