WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I have a question about pregnancy.  My Sims recently engaged in a foursome: 2 males, 2 females.  One of the females got pregnant.  She had sex with both males, so how does WW decide who gets the goal?  Is it random?

15 hours ago, Raitoon said:

Can i somehow remove exhibitionism skill? With the cheat console or somehow?! My sim got it maxed and now always doing any kind of sports naked :D
Not that I don't like it... But it's happening at unwanted times often. I'd like to fix it somehow.

You can make your sim forget any skill using MCCC.

On 5/2/2022 at 3:57 PM, Husk said:

Are you sure it's not caused by outdated UI Cheats, or TOOL?

I know the game sometimes also freezes like that by itself, even when no mods are installed.

i dont have UI Cheats  neither TOOL in my mod folder

16 hours ago, Raitoon said:

Can i somehow remove exhibitionism skill? With the cheat console or somehow?! My sim got it maxed and now always doing any kind of sports naked :D
Not that I don't like it... But it's happening at unwanted times often. I'd like to fix it somehow.

Yes, but you'll need to disable nudity autonomy otherwise it may happen again.

ww.set_global_nudity_skill <level>
ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait

59 minutes ago, SkyBarbie said:

Yes, but you'll need to disable nudity autonomy otherwise it may happen again.

ww.set_global_nudity_skill <level>
ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait

How do I find out what the WW default settings are for Penis Sizes so I'd know where to start?

ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> <balls> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

Any idea if this command still works with WW v1.69a or was it removed?

26 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

How do I find out what the WW default settings are for Penis Sizes so I'd know where to start?

ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> <balls> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

Any idea if this command still works with WW v1.69a or was it removed?

I believe it was removed.

17 hours ago, Raitoon said:

I've seen it already on google can you explain how? I can't find the "right" button for this. But i got rid of the skill with commands that @SkyBarbie told for now...

Click on the sim and choose MCCC, then choose MC Cheats --> Cheat Sim Info --> Skill Cheats and here choose Set Skills To Level and set the skill you want your sim to forget to level 0. If you want, you can choose to forget all of the skills at once. Skill Cheats let you do lots of stuff to skills.

4 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Does this mod conflict with MCCC Woohoo?

If you configure both of them properly then no.  Both mods have pregnancy, nudity, and a few other settings which are similar.  As long as you set the mods up with the same goal in mind you should be fine.  It is possible to set them up with opposing settings however which could conflict.

Hi, love your mod! Is there any upcoming features around virginity? I would love some type of feature like this for my teenagers. Maybe to have the options for sims to talk about/agreeing to have sex for the first time. Maybe add a preference that makes some need to feel more comfortable before having sex with someone. Maybe some would only do it with a bf/gf? And some would wait for marriage? And there could be a sentiment about losing your virginity to someone, good or bad. And a symbol in the relationship pannel of the sims profile that shows that they lost their virginity to that person (you never forget your first). And maybe make it so that any sim that has had a child aren't virgins anymore. It's kinda weird seeing blood (as if it was their first time) when you know they have kids already ?

Anyone know if anything like this already exists? I know Nisa's ambition to save yourself for marriage, but I want more than that. 

3 hours ago, malingl said:

Hi, love your mod! Is there any upcoming features around virginity? I would love some type of feature like this for my teenagers. Maybe to have the options for sims to talk about/agreeing to have sex for the first time. Maybe add a preference that makes some need to feel more comfortable before having sex with someone. Maybe some would only do it with a bf/gf? And some would wait for marriage? And there could be a sentiment about losing your virginity to someone, good or bad. And a symbol in the relationship pannel of the sims profile that shows that they lost their virginity to that person (you never forget your first). And maybe make it so that any sim that has had a child aren't virgins anymore. It's kinda weird seeing blood (as if it was their first time) when you know they have kids already ?

Anyone know if anything like this already exists? I know Nisa's ambition to save yourself for marriage, but I want more than that. 

NWP also has got a moodlet for losing virginity (painful vs meh). The painful loss of virginity also comes with blood going down the thigh. You can even set the % of sims who are going to experience a painful loss of virginity.

