WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

55 minutes ago, the_keranaci said:

Can we set sex autonomy for lots specific? 

I want low autonomy for normal world, and high autonomy for sex clubs. 

You can put the Hypersexual lot trait on your sex clubs.

From the mod description: Hypersexual lot trait increases the base sex autonomy chance to 100% and is capable of triggering multiple sex interactions at once for all the Sims that are on the lot.

20 hours ago, Кобра said:

Why is my house turned into a nude beach. Where did the auto-dressing function disappear after sex??

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings:
/Outfit Settings:
Auto Dress Up After Sex: ON (check both bars)

when teen sims around each other naked(sunbathing etc) or seeing someone doing sex, they became horny, this feature isnt available since version 157.3, so i manage to stick with that version so many time, but now i needed to update my sims 4 and new versions dont do that. why, that was make sense. how can i fix that, is there any command or setting to do that?

17 minutes ago, cisupark said:

when teen sims around each other naked(sunbathing etc) or seeing someone doing sex, they became horny, this feature isnt available since version 157.3

Works the same for all sims no matter the age although might have been toned down a bit.

Game has no such thing as horny but uses Flirty or Very Flirty to build WW Desire.

So Very Flirty = Very Horny

If you're using the Patreon version of WW teen sex is disabled by default so you need the unlock file for it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

Then you have to go into WW Settings and enable teens.

Other WW settings control how often they do it, or if other conditions need to be also met first.

Autonomy Intensity: Extreme (will make sims go like rabbits)

39 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Works the same for all sims no matter the age although might have been toned down a bit.

Game has no such thing as horny but uses Flirty or Very Flirty to build WW Desire.

So Very Flirty = Very Horny

If you're using the Patreon version of WW teen sex is disabled by default so you need the unlock file for it.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

Then you have to go into WW Settings and enable teens.

Other WW settings control how often they do it, or if other conditions need to be also met first.

Autonomy Intensity: Extreme (will make sims go like rabbits)

i have the unlock file, i know about what i am talking about, horny means desire level increase, you can try it ww.set_desire_level <value>, what im talking about is this was doing automaticly when atractive sims around

36 minutes ago, cisupark said:

i have the unlock file, i know about what i am talking about, horny means desire level increase, you can try it ww.set_desire_level <value>, what im talking about is this was doing automaticly when atractive sims around

If I'm understanding correctly I think some of the internals of WW desire level calculations might have been tweaked in later versions.

WW Attractiveness has also had a major overhaul too.

You can also give sims the Alluring trait to make them more attractive, or less refusals anyway.

Are your sims not doing it often enough?

Trying to understand what the actual problem is. 

13 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If I'm understanding correctly I think some of the internals of WW desire level calculations might have been tweaked in later versions.

WW Attractiveness has also had a major overhaul too.

You can also give sims the Alluring trait to make them more attractive, or less refusals anyway.

Are your sims not doing it often enough?

Trying to understand what the actual problem is. 

actual problem is 157.3 version was perfect for my taste, later versions took away the "immersion" for me, for teen sims seeing an atractive sim naked or wohooing makes no physical response from other sims, no response at all for any kind of situations. it kills the game for me

Hi everyone, 

Started the game after a while and I have following bug while my sims have sex. It seems like the positioning is kinda messed up. For example, if she gives him a BJ the penis isn't in her mouth/ hand. It doesn't matter which animation I use, the positioning is "broken". See the picture enclosed. Did anyone had similar issues? Or even better a solution.  I'm running WW v163e and Sims 4 1.71.86.1220. Did not update the game today. 

image.png.eb9251c436034e67e0b903ead10cc545.png

Thanks for helping out. 

39 minutes ago, smco said:

Hi everyone, 

Started the game after a while and I have following bug while my sims have sex. It seems like the positioning is kinda messed up. For example, if she gives him a BJ the penis isn't in her mouth/ hand. It doesn't matter which animation I use, the positioning is "broken". See the picture enclosed. Did anyone had similar issues? Or even better a solution.  I'm running WW v163e and Sims 4 1.71.86.1220. Did not update the game today. 

Thanks for helping out. 

Do you happen to have penis rigs somewhere in your mods folder?

Have you also noticed your sim has got a black penis? That means you also have a skintone problem.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/penis-issues

21 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Настройки WW / Настройки секса / Настройки сексуального взаимодействия:
/ Настройки экипировки:
Автоматическое одевание после секса: ВКЛ (отметьте обе полоски)

Thank. otherwise the hair is already on end from this)))

I will write my thoughts about the mod. I've been playing for a long time, I've seen development, right up to degradation. Please leave your wishes alone! The last good idea was preference. I thought that feelings would appear and I would not have to download a lot of mods so that the sims were attentive to each other. And during this time, the mod takes huge strides towards mechanical, lifeless, cold fucking! I understand everything, but you prevent the author from doing what he wants.?

On 17.03.2021 at 08:37, lix_mus6435 said:

Прости, братан! Не будь такой.
Не она изменяет.

Кожа ребенка белая, но в Профиле кожа ребенка черная.

2021-03-17 (1) .png

2021-03-17 (2) .png

This is a game error on the EA errors forum. The mod has nothing to do with this. Visit EA errors site occasionally :)

On 3/22/2021 at 2:48 PM, smco said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for helping out. 

Judging from your screenshot, it looks like you use height slider mods. This will always cause issues with animations but is more noticeable when you you're fucking eyeballs or sucking on air. WW comes with a height slider fix that will adjust sims heights to match and sync animations properly. The positioning tool looks like it can help too.