WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

23 minutes ago, Crashburnman95 said:

I'm getting constantly my mods disabled, despite there's no folders inside "Mods" folder, also I just put WW mod in to it, still getting disabled. Any suggestions?

If you have Wicked Whims you should have that folder inside your Mod folder and then you need to enable mods using the Game Options on the main menu of the game.

20 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

I'm building a new install on my new laptop, and I noticed cmar's sliders aren't recommended anymore?

Have you tried it in the new game version with WW v163f ?

I know they work in pre update 1.71.86.1020 with WW v163e.

12 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Have you tried it in the new game version with WW v163f ?

I know they work in pre update 1.71.86.1020 with WW v163e.

I haven't. If only because I've only grabbed the current required and recommended files so far. No CC yet, and the sim in my first save hasn't even made it to her front door. :)

1 hour ago, DarthKahn said:

Anyone else who has installed v163g or the new patch noticed that in some animations the sims are now dancing while there screwing? It's kinda funny actually. Lower legs and feet are shifting around.

I haven't loaded the game yet since updating, so no idea if I'll have the same problem, but I am half hoping for it (lol) and half hoping everything is fine...

I know that there is a check to see if sims are in a relationship so that they dont cheat on their other but i want to know is there a way to make cheating situational. If the sim is horney then maybe there being a chance at cheating. I dont know if something like that has already been implamented and i just dont know about it or if its a will always cheat or will never cheat kind of thing.

18 minutes ago, kannon3 said:

I know that there is a check to see if sims are in a relationship so that they dont cheat on their other but i want to know is there a way to make cheating situational. If the sim is horney then maybe there being a chance at cheating. I dont know if something like that has already been implamented and i just dont know about it or if its a will always cheat or will never cheat kind of thing.

Only thing I know of is giving a sim the WW Attribute Adulterer and Cuckold.

This is if the WW global setting for cheating is disabled.

Might work if the sim was in a full romantic relationship and BF/GF of another sim.

So nothing based on situations as far as I know.

I've also heard that sims with the evil trait will cheat too. 

Ok I'm back to let you know about the bug. I installed the new WW update without animations and removed all other mods. I did this before with the March 15th WW and had the same saving issue. This time with the new update I don't. Well until I added in the animations.  The animations I'm using are all from the Honorary, Active, and Veteran Creators section on Turbo's site. I am not using the Inactive ones because I don't trust them.  I looked into my WW save folder and noticed a disabled locations in slots 0, 20, 21. The fact my issue happens when I travel, I'm wondering if the disable locations are causing it? Why are they disabled and what are they? 

29 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

I looked into my WW save folder and noticed a disabled locations in slots 0, 20, 21. The fact my issue happens when I travel, I'm wondering if the disable locations are causing it? Why are they disabled and what are they? 

Don't know what specific locations those numbers are but in game you can disable objects like toilets, etc., by shift + click on object and select Wicked > Disable for autonomy.

If you have a travel bug related to WW/animations disable the Travel Sex.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Triggers: Travel Sex OFF

Maybe you have an animation trying to start when travelling that is bugged out or no longer a valid location.

I'd also make sure your animations are updated, or remove them and add 1 at a time back in to see which one is causing it. 

12 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Don't know what specific locations those numbers are but in game you can disable objects like toilets, etc., by shift + click on object and select Wicked > Disable for autonomy.

If you have a travel bug related to WW/animations disable the Travel Sex.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Triggers: Travel Sex OFF

Maybe you have an animation trying to start when travelling that is bugged out or no longer a valid location.

I'd also make sure your animations are updated, or remove them and add 1 at a time back in to see which one is causing it. 

All of my animations are updated. I went to Wicked Whims site and downloaded all of the updated animations. I'll give you a screenshot of what's in my Wicked Whims save in case if there is something visibly wrong in my saves. 

WW save folder.PNG

9 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

I'll give you a screenshot of what's in my Wicked Whims save in case if there is something visibly wrong in my saves. 

Looks normal to me only mine looks much larger with both newer and older dates.

I'd be more concerned about which older animations you have installed.

I only have a couple from 2019 and the rest are 2020 and up.

Maybe post a screenshot of your animations for comparison.

34 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Looks normal to me only mine looks much larger with both newer and older dates.

I'd be more concerned about which older animations you have installed.

I only have a couple from 2019 and the rest are 2020 and up.

Maybe post a screenshot of your animations for comparison.

My animations are from 2020 to Jan-March of 2021. On my previous mods folder with the March 15th WW version, I did have some older animations. I got rid of them and stuck with only the recently updated animations. I appreciate you helping me out so I hope disabling the travel sex option fixes my save. As a reminder, I do not have any animations from the Inactive section. Only animations from modders who are still updating for WW.

4 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

My animations are from 2020 to Jan-March of 2021. On my previous mods folder with the March 15th WW version, I did have some older animations. I got rid of them and stuck with only the recently updated animations. I appreciate you helping me out so I hope disabling the travel sex option fixes my save. As a reminder, I do not have any animations from the Inactive section. Only animations from modders who are still updating for WW.

OK, the best option is still removing all the animations and only start with one for testing if you want to find the problem, usually anyway.

Add animations back one at a time until error occurs and you've found the culprit.

I'm persistent enough I'd have to find the cause myself :)