WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

35 minutes ago, Venderin said:

How to use (Yours/WW) console commands on non-household sims? 

Normally you just add the sims first and last name to the end of the command.

But I can't remember them all so I just use the 'Control Any Sim' Mod.

https://modthesims.info/d/634595/control-any-sim-v1-2-2.html

Find the NPC Sim or invite them over and click on them and select Action > Control Sim.

It adds them to your household temporarily and makes them active so you can add traits or whatever easier.

When finished just use Action > Don't Control Sim.

(Pausing the game while working on the NPC's is a good idea)

(Don't let them leave while they are under Control or they remain in your household panel as 'away')

(You can release them if your sim knows them and they are in your relationship panel then you can still release them)

Edited by Scorpio
6 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Normally you just add the sims first and last name to the end of the command.

But I can't remember them all so I just use the 'Control Any Sim' Mod.

https://modthesims.info/d/634595/control-any-sim-v1-2-2.html

Find the NPC Sim or invite them over and click on them and select Action > Control Sim.

It adds them to your household temporarily and makes them active so you can add traits or whatever easier.

When finished just use Action > Don't Control Sim.

(Pausing the game while working on the NPC's is a good idea)

(Don't let them leave while they are under Control or they remain in your household panel as 'away')

(You can release them if your sim knows them and they are in your relationship panel then you can still release them)

I would like to avoid adding them, based on a few reasons. And it also wouldn't deal with all the situations. 

I meant this particular command and tried adding ID after number of seconds, but nothing happens:

ww.get_hard <seconds_duration> - Makes Sim penis get hard for X number of seconds.

I have also tried using just the name and surname and still no result. 

1 hour ago, Venderin said:

ww.get_hard <seconds_duration> - Makes Sim penis get hard for X number of seconds.

I've only ever used that command on my active male sim and never tried it on NPC's.

And I also made my male get nude beforehand using the naturism menu.

I may be wrong but I don't think all the WW Commands work on NPC's.

Edited by Scorpio
13 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I've only ever used that command on my active male sim and never tried it on NPC's.

And I also made my male get nude beforehand using the naturism menu.

I may be wrong but I don't think all the WW Commands work on NPC's.

Oh well.
But thanks for an answer.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167g [2022-03-15]

My sims have this red/white texture over them that appears in the game but not CAS. It's driving me nuts because I'm taken all overlays off my sims & used base game skin colors, but still it appears. I've used Sim Tray Importer to find & remove CAS  skin details but nothing has helped.

03-31-22_1-31-03 AM.png

03-31-22_1-44-05 AM.png

03-31-22_12-11-51 AM.png

8 hours ago, KerrineR said:

My sims have this red/white texture over them that appears in the game but not CAS. It's driving me nuts because I'm taken all overlays off my sims & used base game skin colors, but still it appears. I've used Sim Tray Importer to find & remove CAS  skin details but nothing has helped.

03-31-22_1-31-03 AM.png

03-31-22_1-44-05 AM.png

03-31-22_12-11-51 AM.png

Try a game repair via origin.....

15 hours ago, KerrineR said:

03-31-22_1-31-03 AM.png

03-31-22_1-44-05 AM.png

03-31-22_12-11-51 AM.png

I had the same problem recently. The only way helped to get rid of it white-red texture was to delete localthumbcache.package from mods folder.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167g [2022-03-15]

A question about the Strip Club

Only Young Adults visit my strip clubs.  No Adults, no Elders.  I cannot find an option to change this anywhere, either in the console or the settings.  Is there a way to have the Adults and Elders be able to spawn/interact with my club as I'm playing them? 

So during sex, there is no option to partially undress, if one uses undress bottom, everything comes off, including socks and shoes. I am pretty sure I was able to undress just bottom/top before, but all of a sudden it all comes off regardless of which part I order to undress..

Any ideas what could be wrong?

55 minutes ago, assdude12 said:

So during sex, there is no option to partially undress, if one uses undress bottom, everything comes off, including socks and shoes. I am pretty sure I was able to undress just bottom/top before, but all of a sudden it all comes off regardless of which part I order to undress..

