WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 3/1/2022 at 8:53 AM, sirsleepy said:

Does anyone know if Flirty effects chances of sex? Like if friend/romance % were too low normally for sex success, but then one (or both) sim(s) gets huge flirty buff(s), then would that change the sex success chance/calculation?

From my experience I haven't seen it boost the default Sex Pairs Scores any higher.

(Noted from checking the WickedInfoLog.log file frequently)

I've only seen Sims having the Alluring Attribute (trait) boost that score and maybe the Sexually Alluring Attribute also.

From what I understand Flirty moods/buffs only increase the Desire level so Sims may want it more but their relationship scores are still below the default so they don't qualify.

WW Settings > Sex Settings >Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > Player to NPC Relationship Modifier: (default setting is 0.0)

(Typical sim pairs need 2.15 points to qualify for autonomy)

(This is with the Always Accept cheat set to 0 bars).

I'd prefer to see more range adjustment in whole numbers for different relationship levels as I don't like having to use fractional adjustments. 

Edited by Scorpio

Sorry for asking the same problem again, but I can't solve it by many tries, even someone says it already solved by update WW.

I have problem with invite window peeping sims for sex.

Inviter will go to the position waiting for sex, but the peeping one just put on clothes and run away from house, though he also has sex action in side bar.

Does any setting or something will conflict this function?

On 1/18/2022 at 8:36 AM, natokaay said:

Not sure if this was already discussed or I'm the only experiencing this issue, but my sims no longer auto-use condoms. I had it set up that as long as sims had some in stock, they would always use a condom. After last update they stopped using them, I have to manually click on condoms during sex and click use all in order for it to be applied. I have also switched between disallowing/allowing auto-use to see if it would fix the issue but no such luck. Any advice?

On 1/2/2022 at 1:05 AM, Country_Boy said:

So, it seems that condom auto use is broken. I've played a save almost 2 generations and NPC's or played sims aren't auto using condoms. Auto birth control and tampons and pads seem to be working okay. Anyone else having to manually apply condoms during sex? I even tried resetting all the settings and still nothing. using v.169.7 

It used to work many versions ago. The latest few versions, I haven't been able to get it to auto use. Maybe pregnancy change too low so it won't use because they won't get pregnant? Maybe certain animations won't get pregnant therefore it won't auto use condoms? I don't know....

When sims are engaging in autonomy sex without my player character they cycle through animations very fast. The animations last three or four seconds tops at the fastest speed and then move on to the next animation. I've looked at every setting I can see and I can't seem to find an option that will make the time that each animation plays longer. When I tell my own player character to engage in sex, the animations last longer for some reason. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Edited by Crime100
14 hours ago, notosapien said:

It used to work many versions ago. The latest few versions, I haven't been able to get it to auto use. Maybe pregnancy change too low so it won't use because they won't get pregnant? Maybe certain animations won't get pregnant therefore it won't auto use condoms? I don't know....

I've been ignored with this question for a long time.

21 hours ago, notosapien said:

As long as my female sims use birth control, they can't get pregnant but the moment they run out they get pregnant instantly after sex. Really wished the condoms worked but for now it's only been a minor inconvience. 

5 hours ago, korbe said:

which options do i change so i can make strangers have sex right away? 

i wanna skip the small talk 

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > Player to NPC Relationship Modifier: 10.0

For extra insurance give your Player Sim the Wicked Attribute 'Adulterer'.

Then use/cheat the trait rewards for Alluring & Sexually Alluring.

I also disable the WW Asking for Sex Dialogues so they just go for it.

On 2/27/2022 at 9:21 AM, Scorpio said:

I'm stumped about this one as the old tricks mentioned usually work for most ppl.

Just seems odd that suddenly all the animation creators would change their tags.

Have you tried removing all other Mods/CC except for WW + Animations?

Have you tried starting a new game? 

There is something strange happening.  Better Exceptions scans after every patch.  For some reason, this time,  BE has flagged a lot of animations as potential issues for the game.  I've never seen that before.  I hope that doesn't mean that animations need to be updated, apart from WW.   So many good animators aren't around anymore.

6 hours ago, alexjunior2015 said:

help please : ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_stripper_handlers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

That the whole error message?

34 minutes ago, procian said:

Que toda a mensagem de erro?

