WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

On 3/17/2022 at 12:47 PM, imcandy said:

Hey Turbodriver, thanks for the amazing mod! Question: do I have to download the lap and pole dance animations separately, or are they included? Some of the lap dance options have recently disappeared in my game and I think it might be that I removed some of the WW creator packages that included them.

There are some included, but not many.  You'll want to add additional dance animations.

i'm getting an exception error and it keeps posting that error in lines v167g very specifically showing where it is coming from. but it seems to be only showing up when i access the calendar to schedule something. soooo...not entirely sure. i've gone through all my mods today and picked through them with a fine tooth comb because there was a few other errors i noticed and i cleaned them  out. but the other oddity is i tried multiple times to add an event on calendar (of which when the exception would occur) and it will not let me make any event. it is completely blank. this particular thing only showed up within the last week or so. and lastly on one occasion it didnt age up my sim and would not let me save showing some corruption was in the game.

this is the error it shows.

• Last Module Called: situation_commands.py
  • Last Function Called: <lambda>
  • Error message: Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'), CategoryID: situation_commands:293

so anyone have any ideas i'd be grateful

3 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

i'm getting an exception error and it keeps posting that error in lines v167g very specifically showing where it is coming from. but it seems to be only showing up when i access the calendar to schedule something. soooo...not entirely sure. i've gone through all my mods today and picked through them with a fine tooth comb because there was a few other errors i noticed and i cleaned them  out. but the other oddity is i tried multiple times to add an event on calendar (of which when the exception would occur) and it will not let me make any event. it is completely blank. this particular thing only showed up within the last week or so. and lastly on one occasion it didnt age up my sim and would not let me save showing some corruption was in the game.

this is the error it shows.

• Last Module Called: situation_commands.py
  • Last Function Called: <lambda>
  • Error message: Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'), CategoryID: situation_commands:293

so anyone have any ideas i'd be grateful

Is that the whole error message?

I just got Sims 4 again. My I stopped at island living which has a version of 1.52.100.1020. I used to be able to use wicked whims without any problems the last time I used it with the same game version. Now when I place the new version, the game does not detect the mod. Please help.

23 minutes ago, VinrekMotors said:

I just got Sims 4 again. My I stopped at island living which has a version of 1.52.100.1020. I used to be able to use wicked whims without any problems the last time I used it with the same game version. Now when I place the new version, the game does not detect the mod. Please help.

Happened to me yesterday. Weirdley, when I extracted the files from the zip file, only the package got unziped and not the script. Had to extract them "manually" with windows explorer an then it work fine.

If this is not the problem, Put scripts at most one file inside the Mods file, otherwise they won't work.

5 hours ago, procian said:

Is that the whole error message?

yeah. that is the full error message. i can post the callstack too right quick as well.

