WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

OK, the best option is still removing all the animations and only start with one for testing if you want to find the problem, usually anyway.

Add animations back one at a time until error occurs and you've found the culprit.

I'm persistent enough I'd have to find the cause myself :)

You could also try the 50/50 % method, much faster with a longer list of mods. 

17 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I use Luumia Smoothish2.

It's up to you of course but it's far not ideal and also may cause nipples areola texture distortions. There are many breast meshes out there but in my opinion Cmar's one is still most universal for nipples textures although maybe not the most beautiful one.

Spoiler

11.png

13 hours ago, procian said:

Had the "fishy stench" moodlet pop up though neither of my female sims are on their period....game and all mods are up to date.

Is this a buff with the pad icon or with a fish icon? If it is a fish icon, then your sim had sex with a NWP mermaid.

30 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Is this a buff with the pad icon or with a fish icon? If it is a fish icon, then your sim had sex with a NWP mermaid.

It's the pad icon...don't have island living...she was sat next to her mum and started waving her hand around and making the pooeeee sound....

1 hour ago, procian said:

It's the pad icon...don't have island living...she was sat next to her mum and started waving her hand around and making the pooeeee sound....

No idea if it is related to your problem, but I have noticed that sometimes my sims get yo-yo like buffs concerning their cycle. I never pay too much attention to it, but I remember one time, one of them woke up with the bloody panties buff, but the buff was gone before she could go to the bathroom to use a pad.

Не знаю, что происходит, но мои мужчины не обращают внимания на женщин, игнорируют все настройки привлекательности и пола. ПОМОЩЬ! I don't need homosexuality in the game. I cannot influence this. (((

1 hour ago, Кобра said:

I don't need homosexuality in the game. I cannot influence this. (((

Straight Sex Settings...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept 0 bars or 1 bar

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON

If using CNL Devious Desires it will override WW settings.

If sims are still doing homo now they might be gay or bi-sexual genders already so you have to use MCCC to check/change sims gender preferences in game.

Or the faster way as @B10HAZARD. mentioned in next post use the command line Ctrl+Shft+C

ww.preference_hetero 100 all

1 hour ago, Кобра said:

Не знаю, что происходит, но мои мужчины не обращают внимания на женщин, игнорируют все настройки привлекательности и пола. ПОМОЩЬ! I don't need homosexuality in the game. I cannot influence this. (((

Read this, it will help you = https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

Well just installed WW, NWP and BD, and I can not place beds due to script failure. It seems to happen only when I have WW installed. I read related posts from ppl with the same issue, but I just installed BD from their website so I believe all mods are up to date. Any idea what I can do to fix this, thank you in advance. 

2 hours ago, n14 said:

Well just installed WW, NWP and BD, and I can not place beds due to script failure. It seems to happen only when I have WW installed. I read related posts from ppl with the same issue, but I just installed BD from their website so I believe all mods are up to date. Any idea what I can do to fix this, thank you in advance. 

So, to follow up. It seems that BD in fact responsible for furniture fail scripts, but WW still gives error log even after i deleted BD log says 

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163g\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 98, in _on_sim_outfit_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 32, in update_sim_outfit_parts_cache
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 74, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 138, in get_outfit_parts
AttributeError: 'OutfitData' object has no attribute 'part_shifts'

1 hour ago, n14 said:

So, to follow up. It seems that BD in fact responsible for furniture fail scripts, but WW still gives error log even after i deleted BD log says 

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163g\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 98, in _on_sim_outfit_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 32, in update_sim_outfit_parts_cache
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 74, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163g\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 138, in get_outfit_parts
AttributeError: 'OutfitData' object has no attribute 'part_shifts'

Okay so just basic trouble shooting stuff since I have no idea what this error really means, what version of the game are you running I forgot the number already but do you have bunkbeds? if not since that came with the latest patch, update and that could likely fix the issue

If you're on latest update, clear cache and the folders for WW, NWP and BD in your save folder

And check for any duplicate installs somewhere

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Настройки прямого секса ...

