WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

8 minutes ago, PHSummoner364 said:

Guys, how do I have an intercourse with a teen? I have teen sex enabled but whenever I try to start a sex scene, it's like that teen isn't around for I only can do solo sex scene.

The setting is under Relationships Adult-Teen.   I had a difficult time figuring it out as well.

2 hours ago, PHSummoner364 said:

Can someone tell me what happened to Devious Desires? Where could I download it if an animation pack requires it?

Unfortunately the mod and its creator were banned on here. They're found on another site. 

On 3/9/2022 at 7:05 PM, treisand said:

Does anyone knows the fix for the pubic hair changing the glande's colour of the male sims?

That's a UV map conflict, you would need to edit the textures to fix it.

If you don't know how to do that you'll have to find a penis model that is compatible with the pubic hair that you are using or a different pubic hair that is compatible with that penis model.

WW default pubic hairs and penis are compatible with each other. If you want to use something else you'll need to do a trial and error because other creators may have used a different texture placement.

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
16 minutes ago, bovadi said:

Hello. Love your work.

Can we have the vaginal virginity removed automatically when a girl is pregnant and/or has had kids? Hate to marry a neighbour with kids and get the "has lost its vaginal virginity" message :P

Cheers.

Pretty sure that feature is from Nisa's Wicked Perversions and not Wicked Whims.

5 hours ago, rbx3 said:

Any idea where to see the changelog without paying $4.50? The changelog here is not updated to v170.2: https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/325282/update-wickedwhims-v167f

I am guessing that if I can't see the changes, then they are not major, but I wanted to be sure.

It isn't updated to v170.2 because that changelog is for the free version available here

Capture.PNG.c3e038633847e8abb0cb83988e85e71f.PNG

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167g [2022-03-15]

I have this LE with my sim or any pnj (LeafPile_Woohoo)

[cjiang] Error invoking TunableReslotPlumbbobWrapper.with_reslot_plumbbob (AssertionError: [Basic] [nbaker] Interaction Chris Johnson running [Proxy]LeafPile_Woohoo:32684 on Cassidy Jaubert (guaranteed) has no target ParticipantTypeSingle.SavedActor1, but is trying to reslot the plumbbob to _FX_leaves_3)

Can anyone tell me how to solve below issue:
I choose "both become pregnant and get others pregnant" for my 2 male sims in CAS, both of they get pregnant at the same time when they have sex (no matter bottom/top).

how can I set only bottom get pregnant?

Hey Turbodriver, thanks for the amazing mod! Question: do I have to download the lap and pole dance animations separately, or are they included? Some of the lap dance options have recently disappeared in my game and I think it might be that I removed some of the WW creator packages that included them.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167g [2022-03-15]

Anyone missing text messages in the Wicked Whim Pies.   I have some boxes that do not show text, so I have had to guess.  There also seems to be times I do not get sex options for one sim, but I do for others.  Assumption one of those unreadable boxes.  Something with Autonomy etc...   Any way text in boxes??

3 minutes ago, thJIS said:

Anyone missing text messages in the Wicked Whim Pies.   I have some boxes that do not show text, so I have had to guess.  There also seems to be times I do not get sex options for one sim, but I do for others.  Assumption one of those unreadable boxes.  Something with Autonomy etc...   Any way text in boxes??

You might have another mod that needs updating if you have UICheats Extension, TOOL, TMEX Mods, or MoreCASCloumns for example.

Often missing text is related to broken/outdated UI Mods.

17 hours ago, thJIS said:

Duplicates of WickedWhims can cause issues with text as well so check for that too!

Also, if you're using translations, make sure they're up to date!