WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

4 hours ago, joshmorbious said:

I tried both mods, WW and DD (Only basic sex functionality) and I end up removing DD and here is why:

1. Two many dependencies, you need a mod for handle settings and the library... to many things to take care off, as a player.

2. Is using a importer to be able to support animations originally designed for wicked whims and it is another dependency and origin of certain errors.

3. Some transitions in the animations are weird.

4. If you don't want to problems with penises during sex you have two options, unistall WW or manually set the bottom parts (massive assignation is under development)

5. I don't feel the sex autonomy smooth like WW (for my own taste)

6. Support, I don't know why, but I don't like the way CN treat some of us when we ask for things, he use to be quite harsh with us, like we are accusing him of doing something wrong.... or treat us like stupid (Go read that, that happen because you don't read this, go and talk to Turbo,  I didn't do nothing for that).

Additionally, I don't feel comfortable playing with a mod with options like rape, slave, zoophilia... I know, I can't remove it, but essentially it is part of the mod, and is the main niche of that mod...

Also, we have to add all the hate that he use to share when we ask something because the only reference we have is WW.

At the end, it is a matter of taste, if you like the way DD works, go ahead, use it... I don't recommend to use both. If you like WW, use it too. (I know, some shady things happens in the past, but I thing it was damage control after all the stuff going on around the prohibited mods.

Just an advice: Stop comparing both mods, they are similar, but each one has a different target. Choose whatever you feel more comfortable.

I can't speak for CN.. But, DD is still fairly new. It's not as old and as uh... like complete? Like WW? But, I don't have problems with penises. And yes, some of the transitions ARE weird. I agree with the autonomy but, again, it's still fairly new. I am curious what you mean by how he treats you? On the discord? He was banned from LL for 'stolen content' (Even though the moderators won't even provide what was stolen. Nothing was stolen.) DD doesn't have slaves. CN doesn't condone things like rape. It's fantasy and confined to a game. I personally don't see the issue with that but that isn't MY issue.

9 hours ago, iEdge said:

But, again, it's not DD doing it. It's WW. And, DD is really good. And, we're playing an EA game. EA breaks things everyday so...

Nope. It was the multiple versions per day breaking stuff and posters blaming WW when it wasn't the real problem. A polished turd is still a turd. I don't want turds in my game, so I don't use that guy's stuff anymore.

16 hours ago, iEdge said:

It's not DD doing it. It's WW ask for sex. 

WW has no bugs with random teleports. In DD, when the characters refuse to have sex, they are still transferred to the place where it was supposed to begin. So this is exactly the DD problem, and you are just an inattentive person.
This is partly why CN was banned from Loverslab. Because people are not able to determine the cause of their failures and with any of them they run to complain here.

17 hours ago, iEdge said:

But, again, it's not DD doing it. It's WW. And, DD is really good. And, we're playing an EA game. EA breaks things everyday so...

I don't, and have never had this issue with WW installed and EA hasn't broken anything in my game in regards to WW. You're going to have to look at another culprit in your setup.

I should mention that I have never had DD installed and have no interest in adding it in the future.

9 hours ago, iEdge said:

I can't speak for CN.. But, DD is still fairly new. It's not as old and as uh... like complete? Like WW? But, I don't have problems with penises. And yes, some of the transitions ARE weird. I agree with the autonomy but, again, it's still fairly new. I am curious what you mean by how he treats you? On the discord? He was banned from LL for 'stolen content' (Even though the moderators won't even provide what was stolen. Nothing was stolen.) DD doesn't have slaves. CN doesn't condone things like rape. It's fantasy and confined to a game. I personally don't see the issue with that but that isn't MY issue.

DD is not new, it is the result of combine mods that originally worked as a addon for WW, but somehow CN was forced to create it own platform because the limitation he has.

I am not going to argue about the stolen stuff, but I want to say that somehow, I saw some pieces of the CN mods that looks and works exactly like WW (In my opinion), additionally I thing this community needs to separate from things that are related to crimes like (rape, pedo and zoopholia).

DD has rape (violation) and you can add Simsnatcher (from CN) to add slavery so, yes it is kinda included. 