WW Settings / Sex Settings / Cheats: Always Accept 0 bar или 1 bar

Настройки WW / Настройки пола / Настройки сексуального взаимодействия: Уважение гендерных предпочтений: ВКЛ.

Настройки WW / Настройки пола / Настройки автономии / Присоединение к половой принадлежности: ВКЛ.

При использовании CNL Devious Desires он переопределит настройки WW.

Если симы все еще занимаются гомосексуализмом, они могут быть геями или бисексуалами, поэтому вам нужно использовать MCCC для проверки / изменения гендерных предпочтений симов в игре.

Или более быстрый способ, как @ B10HAZARD. упомянутый в следующем посте, используйте командную строку Ctrl + Shft + C

ww.preference_hetero 100 все

I checked the gender settings through the COP. Everything is correct there, but they ignore them. These men have never been gay. I've been playing with them for a year already. Why it is impossible to put the mod initially on hetero. Many people find it difficult to understand this heap of settings.

3 hours ago, Кобра said:

I checked the gender settings through the COP. Everything is correct there, but they ignore them.

Those WW settings work 100% for me, and others I assume, so maybe you have another mod changing things.

3 hours ago, Кобра said:

Why it is impossible to put the mod initially on hetero. Many people find it difficult to understand this heap of settings.

I know what you mean... the settings are getting quite tricky to find.

Initially the game generates all straight sex sims when you first start the game.

After time there is a chance that new random sims spawned as service NPC's might be gay or bi.

Certain WW settings I mentioned earlier need to be flipped if you want group sex, 3P, 4P, etc.

Although I've seen many comments about this not working either with WW default settings so IDK.

All I can think of is maybe those males you have acting bad now might be corrupted or somehow got changed.

Maybe post your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder so we can see if another mod might be causing it.

Use the paperclip below or choose files to upload the file itself.

Please don't copy paste the raw text here it's way too big.

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Эти настройки WW работают на 100% для меня и других, я полагаю, так что, возможно, у вас есть другой мод, меняющий вещи.

Я понимаю, что вы имеете в виду ... настройки становится довольно сложно найти.

Изначально игра генерирует всех гетеросексуальных секс-симов при первом запуске игры.

Через некоторое время есть шанс, что новые случайные симы, порожденные как служебные NPC, могут быть геями или би.

Некоторые настройки WW, о которых я упоминал ранее, необходимо изменить, если вы хотите групповой секс, 3P, 4P и т. Д.

Хотя я видел много комментариев по поводу того, что это не работает ни с настройками WW по умолчанию, так и с IDK.

Все, о чем я могу думать, это, может быть, те мужчины, с которыми ты плохо себя ведешь сейчас, могут быть испорчены или каким-то образом изменились.

Возможно, разместите файл WickedWhimsInfoLog.log в папке TS4, чтобы мы могли увидеть, может ли это быть вызвано другим модом.

Используйте скрепку ниже или выберите файлы, чтобы загрузить сам файл.

Пожалуйста, не копируйте и вставляйте сюда необработанный текст, он слишком велик.

Hello. I have an expedition of ecologists. The guys just live in a family for a common cause. The guys have always been 100% male. I have not performed any manipulative experiments with their gender. Everything was always good. But after the last patch, the men went crazy. Digging a little more for the error. On the official forum, there was a signal that all men are like that. Perhaps this is a game bug.

8 minutes ago, Кобра said:

But after the last patch, the men went crazy. Digging a little more for the error. On the official forum, there was a signal that all men are like that. Perhaps this is a game bug.

Anythings possible with EA's buggy game patches but it's odd that no one else here has that problem yet.

I haven't updated my game yet as I tend to be paranoid for a week or two until I see what's going on.

Have you tried doing an Origin Repair yet?

Or trying to start a new game.

Thinking those 2 male sims or the game save might be corrupted unless it's a game bug of course.

Some are tough to find because not everyone is affected by the same game bugs.

