WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

13 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Oh a fellow Italian player!

Have you tried loading the game with WW and nothing else?

Does it happen with different saves or only with one?

Have you tried redownloading WW?

bella li!

so i tried to run it without any script mod besides whicked whims and it didnt work anyway, but i never tried to remove every mod(clothing, hair and so on) so i dont know if that answers your question.

i created new saves with default sims but same story the game didnt work. and i have the last version of whicked whims so.... i dont know man.

F per me

17 hours ago, germanomosconiilre said:

am i the only one getting this loading error? i literally cannot play. i tried without wickedwhims and the game worked, so im pretty sure its that.

help......please?

Look for a file called "SecretCrush_RealPussy" or something similar.

If you have it, delete it, and try the game then, as the file I mentioned is known to cause this exact issue for other players in the past.

52 minutes ago, germanomosconiilre said:

bella li!

so i tried to run it without any script mod besides whicked whims and it didnt work anyway, but i never tried to remove every mod(clothing, hair and so on) so i dont know if that answers your question.

i created new saves with default sims but same story the game didnt work. and i have the last version of whicked whims so.... i dont know man.

F per me

What I would do is this:

-take out the mods folder and repair the game.

-load the game with only WW (no CC either) and if it works start adding back the other mods.

-use a new copy of WW (maybe the files you have got corrupted).

-always delete the localthumbcache package after adding or removing a file and never save the game during the whole process.

I hope this can help.

Anyway, yesterday after seeing your post, I went on Youtube to watch videos of Mosconi cursing at whoever slammed the door...?

6 hours ago, carnation77 said:

What I would do is this:

-take out the mods folder and repair the game.

-load the game with only WW (no CC either) and if it works start adding back the other mods.

-use a new copy of WW (maybe the files you have got corrupted).

-always delete the localthumbcache package after adding or removing a file and never save the game during the whole process.

I hope this can help.

Anyway, yesterday after seeing your post, I went on Youtube to watch videos of Mosconi cursing at whoever slammed the door...?

grazie lo stesso bro(o sis?) ha funzionato quello che ha suggerito husk

4 hours ago, Tyrber said:

Oh my god ..... WickedWhims has been around for a long time, but it doesn't represent anything, it's like a playlist of sex animations. Pathetic parody of Animated WooHoo Passion (S3).

That's how long it is already possible to constantly update it and not introduce anything new? Okay, so I have to download "Unlock Incest/Teenage Romance" even though it's not normal... IS THIS SEX mod to fuck?

There has been all SORTS of things that are new. Almost every time a new version is released, there are new features. And.....no one is forcing you to download it or install it. Don't like it? Don't use it. Very simple.

Edited by Sandatharius

Is there a way to get rid of the exhibitionism trait?

After picking it naturism picks are gone from the menu, so I can't overwrite it picking naturism again, also this doesn't show up on WW attributes when wanting to remove them from a sim. Re-traiting doesn't seem to touch other than the traits you pick at the start of the game. 

Is there any way to drop it at all?

Just want to report that I'm seeing horrible mis-alignment of sims during sex (not a new issue just more frequent like from 1 in 20 to 1 in 6) and that strap ons have completely disappeared from all animations with this latest update of WW. I have un-installed and re-installed the strap ons and of course installed WW correctly.

Edit: After manually assigning strap ons they work for one animation but just disappear forever again after the animation changes.

Edited by BigBeard
9 hours ago, piippeli said:

Is there a way to get rid of the exhibitionism trait?

After picking it naturism picks are gone from the menu, so I can't overwrite it picking naturism again, also this doesn't show up on WW attributes when wanting to remove them from a sim. Re-traiting doesn't seem to touch other than the traits you pick at the start of the game. 

Is there any way to drop it at all?

hit ctrl+shift+c. then type testingcheats true enter. ctrl+shuft+c again closes that console. Now you can shift click on your sim. Select cheat sim info, select remove trait. Now from that menu you can remove the exhibitionist trait by clicking on it.

7 hours ago, BigBeard said:

hit ctrl+shift+c. then type testingcheats true enter. ctrl+shuft+c again closes that console. Now you can shift click on your sim. Select cheat sim info, select remove trait. Now from that menu you can remove the exhibitionist trait by clicking on it.

Thank you! I had the chats on just didn't find the right place to edit.

I am playing a Club with the plus setting Have Sex checked (not a strip club, just a regular Club). Usually this makes the sims in a Club Gathering autonomously have sex all the time. However, starting perhaps a month ago, the sims show up for the Club Gathering and have sex once at the beginning, but then they don't do it again. I tried removing all of my other mods and the problem is still there. I tried changing many of the relevant settings under the Wicked Whims menu that you get when you click on your character, but I can't fix it. The only other thing that I noticed has changed is that during sim creation in CAS it asks "Can sim use toilet standing" instead of asking if the sim has a penis. Not sure if this is related or not.

Any help that anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, DaBorglarsDreeb said:

Is anyone else getting the mismatched versions notification on WW when the game loads? I feel like I have updated both the package and script file daily since the 5/11 one was released.?

