WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I posted this over on the other WW support thread, so I'm still confused on the two threads.

When using "Romance -> Ask About Attractive Preferences", does anyone else ONLY get the response of "I like revealing outfits." It doesn't matter who I ask or who does the asking. All of my Sims in the world give the same answer. It also doesn't matter on friendship %, romance %, or relationship type/status.

I don't know if it's me, something conflicting with my WW, or if there's a bug with WW.

thanks

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]
5 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I posted this over on the other WW support thread, so I'm still confused on the two threads.

When using "Romance -> Ask About Attractive Preferences", does anyone else ONLY get the response of "I like revealing outfits." It doesn't matter who I ask or who does the asking. All of my Sims in the world give the same answer. It also doesn't matter on friendship %, romance %, or relationship type/status.

I don't know if it's me, something conflicting with my WW, or if there's a bug with WW.

thanks

Is this with the new update?  I haven't tried it with 167d, but I did not see this with earlier versions.

13 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

I think it's been there as long as I've used WW. I haven't updated yet, so I'm on 166b or c.

v167d
January 21st, 2022

Is the current version. Previous versions are not available because of obvious reasons.   
If update your game, AND use mods  you should always  update WW or stop using it altogether. 

i've dowloaded today and all my females , who are build up with Mikkoi's Female Bodyparts have turned into a skin made up with black questioinmarks and orange and white skins . Do i have to wait for a new wicked whims update or a new update from Mikkoi's Female Body parts ? i have tried to remake a few but the result is the same , i'm a bit clueless to what to do next . i wouldn't want to delete my approx . 70 ladies .Thanks for reading, and i do absolutely adore Wicked Whims and it's mulitple content creators.

3 hours ago, Mossellekker said:

i've dowloaded today and all my females , who are build up with Mikkoi's Female Bodyparts have turned into a skin made up with black questioinmarks and orange and white skins . Do i have to wait for a new wicked whims update or a new update from Mikkoi's Female Body parts ? i have tried to remake a few but the result is the same , i'm a bit clueless to what to do next . i wouldn't want to delete my approx . 70 ladies .Thanks for reading, and i do absolutely adore Wicked Whims and it's mulitple content creators.

Check to make sure that your skins and skin tones are not broken. Pull them out of your Mods folder to desktop and delete the localthumbcache.package, then check the game without saving so that you don't overwrite your previous creations. Unless someone has a better suggestion. But that sounds like your skins are broken, not WW or your body details.

?

So, I have a question which I'm not sure has been addressed (and if it has please let me know because 930 pages is a lot), to keep it short there seems to be an error in that the Grim Reaper won't strip or get naked - even after doing the "add to family via cheats" thing with the opening in CAS.

If there is a solution or work-around, please let me know, because other than this tiny issue that cropped up in the more recent versions, this is a really great mod!

5 hours ago, MasterBurner said:

So, I have a question which I'm not sure has been addressed (and if it has please let me know because 930 pages is a lot), to keep it short there seems to be an error in that the Grim Reaper won't strip or get naked - even after doing the "add to family via cheats" thing with the opening in CAS.

If there is a solution or work-around, please let me know, because other than this tiny issue that cropped up in the more recent versions, this is a really great mod!

That is the intended behavior, Grim is not supposed to undress.

1 hour ago, Husk said:

That is the intended behavior, Grim is not supposed to undress.

He used to but I think EA changed him. He would strip down but leave on the hood and the part of his robes down by where his feet would go. He also had no penis.

I have been playing Sims for a couple of years (right now I've stopped for a while), but something that I wasn't able to achieve is to have gay sims that only do as bottoms and others only tops. I don't know how to setup the gender settings in order to achieve that.

My ideal scenario is to have gay couples of bottom-tops or versatile-tops and bisexual sims, but I end up always forcing the situation with the always accept setting.

Can somebody help me with the settings and maybe I can come back and see how it goes?

16 hours ago, DarkClaw25 said:

How do I stop my romantic interests from having sex with other sims?

They shouldn't have sex with other Sims by default, unless you've changed some settings or their traits/attributes allow them to do so.

On 1/30/2022 at 6:57 AM, bruksmanholer said:

Hello everyone, everything good?

The whole Naturismo is not working for me, does anyone know why? The option appears, sims interact with the mirror to improve the skill, but the skill does not appear on the panel and does not have the Exhibitionism option.

You have to give your sims the 'Nudity Enthusiast' trait under the 'Wicked Attributes' menu, then the skill should pop up in the skills panel.