15 hours ago, Кобра said:

Hello. I have an expedition of ecologists. The guys just live in a family for a common cause. The guys have always been 100% male. I have not performed any manipulative experiments with their gender. Everything was always good. But after the last patch, the men went crazy. Digging a little more for the error. On the official forum, there was a signal that all men are like that. Perhaps this is a game bug.

No idea if you have already tried this, but I think it is worth a shot, if you are also using NWP.

With testingcheats enabled, shift-leftclick your sim and select WP Extras, then gender prefs and then whatever gender preference you prefer.

I have no idea if it is going to override your problem ot not, but trying it cannot hurt.

18 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Все возможно с ошибочными игровыми патчами EA, но странно, что ни у кого еще нет этой проблемы.

Я еще не обновил свою игру, так как я склонен быть параноиком в течение недели или двух, пока не увижу, что происходит.

Вы уже пробовали делать ремонт Origin?

Или пытаюсь начать новую игру.

Думаю, что эти 2 сима-мужчины или сохранение игры могут быть повреждены, если, конечно, это не ошибка игры.

Некоторых сложно найти, потому что не все подвержены одним и тем же игровым ошибкам.

Привет. I have not tried to move to another lot yet. but I plan. I have 8 sims, 4 of them are men. All men are inadequate. The girls are all right. Can you tell me in a nutshell how the Sexpertis skill affects the gameplay? I do not see the difference between the first and fifth levels. Moodlets are the same in general, everything is the same. Is it worth pumping it at all, since I did not see the difference?

5 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Не знаю, пробовали ли вы это уже, но я думаю, что стоит попробовать, если вы также используете NWP.

При включенных тестовых чатах щелкните своего сима, удерживая левую клавишу Shift, и выберите WP Extras, затем предпочтения пола, а затем любые предпочтения пола, которые вы предпочитаете.

Я понятия не имею, решит ли это вашу проблему или нет, но попытка не повредит.

Hello, I have already set up an attraction for them and even banned same-sex choice, it doesn't work. Still looking for my mistake. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, Кобра said:

Is it worth pumping it at all, since I did not see the difference?

Not really I don't notice any real differences either.

The better buffs seem to come from sim pairs that are high romantic levels and BF/GF or higher.

I don't use WW attraction either as I don't notice much difference with that either but it might be my settings and play style as I have WW settings for easy casual sex even for strangers.

Only 1 male in household and very few males NPC's in game and they all prefer females.

Have MCCC set to spawn only random NPC females, only YA & Adults, and pregnancies are always females.

Quite odd your males are behaving gay with all the things you've tried.

37 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

На самом деле, я тоже не замечаю реальных различий.

Похоже, что лучшие баффы исходят от пар симов с высоким романтическим уровнем и BF / GF или выше.

Я также не использую аттракцион WW, поскольку я не замечаю большой разницы в этом, но это могут быть мои настройки и стиль игры, поскольку у меня есть настройки WW для легкого случайного секса даже для незнакомцев.

Только 1 мужчина в семье и очень мало NPC-мужчин в игре, и все они предпочитают женщин.

Установите MCCC на создание только случайных самок NPC, только YA и взрослых, и беременность всегда будет женской.

Довольно странно, что ваши мужчины ведут себя как геи во всем, что вы пробовали.

Now I'm thinking, why do I need this skill at all? I thought at least the text would be playful, but no, everything is very boring.??

21 minutes ago, CanadianGhost said:

Was the black penis issue solved?  Im seeing it on my skintones in CAS and in game, so wondering where I need to go to resolve this issue before i start pulling my hair out trying to figure where to start.

thx.

Many cc skins/skintones were broken with one of the skin tone patches.

Any cc skins you have will likely need updating.

Never had any trouble with cc skin overlays though.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Many cc skins/skintones were broken with one of the skin tone patches.

Any cc skins you have will likely need updating.

Never had any trouble with cc skin overlays though.

yeah i knew about the skintone patch that EA did two updates ago, even did the Sims4Studio and did the batch fix for all of my skintones/makeup.  Issue seems recent from the very last patch when they added bunk beds.   Will have to dig and try to find the culprit, just was hoping for some pointers as to where to look if the issue is effecting every skintone.