Sorry, but I don't agree with you with the rape statement, fantasy confined to a game.... really, you are walking in a very thin line, is like to said that pedo mods are ok also....Sorry, I don't buy that idea... wrong is wrong, and remember, it is a game also played by childs and teens, and they are not mature enough to deal with the things that we are putting on their hands.

4 hours ago, joshmorbious said:

I don't understand CN and DD fans coming here just to blame or complain on WW and their creators, why don't keep looking on what CN offers on other forums and just be limited to that?.... 

+1

I guess that's why Turbo answers here so rarely and I can understand him, I wouldn't like answer questions that aren't caused with my mod too.

The second reason is some people always ask about the same things again and again, not reading anything.

52 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

The second reason is some people always ask about the same things again and again, not reading anything.

My favourite one is people who upload a blurry screenshot of the orange warning box they've taken with their phone asking "how do I fix this?" despite the warning message telling them exactly what to do. 

Wasn't expecting to see discourse again about DD and WW, personally if it weren't for "other" things that had happened with CN on top of what's been mentioned already I'd prob use it, mainly the lactation stuff only as it does interest me but yeah...anyway what people use in their game's in their own business imo as long as it isn't what'd be considered illegal then if I see evidence of it well pretty sure those here would do the same thing

But yeah keep this thread to WW only and DD to wherever it's being hosted at now, the two mods won't be compatible from either end more than likely so if anyone here does wanna keep using both, my advice is switch the mods out to use one or the other depending on what save uses what the most...that might resolve any issues...that's all I'm gonna say on that

I know I have no authority but I think that might be something that can be agreed on yeah? anyway moving on from this now hopefully for a while...

Yo uh... So I've used this mod for many years but never had this happen before. 

I had a couple with two male Sims, one is set to be able to be pregnant but the only sex they've had is when the able-pregnant one topped, and non-vaginal sex.

Weirdly I got the notification that he may be pregnant when he topped, but nothing came of it when I checked with MCCC. 

However with the non-penetrative sex I got no pregnancy notification yet he somehow ended up pregnant. He's technically a Virgin in terms of 'taking it' but he's... Pregnant. 

I'm guessing this is 100% a bug so I'm asking about it here. I did notice after the latest update that the mod was automatically enabled without me needing to re-enable script mods, but I don't know if that would impact it. 

I just really want to know how my sim is apparently the Virgin Mary.

Update: A female sim got pregnant around the same time, she had the pregnancy warning and the 'eating for two' notification just showed up with her model showing a swollen stomach. Male sim didn't get this notification but still got the related moodlet and added thicc-ness. 

10 hours ago, Praxidike said:

What is better body? I only have Wicked Whim Mod in my Mod Folder. Is it apart of Mod? How do I disable?

BB is  cc body stuff if you don't know what BB is you don't have it...Are you using a skin overlay? have you tried changing the skintone in cas? do you have the ww extra skintones file?

Have you checked your mods folder? type BB or Better in the mods folder search bar...

18 hours ago, procian said:

BB is  cc body stuff if you don't know what BB is you don't have it...Are you using a skin overlay? have you tried changing the skintone in cas? do you have the ww extra skintones file?

Have you checked your mods folder? type BB or Better in the mods folder search bar...

The extra skintones package is optional, it's just a pack of aditional skintones. The main ww package already contains the overlays for all the maxis skintones, nothing else is needed for the default penis to work properly. If you have installed it right and you are using one of maxis skintones or a custom one compatible with ww there shouldn't be issues

7 minutes ago, croccoariel said:

Hello guys, I'm having this problem with oral sex animations, I mean its more like a nose job, any ideas what could it be? 

06-04-2021_3-16-35.png

Using any height sliders? you have the slider compatibilty option checked in ww options...can't remember where it is though could be cheats or other.

7 hours ago, procian said:

Using any height sliders? you have the slider compatibilty option checked in ww options...can't remember where it is though could be cheats or other.

I only have the hokusai mod for sliders, nvm I just created another sim and works fine... maybe a corrupted file in this sim was creating conflicts

9 minutes ago, croccoariel said:

I only have the hokusai mod for sliders, nvm I just created another sim and works fine... maybe a corrupted file in this sim was creating conflicts

9 minutes ago, croccoariel said:

Maybe you want te check with S4 tray importer. New update just out.