IGNORED

WickedWhims v166f [2021-12-03]

Hi, is there a way to have some middle-ground setting when it comes to nudity in household with kids? On the default setting, they dress up pretty much the moment sex ends, and they also don't respect the full-on switch for nude yoga, massage, exercise, even if they're on another floor than the kids. The other setting I know would, if I understand it correctly, allow them to walk naked right in front of the kids, which is the opposite extreme. What I'd like is to allow nudity when they're some distance away from the kids, or on a different floor, but not right in front of them. Is that possible?

turbo, is there any possibility of adding an option for more dancers? 6 just isnt anywhere near enough to run a club, especially mine, i think at least 12 would be a good starting point if its possible?

2 minutes ago, QuinSims said:

Hi, are you using others mods? Try starting the game without them to check if one of them is trying to call this module.

yep im using other mods aswell but the issue is i dont know which mod is causing this issue

1 minute ago, RandomDeude said:

yep im using other mods aswell but the issue is i dont know which mod is causing this issue

in this case, there is a procedure people do, if you have 8 mods for example, you put 4 of them out of your mods folder and try to start the game, check if this last exception will be generetad. If so, you will know that one of the 4 mods in your mods folder is causing the problem, them you take out 2 of them, until you find the source. Probably the source is a mature mod or a big one, like AEP, SOL, Nisa etc..., but you need to be sure. It's a boring process but works.

4 minutes ago, QuinSims said:

in this case, there is a procedure people do, if you have 8 mods for example, you put 4 of them out of your mods folder and try to start the game, check if this last exception will be generetad. If so, you will know that one of the 4 mods in your mods folder is causing the problem, them you take out 2 of them, until you find the source. Probably the source is a mature mod or a big one, like AEP, SOL, Nisa etc..., but you need to be sure. It's a boring process but works.

ok thanks for help i will try and see if it works :)

4 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

turbo, is there any possibility of adding an option for more dancers? 6 just isnt anywhere near enough to run a club, especially mine, i think at least 12 would be a good starting point if its possible?

Yes.  Go to the WW website and click on the StripClub tutorial.  It's all explained there.

9 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

Use the cheat.....ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit (amount) amount being the number....9-10-11-12...without ( ) btw.

9 hours ago, QuinSims said:

Boring but very fast and sure. It worked for me several times already, keep track of what you are doing.  - Good one ?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v162f - 7 January 2021

I posted about this in Nisa's thread since the WW exception explicitly mentions "nisa_wrapper" but I'm still stumped and can't figure out what's causing this LE. From what I can tell it's related to sims reacting to sex, maybe specifically polyamorous/cuckold sims as those traits are named in the LEs I'm getting. Whenever a sim (or sims) initiate sex in view of other sims it causes me to get spammed with this LE - Tom Peeping peeping through the window at a couple having sex triggered this LE as well. 
I have "sims avoid sex" turned off in my WW options for this save and I'm wondering if that's contributing to it somehow as well.

I've already tried deleting my WickedPervs folder in the saves folder and deleting my localthumbcache but it's still persisting. BMD, NWP, and WW are all up to date and I don't have any duplicate installs. I don't have any other WW-related mods as far as I know and my game is also as up to date as possible. Anyone have an idea what the cause could be?

WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt

i do everything correct with the update > delete old file > paste new one in ,boom its work but some text bubble are empty ? any suggestion ? 
btw already looked for duplicate mod and its only got the new one :( no hope fixing eempty text bubble. 

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166f [2021-12-03]