• File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py', line 398, in invoke_command [ _session_id : 3, args : [1, <server_commands.argument_helpers.OptionalSimInfoParam object at 0x00007FF49D214490>, '108697', '16464423907750847660', '35078', '198047', '17098401275828034394', '247122', '122389', '16194', '31635', '120466', '109103', '234740', '263877', '210067', '33294', '120521', '18399663701638390156', '101251', '13338741064480128833', '283516', '15398754870225155202', '14442445769338681423', '208895', '109132', '35077', '16202'], kw : {'_connection': 3}, full_arg_spec : FullArgSpec(args=['session_id', 'sim_id'], varargs='situation_ids', varkw=None, defaults=(0, None), kwonlyargs=['_connection'], kwonlydefaults={'_connection': None}, annotations={'session_id': <class 'int'>, 'sim_id': <class 'server_commands.argument_helpers.OptionalSimInfoParam'>}), func : <function get_situation_data at 0x00007FF4BA1C59E0>, name : situations.get_situation_data, relevant_type : CommandType.Live]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\situation_commands.py', line 314, in get_situation_data [ session_id : 1, sim_id : <server_commands.argument_helpers.OptionalSimInfoParam object at 0x00007FF49D214490>, _connection : 3, situation_ids : ('108697', '16464423907750847660', '35078', '198047', '17098401275828034394', '247122', '122389', '16194', '31635', '120466', '109103', '234740', '263877', '210067', '33294', '120521', '18399663701638390156', '101251', '13338741064480128833', '283516', '15398754870225155202', '14442445769338681423', '208895', '109132', '35077', '16202'), sim : Farah Ferrara, instance_manager : InstanceManager_situation, situation_batch_msg : 'situation_session_id: 1 situations { icon_info { name { hash: 0 } icon { type: 0 group: 0 instance: 0 } desc { hash: 0 } } cost: 0 max_participants: 20 rewards { level: 0 } rewards { level: 1 } rewards { level: 2 } rewards { level: 3 } jobs { job_resource_id: 108698 icon_info { name { hash: 0 } icon { type: 0 group: 0 instance: 0 } desc { hash: 0 } } is_hireable: true min_required: 1 max_allowed: 1 hire_cost: 0 } } situations { icon_info { name { hash: 0 } icon { type: 0 group: 0 instance: 0 } desc { hash: 0 } } cost: 0 max_participants: 16 rewards { level: 0 } rewards { level: 1 } rewards { level: 2 } rewards { level: 3 } jobs { job_resource_id: 17548488004673195869 icon_info { name { hash: 114...', situation_id : 210067, situation_data : , instance : <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.situation_BeachVenue_SuntannerSituation'>, medal : SituationMedal.GOLD, reward_msg : , level : ImmutableSlots({'audio_sting_on_end': None, 'icon': None, 'level_description': <protocolbuffers.Localization_pb2.LocalizedString object at 0x00007FF4C005D328>, 'medal': <SituationMedal.GOLD = 3>, 'reward': None, 'score_delta': 30}), jobs : [None], ordered_job : <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.job_birthday_celebrant'>, job : <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.situationJob_GroupCooking_JoinedCooks'>, job_msg : job_resource_id: 263886 icon_info { name { hash: 0 } icon { type: 0 group: 0 instance: 0 } desc { hash: 0 } } is_hireable: true min_required: 1 max_allowed: 1 hire_cost: 0 ]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\rollback.py', line 32, in __exit__ [ self : <distributor.rollback.ProtocolBufferRollback object at 0x00007FF4A6C6DF50>, exc_type : <class 'AttributeError'>, value : 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64', tb : <traceback object at 0x00007FF49C6E2200>]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167g\injector.py', line 26, in _wrapped_function [ args : (<sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4CB61C850>, 'Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field:'), new_function : <function _on_exception_occurrence_record_clean_file at 0x00007FF4B1D21680>, original_function : <function Logger.exception at 0x00007FF4B38187A0>]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167g\clean_exception.py', line 29, in _on_exception_occurrence_record_clean_file [ original : <function Logger.exception at 0x00007FF4B38187A0>, self : <sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4CB61C850>, args : ('Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field:',)]
  • File 'sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py', line 127, in _wrapped_function [ args : (<sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4CB61C850>, 'Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field:'), new_function : <function _common_logger_exception at 0x00007FF4B3818710>, original_function : <function Logger.exception at 0x00007FF4B45E4320>]
  • File 'sims4communitylib\logging\vanilla_logging.py', line 164, in _common_logger_exception [ original : <function Logger.exception at 0x00007FF4B45E4320>, self : <sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4CB61C850>, message : Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field:, log_name : Distributor]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167g\injector.py', line 26, in _wrapped_function [ args : (<sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4CB61C850>, 'Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field:'), kwargs : {'exc': None, 'owner': None}, new_function : <function _on_exception_occurrence at 0x00007FF4C5CCBEF0>, original_function : <function Logger.exception at 0x00007FF4D108E8C0>]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167g\exceptions_feedback.py', line 18, in _on_exception_occurrence [ original : <function Logger.exception at 0x00007FF4D108E8C0>, self : <sims4.log.Logger object at 0x00007FF4CB61C850>, args : ('Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field:',), kwargs : {'exc': None, 'owner': None}]
  • File 'T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\situation_commands.py', line 293, in <lambda> ]

you can see where it references v167g a number of times. granted i'm fairly new to modding sims 4 so was mainly taking a tab in the dark here but it could also be a blurp from the last patch by sims 4 dev's. 

4 hours ago, VinrekMotors said:

What's your game version now?