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Sex Settings-->Sex Interaction Settings-->Outfit Settings-->Sims/NPC Sims undressing type

And

Nudity Settings-->Outfit Undressing Settings-->Undressing Behaviour Setting 

I think what you are referring to also depends on the animation configuration though.

13 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Sex Settings-->Sex Interaction Settings-->Outfit Settings-->Sims/NPC Sims undressing type

And

I think what you are referring to also depends on the animation configuration though.

Yeah, tried that but it works same for the nudism when undressing, same happens there.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:22 AM, somokugen said:

I had the same problem recently. The only way helped to get rid of it white-red texture was to delete localthumbcache.package from mods folder.

I have tried this & done the 50/50 method, along with using Sims Tray Importer to find what skin/skin detail is the problem--but nothing has helped. I've tried changing the sim's skin color, but that hasn't worked either. Even base skin colors still have the white/red texture. It's driving me crazy

11 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

I have tried this & done the 50/50 method, along with using Sims Tray Importer to find what skin/skin detail is the problem--but nothing has helped. I've tried changing the sim's skin color, but that hasn't worked either. Even base skin colors still have the white/red texture. It's driving me crazy

You most likely have a broken default cc of some kind still installed.

It could be default teeth, eyes, skins, skin tones, or most anything.

Might even be broken cc hidden inside some unknown merged file.

Move all Mods to desktop temporarily into a Temp folder.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Load game normally to see if the issue is resolved but don't make any new saves just exit when done.

If problem persists you should do an Origin/Steam Game Repair next.

But if it's fixed now with everything removed then you just haven't found the bad CC/Mod yet.

Now just install WW + Animations and and any other script Mods but leave out the CC for now and test again using the same 'Cleaned' Save you made before.

Same thing as before don't make any saves and just exit when done testing.

Now you can start adding a few CC at a time and continue the same testing if all is still good but...

This is when having all your CC organized by categories helps to find problems easier if you can just add/remove 1 folder category at a time like Makeup or Skins for example.

Then you can usually narrow it down further to just 1 folders contents and use the 50/50 method on just that one folder alone.

It's worth it to take the time now sorting CC as it saves much time later if/when problems occur again.

23 hours ago, carnation77 said:

And

Found it you were right.. undressing behaviour.. remove shoes with bottom.. omg silly me ?

3 hours ago, KerrineR said:

It's a very common issue, usually caused by a missing mesh. The skin may look like the obvious culprit, but it is not.

To find what's causing it, follow the standard troubleshooting:

Remove everything from your mods folder, delete localthumbcache.package and check if the issue persists. If it's still there, the broken piece is something from Maxis and you'll need to repair your game; if it is no longer there, the broken piece is something in your mods folder and you'll need to try the 50/50 method again (this time with everything that's in your mods folder, not just the skins)

Edited by 0PoisonPink0

Heya, first of all I really like WW. It shows the amount of work and love for modding put into it.

But I have (maybe) a bit of a dumb/noob question about naturism. I've set the global traits through the on screen menu, so that every Sim loves having no clothes on. But still there is not a single Sim who will undress when asked (through the game interaction menu), even if they are lovers/spouse or in a (my) home. Asking always results in a hard 'NO' and even shows the red icons for negative liking/relation in-game.

I read in the features about 'the trait', but to be honest I can't even find the 'Nudist Lot'-thing anywhere (only the 'In Room' one).

I used the search function here on LL extensively, but seeing this thread is already 939 pages, I'm not even going to try to read it all.

Is there a simple way, or even extensive documentation for the WW mod (I find some of the descriptions in the in-game menu and list of commands unclear as to what they do)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by SFC76
added specific information
9 hours ago, SFC76 said:

Heya, first of all I really like WW. It shows the amount of work and love for modding put into it.

But I have (maybe) a bit of a dumb/noob question about naturism. I've set the global traits through the on screen menu, so that every Sim loves having no clothes on. But still there is not a single Sim who will undress when asked (through the game interaction menu), even if they are lovers/spouse or in a (my) home. Asking always results in a hard 'NO' and even shows the red icons for negative liking/relation in-game.