Also deleted the thumbcache file as well before running the game each time.

You need to check your Mods folder for duplicate files.

Then re-download WW, extract it, copy the 'WickedWhimsMod' folder to your 'Mods' folder and overwrite all, and always keep it in the same location:

WW Mods Folder.jpg

TURBODRIVER,  I was at a Conference and met up with an EA Developer.  Need to add in a disclaimer and passing this to ALL adult modders.  When it comes to Teen Sims.  Teen is depicted as 18-19.   Depicting children ie. Child Sims is ILLEGAL.  Teen is not illegal when they are depicted as 18-19.  EA will not go after adult mods which does not make child mods.  With bestiality, they are legal, until laws change they are legal to make.  Incest is legal, exception on Online Games which is enforced by INTERPOL.  Solo games ie. The SIMS, Skyrim, Fallout is LEGAL.  Online Games ie Eve Online, The Old Republic, Elder Scrolls Online is ILLEGAL.  I will keep up with International, US, and European Laws.  Any changes in laws, I will post up immediately. 

EA does not want to go after adult mod sites.  But, because there are sites that depict children, so start putting up disclaimers.  Teen in The SIMS is 18-19 and are adults in the real world.    From the EA Developer "Anyone who depicts that teens are any age other than 18-19 are sexual perverted deviants."

RECAP:

Child: ILLEGAL

Teen only if they are depicted as eighTEEN and nineTEEN: LEGAL

Bestiality: LEGAL

Incest Solo Offline Games: LEGAL

Incest Online Games: ILLEGAL in INTERPOL Countries, due to INTERPOL should be illegal all around.

2 hours ago, Tyrber said:

PussieTepulus I agree with you, The Sims 4 teens don't look like teenagers, not by the size of their height, not by the texture of the smoothness and softness of their facial features...they don't differ from adults in any way.

The Sims is the same game as all Skyrim and other games. TURBODRIVER could add its own categories of zoo \ rape - but make them softer.

It saddens me that people who made animations for zoosex and spent their time and effort, and possibly their health - their work went bankrupt.

One thing a lot of people do not know SIMS 1 and 2 child mods were LEGAL.  Then....  Second Life and The SIMS Online and they made Federal, International, and INTERPOL Laws making child even in cartoons ILLEGAL.  Teens were untouched due to Teen being 18 and 19.  We had a 3 hour discussion.  Bestiality is LEGAL in cartoon, anime, video game and literature form.  Disclaimers should have Teen is 18-19.  Especially my favorite disclaimer from mcstories.com

This site is for fantasy only. The situations described here are at best impossible or at worst highly immoral in real life. Anyone wishing to try this stuff for real should seek psychological help and/or get a life.

On 5/13/2022 at 3:18 AM, BigBeard said:

Just want to report that I'm seeing horrible mis-alignment of sims during sex (not a new issue just more frequent like from 1 in 20 to 1 in 6) and that strap ons have completely disappeared from all animations with this latest update of WW. I have un-installed and re-installed the strap ons and of course installed WW correctly.

Edit: After manually assigning strap ons they work for one animation but just disappear forever again after the animation changes.

After a break then a bunch of testing I've found that strap ons do exist for some animations and not others. Mostly they're not there. Animations are all sorts of categories, authors old and new, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. After re-installing all the animations missing strap ons and the strap on mod itself there was no change. Also witnessed an oral animation that started out slightly out of alignment and then moved during the animation to horridly out of alignment all on it's own. I was literally not touching mouse or keyboard when this happened. I have never enabled the positioning feature since it was implemented as it seems to be more for animation creators than users. However it seems to be doing things all on it's own now. I'm not sure what else would move a sim's position during an animation.

Again, just reporting odd things I'm seeing while playing.

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

I love hentai anime.....but real life is fucked up......I would never fuck a dog in my life! And, in no case did I molest a teenager if he is 19 years old!

We make characters (women, men) hypersexual - which is sexism. But after all, these are just stupid fantasies and that's it, there's nothing more.

At first, like an asshole, I ran roughly on TURBODRIVER, or rather on his work - and it was stupid, I realized it myself. I needed to write constructively about WickedWhims. I know that TURBODRIVER himself put his whole soul into this mod.

I am just stating a lot of what was discussed at one of the conferences I attended.  EA is going to dramatically change their EULA, but anything which is adult nature as long as it is legal in cartoon, anime, games, and literature will be LEGAL and able to use mods.

Downloaded the update. But yet I am having problems with getting wicked to show up on the double bed. Works for the single bed and everything else..... Just not the double bed. I have uninstalled it and re installed it multiple times and still am missing that particular feature

IMG_3270 2.JPG

IMG_3271.JPG

17 hours ago, PCBmomma said:

Downloaded the update. But yet I am having problems with getting wicked to show up on the double bed. Works for the single bed and everything else..... Just not the double bed. I have uninstalled it and re installed it multiple times and still am missing that particular feature

Do you have animations for double bed downloaded and installed?