Jump to content
IGNORED

WickedWhims v166e [2021-11-24]


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, ShadowWolfEX2 said:

is it possible to just use this for nudity, i dont want to turn this game to a full on porn game but i dont mind just the nudity

Easy, just disable Sex Autonomy and you can use manual mode if, or when, you want.

 

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Switch: OFF

Link to comment
On 10/15/2021 at 3:03 PM, PinPin88 said:

Game Version: 1.80.69.1030, WickedWhims Version: v166c, MCCC/BMD/WHW/NWP
10/15/21 21:57:38 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v166c\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_utils.py", line 28, in set_integrated_save_data
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 231, in dumps
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 199, in encode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 257, in iterencode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\encoder.py", line 179, in default
TypeError: Object of type function is not JSON serializable
TurboLib: Failed to save integrated 'do_not_remove_wickedwhims_sex_instances' save data. -> TypeError: Object of type function is not JSON serializable


What could that mean?

I'm noticing that this seems to happen only when my strip club is open and it also seems to happen right before/after an autosave.  Are you seeing anything similar?

Link to comment

Are stripper wages currently bugged or is this some weird mod-conflict I'm having maybe? I was playing as a stripper sim, went to work, earned about 600 in tips, but when I sent her home she got 22 674 simoleons in wages... Which is, you know, a bit much for 12 hours in a job that pays 6 per hour.

Link to comment

It would be nice if there is a "mini" version of ww ... one that plays sexual animations by using the "woohoo" button and nothing else. As is the mod, it seems very intrusive and non-immersive ... configuration menu and customization in dialogs is one of the biggest errors, and it is also possible to see the name of the animations and their authors ... they are things that say "look at me, I'm using a mod." It should be integrated into the game more subtly and part of it less obviously. I regret to use this medium to give my criticism, I am sure that ww will improve more in the future.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Nataly_Sleyter said:

I'm crying... after the last update nothing works correctly... any animation I try doesn't work... just... nothing happens at all and after this I can't even see the sex action menu, onle Settings. wtf 😰

Quite often Wicked Whims has trouble updating all the data so it gets stuck.

Sometimes after a few saves & loads it might start working.

Deleting your localthumbcache.pkg after updating might help too but it's a good idea to do it before you load your game anyway especially when you have problems or add/remove Mods or CC.

 

Search your Mods for this file and delete it if found as it can prevent Wicked from working...  sims3melancholic_highlight_05.package

 

Sometimes you have to remove all Mods and test with Wicked + Animations only.

Edited by Scorpio
Link to comment
On 10/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, mia753 said:

It would be nice if there is a "mini" version of ww ... one that plays sexual animations by using the "woohoo" button and nothing else. As is the mod, it seems very intrusive and non-immersive ... configuration menu and customization in dialogs is one of the biggest errors, and it is also possible to see the name of the animations and their authors ... they are things that say "look at me, I'm using a mod." It should be integrated into the game more subtly and part of it less obviously. I regret to use this medium to give my criticism, I am sure that ww will improve more in the future.

My sims only have autonomous sex (they decide when to have sex and what animations to use) with no notifications for me to go through.

You just need to set the settings in the right way before you even start to play.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, vigix said:

I tried to change penis with that of simdulgence but in the sexual act it always gives me that of defult. how to do?

Use the body selector to choose the sim's erect penis. If you used the body selector but only chose the flacid penis or you equiped it in CAS it won't work during sex

Edited by Vampiressa
Link to comment
21 hours ago, BatDood said:

There isn't any Sentiments from Wicked Whims.

There is from the last updated , it was added but having an issue not showing the only way was right click then pick

Edited by simuser4
Link to comment

Sentiments not showing up , only right click would show all to pick. Because I noticed last update Sentiments were added to this mod.

  • Added Sex Sentiments
Satisfying and Unsatisfying sex can now come with Sentiments! This is my first time adding sentiments, so I went with something simple to try it out. I'm hoping to introduce more in future updates.

Sims can acquire the positive sex sentiment if they both had a very positive experience and they haven't already gained it with anybody else. It's meant to be rare. And once a Sim has this sentiment, they will get a flirty moodlet when around their sexual partner

In the same way, Sims can acquire the negative sex sentiment if they let down their partner by failing to satisfy them. This one is meant to be rare as well. And once a Sim has this sentiment, they will get an embarrassed moodlet when around their disappointed sexual partner.


Both of the sentiments are short-term and only give an hour-long moodlet. The "Relationship Impact from Sex" setting has to be enabled for these to show up.

Thanks to Jarl44 for helping with writing!
es0Sg1.png

 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, simuser4 said:

Sentiments not showing up , only right click would show all to pick. Because I noticed last update Sentiments were added to this mod.

  • Added Sex Sentiments
Satisfying and Unsatisfying sex can now come with Sentiments! This is my first time adding sentiments, so I went with something simple to try it out. I'm hoping to introduce more in future updates.

Sims can acquire the positive sex sentiment if they both had a very positive experience and they haven't already gained it with anybody else. It's meant to be rare. And once a Sim has this sentiment, they will get a flirty moodlet when around their sexual partner

In the same way, Sims can acquire the negative sex sentiment if they let down their partner by failing to satisfy them. This one is meant to be rare as well. And once a Sim has this sentiment, they will get an embarrassed moodlet when around their disappointed sexual partner.


Both of the sentiments are short-term and only give an hour-long moodlet. The "Relationship Impact from Sex" setting has to be enabled for these to show up.

Thanks to Jarl44 for helping with writing!

es0Sg1.png

 

 

Screenshot (4).png

Link to comment
1 hour ago, simuser4 said:

There is from the last updated , it was added but having an issue not showing the only way was right click then pick

I must have forgotten about seeing that in the patch notes. I don't have the "Relationship Impact From Sex" enabled so I've never seen sentiments.

Do you have that setting enabled?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, BatDood said:

I must have forgotten about seeing that in the patch notes. I don't have the "Relationship Impact From Sex" enabled so I've never seen sentiments.

Do you have that setting enabled?

Yea , I have it enabled

Link to comment

Greetings everyone.Got a problem:I’ve noticed that after the last 166c update my sims ALWAYS get confident aftersex moodlet.It happens after EVERY “usual” sex between the partners who know each other.(But for example if they don’t know each other,they get playful mudlet)

Before that update they could get happy,playful moodlets and other good behaviour moodlets.

Is this okay?Or am I getting a bug or a conflict here?

Link to comment

Tina and Tom don't do peeping anymore or talk to my sim at all they talk to other sims they feel too normal. sims don't ask my sim for sex they go with someone else I feel like this is a bug but thank you for the mod. 

 

I did go into settings and turn the peeping back up. but once thing I did noticed I having a hard time with sims asking my sims for sex randomly and they always pick other sims is that new? 

Edited by Red_Rose
more questions?
Link to comment

Hello, does anyone know what the problem might be, I am using the Sopor's Allure breast mod with the WickedWhims mod and if you start creating a new character, the Sopor's Allure breast is displayed fine, but if you enter the game and undress character, then the body for some reason changes to a standard naked body from the WickedWhims mod, is there a way to make sure that in the game itself, when undressing the character, there is a Sopor's Allure breast?

Link to comment
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v166e [2021-11-24]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...