WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have no idea which mod is responsible for the sexual options among the likes/dislikes, so I'm posting this here. When I choose what kind of sex my sim likes, as soon as I exit CAS the choices disappear. All other choices and likes and dislikes remain. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

8 hours ago, Berserkr said:

Yes, this too. ?

You're not getting the purple pop up saying ww is installed followed by the green pop up saying ww is running when your game loads?

And did you turn show whims/needs or whatever it's called on in game settings?

And your game is version 1.83.24.1030?

Edited by procian
2 hours ago, procian said:

You're not getting the purple pop up saying ww is installed followed by the green pop up saying ww is running when your game loads?

And did you turn show whims/needs or whatever it's called on in game settings?

And your game is version 1.83.24.1030?

I checked the version, reinstalled the game and the game including ww runs like a swiss clock. The bug was in the version of the game. ? Thank you all very much for your great willingness and quick answers. ???

On 2/9/2022 at 2:45 AM, userhokuto said:

where i can get the older version?

On 2/9/2022 at 12:43 PM, Husk said:

Ya can't!

Ah, come on. There are plenty of old versions hanging around on differnet hard drives. The only problem is I can't/will not give you even my old patreon version and I did not downloaded the old public version. So do not ask me. ?

Edited by Aramiteus
13 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

Ah, come on. There are plenty of old versions hanging around on differnet hard drives. The only problem is I can't/will not give you even my old patreon version and I did not downloaded the old public version. So do not ask me. ?

Go ask the Author for support,  and keep your backups save. It is still HIS program and still HIS work, , its NOT ours to give. 

On 27.6.2016 at 14:12, TURBODRIVER said:
HAVING ISSUES? CHECK OUT THE WICKEDWHIMS HELP CENTER
GOT AN EXCEPTION FILE? CHECK OUT THE LE ASSISTANT

• Pregnancy

• Watch Sims experience the magic of a fully-featured Menstrual Cycle with periods and variable fertility

• Purchase tampons and pads to fight against the menstrual bleeding and get the 'Extra Absorbency' Reward Store trait to improve their absorbency

• Learn about your fertility by purchasing the Fertility Awareness Test available to use on toilets

• Consider going through the Fertility Treatment service to improve your chances of getting pregnant

• Avoid getting pregnant by using condoms and birth control pills

• Stop your unwanted pregnancy by using the Pregnancy Termination service

• Optionally switch to the Simple Pregnancy Mode and use flat percentage chances for pregnancy

• Encounter optional miscarriage from taking drugs (requires Basemental Drugs)

• All of it compatible with the Try For Baby interactions as well (optional)

How can I successfully get the Sims pregnant even without a playable ? so until my great-grandchildren and the world died out no more successor and think it is due to pregnant rates very down and have tried everything but this shitty menstrual cycle. how can i remove these mods Menstrual Cycle. I want that out! otherwise they won't make babies anymore in my world.

3 hours ago, Enriconono said:

how can i remove these mods Menstrual Cycle. I want that out! otherwise they won't make babies anymore in my world.

Go into Wicked > Pregnancy settings and change it to 'Simple Mode' and it turns off Periods system.

Then make sure you have both the Player AND NPC pregnancy chances set to 100%.

I'd also disable all 'Birth Control' settings and set to None Used or Risky.

14 hours ago, Skyler_Montipay said:

Why does the mod not support relationships with teenagers? They were in previous versions of the mod.

Updates reverted some WW settings back to their defaults.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings: (Utilities)
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age: ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)

(Might be called Teen-Adult Relationships now)

34 minutes ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Because teens are underage and therefore illegal and against the new Patreon rules

But...

Only if the OP has the Patreon Version installed.

The name of this thread is WickedWhims 167d so users of other versions should ask elsewhere or post a new thread.  

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

But...

Only if the OP has the Patreon Version installed.

The name of this thread is WickedWhims 167d so users of other versions should ask elsewhere or post a new thread.  

I know, but it wouldn't be the first time that someone with the Patreon version asks here instead

Edited by 0PoisonPink0

Okay so I need a bit of help here, I tried to launch lesbian sex in the shower and a bed (double), but it only lead to vanilla scene... What step was I suppose to follow ? Is there a specific thing to do or is it just the normal menu of sims where you choose what you want them to do ? Am I actually facing a bug ? Or do I just have somehow no animation for them despite me actually having downloading some ? I don't think I installed any file wrong even thought it's my first time doing it, I followed every step of every mod I installed to be sure, including required mod, and the game seem to detect all of them

1 hour ago, Shynasha said:

Okay so I need a bit of help here, I tried to launch lesbian sex in the shower and a bed (double), but it only lead to vanilla scene... What step was I suppose to follow ? Is there a specific thing to do or is it just the normal menu of sims where you choose what you want them to do ? Am I actually facing a bug ? Or do I just have somehow no animation for them despite me actually having downloading some ? I don't think I installed any file wrong even thought it's my first time doing it, I followed every step of every mod I installed to be sure, including required mod, and the game seem to detect all of them

You must have picked the vanilla Woohoo, WW has its own menu interactions. "Wicked..." -> "Sex..." on objects and "Make a move" in the romance menu.

Also WW doesn't require any other mod to work, just additional animation packs if you want more variety. If you installed everything under -Additional mods- those aren't required, just optional, and some of them are even outdated or may conflict with each other

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
23 minutes ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

You must have picked the vanilla Woohoo, WW has its own menu interactions. "Wicked..." -> "Sex..." on objects and "Make a move" in the romance menu.

Also WW doesn't require any other mod to work, just additional animation packs if you want more variety. If you installed everything under -Additional mods- those aren't required, just optional, and some of them are even outdated or may conflict with each other

Alright, I'll check again tomorrow, thanks for the help, I will inform here if I face any other type of problem

19 hours ago, rywlan said:

I have the same problem. What parameters have you applied?

@rywlan  For the missing animations for many of them I did not download the cc required. A problem of why the animations were missing

Edited by Latuda

So......suggestion. Probably entirely pointless to say this here and the pack isn't even out yet but I was thinking about it so I wanted to put it up now, while I remember.

These "Bach" Parties that are coming with the pack

Maybe a bit of Stripper Integration in the future?

1: Maybe Hire a random or specific (2-3) stripper for your sim's Bach Party

2: Maybe, also, be able to work as a stripper at a Random Bach Party in the world (That's prob asking too much) or a Bach Party (3-6 sims or smth) has a random chance to show up at the strip club with special interactions for the star of the "Bach" party like a free lap dance/ free sex, idk.