Game Version: 1.84.197.1030, WickedWhims Version: v167f, BMD/NWP
03/06/22 01:08:40 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167f\zone_tick.py", line 121, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167f\zone_tick.py", line 69, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_handlers.py", line 121, in _update_sex_instances_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_handlers.py", line 139, in update_active_sex_instances
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 330, in nisa_new_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance_tick.py", line 251, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance_tick.py", line 144, in _update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance_tick.py", line 774, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\helpers\animation.py", line 365, in try_progress_sex_animation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\buff\sux_buff_detector.py", line 12, in nisa_sex_buff_play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\sex_trait_detector.py", line 121, in nisa_sex_trait_play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 311, in nisa_new_play
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\active_sex\active_sex_instance.py", line 735, in play
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\interactions.py", line 147, in push_affordance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\interactions.py", line 161, in _push_super_affordance
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3897, in push_super_affordance
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 212, in execute_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v167f\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims_v167f\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 146, in _turbolib_interaction_queue
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 1361, in append
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\contextlib.py", line 119, in __exit__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 895, in _head_change_watcher
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 979, in _get_head
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 340, in get_next_unblocked_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2921, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2877, in _generate_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1483, in compute_transition_connectivity
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1530, in run_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3430, in _build_transitions
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3218, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3280, in _build_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2736, in get_transitions_for_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2895, in _get_transitions_for_sim
  File "postures\posture_graph.py", line 4816, in postures.posture_graph.PostureGraphService.get_segmented_paths
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_scoring.py", line 679, in build_relationship_bonuses
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\socials\geometry.py", line 425, in score_facing
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\accumulator.py", line 33, in add
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_sex_instances_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

Can you also make a fix for first person camera? it was fun using WW with first person camera, it only head moving with the camera/mouse,

but after cottage living update they change it,
whenever you move your camera your body moves also which breaks the animations,
PLEASE PLASE PLAESE PLEASE PLEASE, im sure most of people need it back like the old one.
hope you can understand my English.
Please if anyone find a mod to fix it, hope you can share it.

Edited by TTTSSS

Is there a way to lock attractiveness between Sims to help with storytelling? I have a female Sim and I want her to find her husband Sim unattractive. I am able to do this but when I save and exit the game and then open it back up, she once again finds him attractive. I know it's supposed to change between Sims during the game but is there a way to keep it from resetting and/or a way to lock it with certain Sims?

Edited by carlgskipson
5 hours ago, TTTSSS said:

Can you also make a fix for first person camera? it was fun using WW with first person camera, it only head moving with the camera/mouse,

but after cottage living update they change it,

EA broke it with that patch and they haven't fixed it yet so it won't likely be fixed until EA themselves fixes it.

59 minutes ago, carlgskipson said:

Is there a way to lock attractiveness between Sims to help with storytelling? I have a female Sim and I want her to find her husband Sim unattractive. I am able to do this but when I save and exit the game and then open it back up, she once again finds him attractive. I know it's supposed to change between Sims during the game but is there a way to keep it from resetting and/or a way to lock it with certain Sims?

Click on your Male Sim and select Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Attributes

Then select 'Aversive Appearance'.

It's worth a try at least and the trait won't get removed and it's the easiest method I can think of ATM.

Also make sure that Male Sim doesn't have the 'Unique Appearance' trait or the 'Alluring' trait.

The other way is by changing how your male sim looks and/or changing your female Likes/Dislikes.

If your female likes long hair then make the male sim bald.

If she likes clean shaved then give your male a beard.

etc.

Likes/Dislikes picked in CAS shouldn't get reset when you save, exit and reload the game.

I'm finding a bug in this new version. Everytime I go to the construction mode or the "make a recipe" window or something similar to it, when I get back to the animation, game freezes for like 2 minutes to three and then runs smoothly. I managed to discover it is Whicked Whims testing almost every mods I have. Without whicked wims, game runs smoothly all the time, with no freezing.  Im playing Wedding Stories latest update.

Edited by treisand

Heya guys, I'm having a bit of an annoying issue at the moment. My sims seem to be getting a lot of STD's and UTI's from unprotected sex, which is fine, but they seem to be incurable. I have tried to get tested for std's using the phone, and also just visiting the doctor, but all results are coming back negative, albeit the moodlet saying I have either gonorrhea or a UTI every time I pee.

I also noticed that when going through the interaction after clicking on my active sim I notice a 'std antibiotics' option, with a little pill bottle symbol, but upon clicking on it nothing seems to happen. Has anyone got a solution for the issue I'm having or experienced anything similar? Thanks in advance :)

46 minutes ago, Slapy7 said:

Heya guys, I'm having a bit of an annoying issue at the moment. My sims seem to be getting a lot of STD's and UTI's from unprotected sex, which is fine, but they seem to be incurable. I have tried to get tested for std's using the phone, and also just visiting the doctor, but all results are coming back negative, albeit the moodlet saying I have either gonorrhea or a UTI every time I pee.

I also noticed that when going through the interaction after clicking on my active sim I notice a 'std antibiotics' option, with a little pill bottle symbol, but upon clicking on it nothing seems to happen. Has anyone got a solution for the issue I'm having or experienced anything similar? Thanks in advance :)

I think you have some other mod causing that problem. WW only gives you crabs, unless that's a new feature in the Patreon version. Your best bet is to figure out the correct mod and ask there.

?

I have a small issue that I'm hoping that someone can help me with:   I usually replace the default RLE2 file for the tongue texture.   It's always worked with no issue.  Since the last update, the game gives me a message that the .package and .ts4script files are different versions.  They are not.  All I did was change a texture.   I'm concerned because the in-game error message says that the issue may cause problems with my save.  Any suggestions?