WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Many cc skins/skintones were broken with one of the skin tone patches.

Any cc skins you have will likely need updating.

Never had any trouble with cc skin overlays though.

I have nothing but trouble with CC skin overlays. Only have two that I can use with overlays, all the others as soon as I try to put on an overlay the skintone vanishes.

13 minutes ago, DarthKahn said:

I have nothing but trouble with CC skin overlays. Only have two that I can use with overlays, all the others as soon as I try to put on an overlay the skintone vanishes.

I use only RemusSirion overlays but it sounds like you have something else going on.

I only use EA vanilla skin tones too.

Also think if you already have a default cc skin used when you apply a skin overlay on top it might do strange things.

Never tried it myself as I avoid using defaults of anything. 

I keep getting a buff (within one household of women) regarding the "fishy smell", but regardless of how many times I replace their pads, the buff comes back and seems to cycle through them (one will get it, replace the pad, then the other will get it, and rinse and repeat). I have the absorption level as "boosted", and the cycle as "normal-to-long". It's just a constant stream of that buff, and sims around stopping to sniff over and over. Am I missing something I should be checking/unchecking?

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

Have you seen default Tina Peeping? Need I say more? ;)

Just a round or two in CAS skin, hair, bit of makeup and styled like you love it and your sim will wait if she appears and if there is a chance to involve her in some - mhm - interactions. My recruits in the camp are always happy, after a few slaps Tina works quite well.

06_02.21_23-04-10TinaPeeping.png.5fe3862309ecb78b43218663617c09e7.png

08_02.21_23-29-18TinaPeepingPaint.png.9976a02176729d057285a0af4860915e.png

06_02.21_23-05-58TinaPeeping.png.c2eaf635c2f6056ee456fb39b9831596.png

Be careful not to get an amzone out of her...

27_03.21_21-55-29MyKindomForAHorseAmazonPaint.png.a47f795a57f8be5272ee663c175b7c43.png

Does anyone else's Sims randomly teleport when they try to 'ask for sex'? I set the sex autonomy to normal and whenever they start to ask for sex, they sometimes teleport off the lot to somewhere random. I don't have teleport to location enabled.

2 hours ago, iEdge said:

Does anyone else's Sims randomly teleport when they try to 'ask for sex'? I set the sex autonomy to normal and whenever they start to ask for sex, they sometimes teleport off the lot to somewhere random. I don't have teleport to location enabled.

There is such a problem in DD. not in WW

11 hours ago, iEdge said:

To be honest I'd delete DD....From what I've heard it's more trouble than it's worth.

29 minutes ago, procian said:

To be honest I'd delete DD....From what I've heard it's more trouble than it's worth.

Look at the changelogs and forum posts going back to the CNWW days. Stuff broke multiple times per day. That is not the sign of a good coder.

And no, I'm not a coder. But as a customer, I'd know what's not worth my time or money.

On 4/1/2021 at 12:35 AM, DarkAudit said:

Look at the changelogs and forum posts going back to the CNWW days. Stuff broke multiple times per day. That is not the sign of a good coder.

And no, I'm not a coder. But as a customer, I'd know what's not worth my time or money.

But, again, it's not DD doing it. It's WW. And, DD is really good. And, we're playing an EA game. EA breaks things everyday so...

27 minutes ago, iEdge said:

But, again, it's not DD doing it. It's WW. And, DD is really good. And, we're playing an EA game. EA breaks things everyday so...

Running 2 different sex mods it's hard to tell which one is doing what IMO.

Simple test: Disable the WW Autonomous Sex Switch or remove WW from mods.

(Unless you've already tried this)

3 hours ago, iEdge said:

I tried both mods, WW and DD (Only basic sex functionality) and I end up removing DD and here is why:

1. Two many dependencies, you need a mod for handle settings and the library... to many things to take care off, as a player.

2. Is using a importer to be able to support animations originally designed for wicked whims and it is another dependency and origin of certain errors.

3. Some transitions in the animations are weird.

4. If you don't want to problems with penises during sex you have two options, unistall WW or manually set the bottom parts (massive assignation is under development)

5. I don't feel the sex autonomy smooth like WW (for my own taste)

6. Support, I don't know why, but I don't like the way CN treat some of us when we ask for things, he use to be quite harsh with us, like we are accusing him of doing something wrong.... or treat us like stupid (Go read that, that happen because you don't read this, go and talk to Turbo,  I didn't do nothing for that).

Additionally, I don't feel comfortable playing with a mod with options like rape, slave, zoophilia... I know, I can't remove it, but essentially it is part of the mod, and is the main niche of that mod...

Also, we have to add all the hate that he use to share when we ask something because the only reference we have is WW.

At the end, it is a matter of taste, if you like the way DD works, go ahead, use it... I don't recommend to use both. If you like WW, use it too. (I know, some shady things happens in the past, but I thing it was damage control after all the stuff going on around the prohibited mods.

Just an advice: Stop comparing both mods, they are similar, but each one has a different target. Choose whatever you feel more comfortable.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Running 2 different sex mods it's hard to tell which one is doing what IMO.

Simple test: Disable the WW Autonomous Sex Switch or remove WW from mods.

(Unless you've already tried this)

I shall try this, thank you. :)