I read in the features about 'the trait', but to be honest I can't even find the 'Nudist Lot'-thing anywhere (only the 'In Room' one).

I used the search function here on LL extensively, but seeing this thread is already 939 pages, I'm not even going to try to read it all.

Is there a simple way, or even extensive documentation for the WW mod (I find some of the descriptions in the in-game menu and list of commands unclear as to what they do)?

When you edit a lot, in the upper left you'll find the lot traits (you'll need to poke around a bit, but they're not hard to find).  They're pretty self-explanatory.  I have one lot that is designated clothing optional and casual nudity and Sims will always accept there if you ask them to undress, if they haven't already done so on their own (which they do a lot).  Elsewhere it seems to be a combination of factors that control whether they will undress, but none of them are automatic (that I've found, anyway).  Sims on their home lot are more willing to undress.  High relationships also seem to help.

12 hours ago, SFC76 said:

that is odd what are the other nudity related setting at. are there potentially any children nearby by default sims won't undress in the presence of children. maybe you could export and upload your current settings.

37 minutes ago, ADM Ntek said:

that is odd what are the other nudity related setting at. are there potentially any children nearby by default sims won't undress in the presence of children. maybe you could export and upload your current settings.

I don't think it has to do with children nearby (I already tried by turning off the 'children nearby'-check), but thanks for your input.

I think editing lots to include the naturist sign should work. I also found out that the 'naturalist' trait levels up very slowly for most (NPC) Sims.

11 hours ago, merkle said:

When you edit a lot, in the upper left you'll find the lot traits (you'll need to poke around a bit, but they're not hard to find).  They're pretty self-explanatory.  I have one lot that is designated clothing optional and casual nudity and Sims will always accept there if you ask them to undress, if they haven't already done so on their own (which they do a lot).  Elsewhere it seems to be a combination of factors that control whether they will undress, but none of them are automatic (that I've found, anyway).  Sims on their home lot are more willing to undress.  High relationships also seem to help.

Thanks, this worked like I wanted. I didn't know where to find it because last I played S4, lot traits was not yet introduced. Now Sims have no issue when asked to undress.

Now I have to find out how to make the Sims in my household to get naked when at home, they just keep their clothes on unless I click the option (the posters have no effect). Anyone know if this is possible with WW? Or is there another mod for that?

4 hours ago, SFC76 said:

Now I have to find out how to make the Sims in my household to get naked when at home, they just keep their clothes on unless I click the option (the posters have no effect). Anyone know if this is possible with WW? Or is there another mod for that?

On residential home lot you can add only one of the lot traits called 'Casual Nudity' that might help encourage them a bit more.

If you have Get Together EP you can start a Club and add household members to the Club.

Then you start a Club Gathering on home lot.

Might be best to read up more about Clubs if you haven't played around with them yet. 

One of the Club Activities is Nudity so it pushes sims to get naked thereby increasing their Naturism Skill.

Of course there are other activities too like Dancing, Have Sex, and more.

The general idea is to level your sims Naturism Skill up to 5 and they become much more likely to get naked everywhere.

'Admire Body' in the mirror is another way to level Naturism. 

But it's a slow process so you might consider just cheating the skill to max.

I use MCCC to cheat my sims skills when needed.

Edited by Scorpio

Random question, guys, been using WW for a pretty good while now and ever since Wicked Attributes were added I've been curious if there's a setting I'm missing that will automatically generate Wicked Attributes whenever the game generates new townies or when sims reach an applicable age.  I personally like to just randomly generate attributes for every sim in my game rather than hand pick them for just the guys I'm playing, just so everyone's got something.  Until now I've just run on the assumption that every new sim will need to be generated through my own input, so I just re-randomize the entire population because it's easier than hunting for newly generated townies and aged up sims every few in game weeks.  Is there a way to just have WW do that in the background when a WW compatible sim is generated, or when a sim reaches WW compatible age?