Edited by carnation77

Voyeurism seems to be a little bit bugged. Sims come to my sim's lot, and they peek into the windows while she's maturbating, pleasuring a client, or even eating/painting naked, but they don't respond accordingly. On the flip side, if my sim were to do the peeking, such as with another of my sims while she's masturbating, she'll respond accordingly by masturbating and taking pictures.

On 5/3/2022 at 5:14 PM, Raitoon said:

I've seen it already on google can you explain how? I can't find the "right" button for this. But i got rid of the skill with commands that @SkyBarbie told for now...

MC Command Center > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Skill Cheats... > Set Skills To Level

Then, you choose the skill, and set it to 0.

3 hours ago, Cottytus said:

Hello,
I was very excited to finally get this mod but when I transfer the mod to the Mods folder and try to start my Sims, it starts and then crashes on the SIMS4 bit. Do you know if I can fix this somehow? 

WW has a installation instruction on the first page, but it sounds like you just downloaded it and dropped it in the mod folder. you need 7zip or another program to unzip the contents of the download into the mod folder

Having a problem with animations not displaying properly since the last update of ww/ts4. participants being out of place and turning sometimes in ways that would make the exorcist proud.

i read that TS4 had an issue like that with sims on pc and other activities and out of date mods that could cause it. i had a couple files that matched that criteria and removed them. to be clear only having problems with animations in WW not base game.  i do use slider mods and a custom body shape. tried turning the height slider option in the menu off disabled experimental

1 hour ago, khellus20 said:

There is a mod but it is not part of WW

Yes i know DD and know how buggy it is (and it's unreasonable to install a whole mod for one fetish), but how can I realize raping with only WW? Or maybe another ways?

Edited by mangust16
12 hours ago, khellus20 said:

Having a problem with animations not displaying properly since the last update of ww/ts4. participants being out of place and turning sometimes in ways that would make the exorcist proud.

i read that TS4 had an issue like that with sims on pc and other activities and out of date mods that could cause it. i had a couple files that matched that criteria and removed them. to be clear only having problems with animations in WW not base game.  i do use slider mods and a custom body shape. tried turning the height slider option in the menu off disabled experimental

Have you tried without the custom body shape? And you are deleting the localthumbcache.package file when you add or delete stuff?

23 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Voyeurism seems to be a little bit bugged. Sims come to my sim's lot, and they peek into the windows while she's maturbating, pleasuring a client, or even eating/painting naked, but they don't respond accordingly. On the flip side, if my sim were to do the peeking, such as with another of my sims while she's masturbating, she'll respond accordingly by masturbating and taking pictures.

Yeah I noticed the same problem with Tina days ago. She came to my sims' house, peeked inside while they were going at it and did nothing.

2 hours ago, mangust16 said:

Yes i know DD and know how buggy it is (and it's unreasonable to install a whole mod for one fetish), but how can I realize raping with only WW? Or maybe another ways?

I don't think rape will ever be implemented in WW.

There are animations that simulate non consensual sex, I don't remember which animators made them though.

Edited by carnation77
20 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

I don't think rape will ever be implemented in WW.

There are animations that simulate non consensual sex, I don't remember which animators made them though.

Thank you for answer. So sad to hear that. Maybe you know the way how configure some chosen sims to accept every sex offer to them and meanwhile the rest sims keep working according WW romance system (need to up romance level etc.)?

Edited by mangust16
37 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Yeah I noticed the same problem with Tina days ago. She came to my sims' house, peeked inside while they were going at it and did nothing.

Peeping has been toned down in the latest update. There's a section on the changes in the patch notes for 169a.

To make things more approachable, less sudden, and give new players a chance to understand what's happening, peeping Sims will not be so direct when visiting for the first time. After a few visits, they will get more comfortable and continue to behave like usual.

25 minutes ago, mangust16 said:

Thank you for answer. So sad to hear that. Maybe you know the way how configure some chosen sims to accept every sex offer to them and meanwhile the rest sims keep working according WW romance system (need to up romance level etc.)?

It's a bit of a chore, but what I do is go into settings, set sex to "Always accept", play the scene with appropriate animations, and when it's done I remove any positive moodlet the sim recieved, and lower friendship/romance with the aggressor, maybe throw in a bad sentiment, and if I'm feeling it, adding a moodlet like "beaten up" or whatever it's called, from extreme violence to sort of simulate the trauma.