WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

1 hour ago, wewewewee said:

Great mod! One question, how do i disable sex notifications when some random NPC starts having sex?

The only thing I have seen that I believe might disable that is found under 

Wickedwhims Settings ---> Sex Settings---> Autonomy Settings ---> scroll to the bottom. There is an option called 'Sex Autonomy Notifications' that might be what you're looking for

18 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

1. make a sim more masculine or feminine by wickedwhims standards

The main reason is many EA CAS items like clothing, hair, jewelry, makeup, etc., is tagged for both masculine & feminine so WW attractions sees both.

Many CC items of the same type have their flags set wrong too but at least with S4S you can edit them to correct bad flags and disable for random, etc.

18 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

2. remove abs

Default Maxis Match EA Skins show more bone/muscle with fit/fat slider adjustments than some of the CC Skin Overlays available.

A bit harder to find as many of them make Sims look more like body builders instead of more petite looking.

Wild Guys FBD also includes a Default Maxis Match Skin Tone file that adds the female bits same as WW does without it.

So it's best to remove it if using another CC Default Skin replacement.

Note: Some CC Default Skins have female bits included and some don't.

CC Skins can also change the facial looks, butts, cleavage, etc., and some are better or may be worse.

Takes a long time to find & test one default skin replacement at a time.

They may look nice in CAS but look totally different in game live.

I spent several days downloading & testing both default skins and overlays until I found what I liked best but others might not have the same tastes.

You can use a CC default skin and still apply overlays in CAS so it gives you more variety.

Sent my favorites for females below so you can try them if you want.

Note: You can still add Wild Guys nipple and vagina overlays on top of these Skins. 

Skin Default.zip Skin Overlays Non Default.zip

I've got a problem, and need some help / advice. So i did a factory reset (had to, because something was broken ingame) (and backed up the save files, and mods etc+) I've put everything back and everything worked, sadly i lost my strip club (It's still there). I tried buying the lot again and turning it into a strip club, but because my sim (still ) owned it i couldn't buy it. What do i do?

Edited by wewewewee
6 hours ago, wewewewee said:

I've got a problem, and need some help / advice. So i did a factory reset (had to, because something was broken ingame) (and backed up the save files, and mods etc+) I've put everything back and everything worked, sadly i lost my strip club (It's still there). I tried buying the lot again and turning it into a strip club, but because my sim (still ) owned it i couldn't buy it. What do i do?

You say you lost your strip club, but it's still there and you still own it.  What's there?  What do you own?  An empty lot?  Is the building there but you can't run it as a strip club?  Need more information.

12 hours ago, merkle said:

You say you lost your strip club, but it's still there and you still own it.  What's there?  What do you own?  An empty lot?  Is the building there but you can't run it as a strip club?  Need more information.

It's still there, everything. I own it as a lot, but not as a strip club. :/

2 hours ago, wewewewee said:

It's still there, everything. I own it as a lot, but not as a strip club. :/

Try going to the lot with your family and typing in this command: ww.stripclub_reclaim_lot

Edited by Husk

So, it seems that condom auto use is broken. I've played a save almost 2 generations and NPC's or played sims aren't auto using condoms. Auto birth control and tampons and pads seem to be working okay. Anyone else having to manually apply condoms during sex? I even tried resetting all the settings and still nothing. using v.169.7 

14 hours ago, Fobot said:

Is it possible to force sims to change into everyday outfit from sleepwear autonomously when they go outside without deleting ww?

Don't think so as the game itself doesn't change outfits when sims get out of bed autonomously.

So they will wander around wearing whatever sleep ware you've assigned them in CAS.

But if sims are leaving for work they'll change into work outfits.

Something EA should have included is changing outfits autonomously into everyday after getting out of beds. 

I can't change sex location to the other room while my sims have sex. Anyone know how to enable an option for change sex location? Because when my sims perform sex by make a move interaction or random autonomy event. Sometime they having sex in the loacation that I don't want it to be for that moment.

15 hours ago, Fobot said:

When they go outside they are changing into everyday. WW overrides it.

Usually only works for me if/when NPC Sims are naked (like nudity Club meetings, etc. when they leave)

My household sims wander around on my lot gardening in their underwear/sleep ware.

After sex they change back into the same outfit they had on before.

Maybe it's a new feature in WW but I'm still using v. 1.66d so IDK.

MCCC Woohoo also has some dressing options too.

6 hours ago, dc_joker said:

Even though I have the option checked, trying to initiate any romance option with this teen is unavailable.

Need to enable another switch in Wicked > Relationships/Romance Age: ON

Disabled by default and you need to do a save/exit/restart after enabling.

10 hours ago, quarzo said:

hi all, lil question, i back to install the game (after 1 year) and i notice i cant start sex with possesed sims (infected ones from strangevalley) do you know any way to include this sims again in sex content?

Hi. I was frustrated at first too by this. Gave up the idea of seeing Ted for instance in any sex interactions. But after I defeated the Mother Plant they all started having sex autonomously. My best guess is that is has something to do with the possessed trait. Defeat the Mother Plant and see what happens.

Has autonomous floor sex disappeared altogether? With version 167c I haven' had any floor sex at all. Whatever I do, no matter how high I set the autonomy, nothing happens. Can someone confirm they had autonomous sex on floor with 167c? I'm so confused right now.

Edited by finn3110