Did you go into game settings/other and enable both mods & scripts check boxes and then exit/restart game?

WW Mod needs to be installed in Mods/WickedWhimsMod (2 files inside named TURBODRIVER..., one is a script and one is a package/tuning file)

6 minutes ago, walkingfree2020 said:

ok. i removed it and MSM and CSF and the exception still occurs except without showing the line for sims4 library. still yelling about the other lines

The first error/problem might be causing other errors afterwards.

Keywords I see are related to:

sim : Farah Ferrara

Situation

Beach Lot

Jobs

Cooking

My guess is that particular sim was trying to do some type of situation on a Beach Lot in Sulani and failed because of either a broken Jobs Mod or a broken Cooking Mod or some other unknown Mod.

Does the error happen all the time or is it a one time thing?

17 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The first error/problem might be causing other errors afterwards.

Keywords I see are related to:

sim : Farah Ferrara

Situation

Beach Lot

Jobs

Cooking

My guess is that particular sim was trying to do some type of situation on a Beach Lot in Sulani and failed because of either a broken Jobs Mod or a broken Cooking Mod or some other unknown Mod.

Does the error happen all the time or is it a one time thing?

it happens every time i try to open the calendar to add an event. specifically when i hit the add an event button. the beach lot is odd and i noticed too a lil before you said something. i was tracking down which mods i had that used a venue for a beach lot since i havent gotten the pack yet for anything with beaches....afaik O.o though i do plan on in the future. 

46 minutes ago, walkingfree2020 said:

it happens every time i try to open the calendar to add an event. specifically when i hit the add an event button. the beach lot is odd and i noticed too a lil before you said something. i was tracking down which mods i had that used a venue for a beach lot since i havent gotten the pack yet for anything with beaches....afaik O.o though i do plan on in the future. 

It's possible you have specific Mods for packs you don't have installed yet.

With some Mods it doesn't matter but others might be trouble if you don't have those packs installed.

You might have to remove all your Mods and test with just the Major mods Like Wicked, MCCC, Nisa's, etc., only.

Or use the 50/50 Mod removal method if you have tons of Mods installed.

It shouldn't be to difficult to find the culprit causing the error since it's repeatable when using the calendar for event planning.

Once you find and remove the bad one your errors will stop obviously.  

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

It's possible you have specific Mods for packs you don't have installed yet.

With some Mods it doesn't matter but others might be trouble if you don't have those packs installed.

You might have to remove all your Mods and test with just the Major mods Like Wicked, MCCC, Nisa's, etc., only.

Or use the 50/50 Mod removal method if you have tons of Mods installed.

It shouldn't be to difficult to find the culprit causing the error since it's repeatable when using the calendar for event planning.

Once you find and remove the bad one your errors will stop obviously.  

thanks. i had been racking my brain for a couple days now trying to figure out where it was coming from. seeing as it's a beach venue it could very likely be maybe the island pack.  i don't see any other pack online that could include beaches. i do kind of wish we had a specific universal file setup for mod placement with the mods. i know we can only go 1 folder deep really within the mods folder but it would make it terribly simpler if there was a universal setup folder structure for everyone to use. like makeup folder, skin/skin details folders, eyes folder and such. would make it simpler i think in tracking down mod problems for all because some modders name packages with just numbers and not saying what they are specifically. so it ends up down the line being confusing as hell for newer modders in tracking down issues because by then they forget what the numbered package was. i'll likely setup something like that myself to use and for specific function mods just use the base named file like wicked whims has as an example. but that's a different rant for a different day xD. thanks again. i'll root around. i think it may have to do with a LOT mod i have installed possibly.

1 hour ago, walkingfree2020 said:

i do kind of wish we had a specific universal file setup for mod placement with the mods. i know we can only go 1 folder deep really within the mods folder but it would make it terribly simpler if there was a universal setup folder structure for everyone to use. like makeup folder, skin/skin details folders, eyes folder and such. would make it simpler i think in tracking down mod problems for all because some modders name packages with just numbers and not saying what they are specifically.

Every Mod or CC should be installed in their own folder either by the Mods name or by Category IMO.

This makes it much easier to update Mods and find problems later by just removing folders and testing.

Example:

Mods/CC Body Parts

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Default Skin

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/CC Jewelry

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Shoes

Mods/MCCC

Mods/NPCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod 

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

Unknown CC with numbers or whatever can be viewed in Sims 4 Studio(S4S) to see what they do to a sim and then you can rename them and put into the correct folder.

If you can't figure out what something is for then you're better off just deleting it.

This should be the first thing done when having trouble with Mods/CC having problems and in doing so you might even find some duplicates or different versions of the same CC so organizing is something that will help over the long term too.

I don't use folders for CC by authors names as you can have duplicate facial sliders that use the same area by two different authors for example.

At least if they are all in the same 'Facial Sliders' folder you can study all of them to look for CC that affects the same area like Lip and Eyebrow Sliders.   

Edited by Scorpio

Hey there! Hoping someone can help. I’m trying to update my WW with the newest update, but for some reason only the CC is installing, not the script. I’m downloading it the same way I always have: itch.io > extract with winrar > drag file directly  into mods folder. I’m not getting any last exception alerts and I’m not sure what mods would be clashing, as I have the same ones installed as usual and all up to date. My script mods are enabled in my settings as well. Any ideas would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Every Mod or CC should be installed in their own folder either by the Mods name or by Category IMO.

This makes it much easier to update Mods and find problems later by just removing folders and testing.

Example:

Mods/CC Body Parts

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Default Skin

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/CC Jewelry

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Shoes

Mods/MCCC

Mods/NPCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod 

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

Unknown CC with numbers or whatever can be viewed in Sims 4 Studio(S4S) to see what they do to a sim and then you can rename them and put into the correct folder.

If you can't figure out what something is for then you're better off just deleting it.

This should be the first thing done when having trouble with Mods/CC having problems and in doing so you might even find some duplicates or different versions of the same CC so organizing is something that will help over the long term too.

I don't use folders for CC by authors names as you can have duplicate facial sliders that use the same area by two different authors for example.

At least if they are all in the same 'Facial Sliders' folder you can study all of them to look for CC that affects the same area like Lip and Eyebrow Sliders.   

just wanted to give a heads up but instead of digging through the hundred's of packahes i just dropped 20 bucks and checked to see if calendar started working again and it did. what it needed was island adventures xD thanks afain for the assist. got a beter understanding now of some of the coding and such. once i get a better understanding of i i'll likely expand from not just mod developingfor sse and fo4 but also doing some stuff for sims 4 ^^b

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Example:

Mods/CC Body Parts

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Default Skin

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/CC Jewelry

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Shoes

Mods/MCCC

Mods/NPCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod 

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

I also have a "New Holding" folder where I put all new Mods or CC until I have played them a few times.  Makes it easier to remember what is new if something suddenly starts going wrong.

11 hours ago, simden said:

I also have a "New Holding" folder where I put all new Mods or CC until I have played them a few times.  Makes it easier to remember what is new if something suddenly starts going wrong.

Good idea... I just add the word 'NEW' to any new folders I add later to test new stuff.

I've also used Probation and Testing before too. 

But as long as you have some easy way to identify recently installed Mods/CC the name doesn't really matter.

It's also OK to add the version numbers to certain Mod folders like WickedWhims, MCCC, Nisa's WP, etc., so you can see what version you have at a glance.

Edited by Scorpio
On 3/27/2022 at 9:32 PM, Scorpio said:

What's your game version now?

Did you go into game settings/other and enable both mods & scripts check boxes and then exit/restart game?

WW Mod needs to be installed in Mods/WickedWhimsMod (2 files inside named TURBODRIVER..., one is a script and one is a package/tuning file)

i just realized that the WW is now a newer version and my sims 4 is no longer compatible. I downloaded the legacy version from their site and it worked but I'm getting the latest sim 4 now which would be V1.84 so the new ww should work as well. 

5 minutes ago, VinrekMotors said:

i just realized that the WW is now a newer version and my sims 4 is no longer compatible. I downloaded the legacy version from their site and it worked but I'm getting the latest sim 4 now which would be V1.84 so the new ww should work as well. 

When you update your game you will need to update a few other Mods too, if you have any others installed that is.