WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Lady_Nicola said:

I have no idea, I created this sim a long time ago and I don't remember exactly where I downloaded mods for her, I think I found it on Pinterest

The thumbnail for the tattoo in CAS doesn't happen to have the creator's name on it does it?
If you have Tray Importer, then it would identify what CC the Sim is using (I quite like her hair as well) 

I am sorry that I am still tired of this thread, but I noticed that while I remove all the mods, even the clothing mod also works correctly with the texture of the deformed penis, or the problem may lie in the fact that some clothing mods are a bit clunky and it may collide with the skin of the penis anyway distort it?

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Prawdopodobnie możliwe, ale mało prawdopodobne.

Czy penis nie zniekształca się już podczas seksu WW nago?

As the sim moves normally, the penis works normally, so it deforms during sex, I don't know what the problem is anymore. I was removing animations that were created below 2020 and this message keeps popping up.I thought that the most recent animations will not have this error, but it still appears, I was removing tattoos from the sim's body, the skin skin applied still shows the same error and the same message. It is a bit strange for me because I downloaded the mod and animations only two days ago, so I shouldn't have such problems and I am struggling with them. I've been trying for two days to figure out where the problem is and every solution to the problem fails me.

36 minutes ago, Lady_Nicola said:

As the sim moves normally, the penis works normally, so it deforms during sex, I don't know what the problem is anymore. I was removing animations that were created below 2020 and this message keeps popping up.I thought that the most recent animations will not have this error, but it still appears, I was removing tattoos from the sim's body, the skin skin applied still shows the same error and the same message. It is a bit strange for me because I downloaded the mod and animations only two days ago, so I shouldn't have such problems and I am struggling with them. I've been trying for two days to figure out where the problem is and every solution to the problem fails me.

You need to remove all mods/cc except WW + Animations.

Then delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder.

Test without any other mods but don't make any new saves.

You could also try loading a new game.

I'd also consider doing an Origin Repair.

Other notes:

Certain CC authors include hidden content by sometimes merging outdated mods/cc and in your case it could be an old penis rig.

Safer to use Skin Overlays instead of regular skins and nothing that says default.

Same thing with cc clothing as you never know for sure if they have something else hidden in merged files. 

Don't worry to much about tattoos as those are just overlays and shouldn't bother the penis unless something else was merged with it of course.

All your animations should be installed in a separate folder in Mods named Wicked Animations.

1 hour ago, Lady_Nicola said:

The error notice is telling you exactly what's causing it... you have more than one rig. It's one of the common issues people have https://wickedwhimsmod.com/penis-issues

Wicked Whims was also "sad" at my game - so sad it was, but all of the dicks showed up and worked perfect - every single day.  No deformation! But error notices can drive someone insane - especially such stupid idiots like me.

11_03.21_22-32-55LunarisEclipseWWPeeperPaint.png.090bd242d04da5e6c7417ee67523e856.png

And my poor simmies had to try many different animations.
I searched for "penis", "rig" - nothing was found.

But I put an (elder?) animation by Dumbaby a week before in my "WW Animations" folder and it seems this animation has a special penis rig. Deleted it and Wicked Whims is okay.

11 minutes ago, lix_mus6435 said:

WTF!

there is a problem is the baby's black skin
HOW SAFE IS THE PROBLEM?

2021-03-16 (5).png

My dear friend, don't blame your beloved mods installed. It is a fancy bug that EA give us with some expansion and they haven't fixed yet. Don't worry, in game they have the right color.

Ohhh, but if she cheat on him... so sorry that is not a bug!

32 minutes ago, joshmorbious said:

My dear friend, don't blame your beloved mods installed. It is a fancy bug that EA give us with some expansion and they haven't fixed yet. Don't worry, in game they have the right color.

Ohhh, but if she cheat on him... so sorry that is not a bug!

I'm sorry, bro! Do not be like that
Not she cheating.

The baby's skin is white, but the baby's skin is black in Profile

2021-03-17 (1).png

2021-03-17 (2).png

Alright so since my message was deleted with all the nonsense drama...

Is there a trait/setting that I'm missing somewhere that makes Sims react positively (or at least not negatively) to catching Sims window peeping on their lot? (If not, consider this a friendly suggestion to add one. xD)

3 hours ago, lix_mus6435 said:

I'm sorry, bro! Do not be like that
Not she cheating.

The baby's skin is white, but the baby's skin is black in Profile

AFAIK, that's the EA bug. Another patch is about a week out, so we shall see what happens then.

They look like they should when they age up, yes?

9 hours ago, miilos said:

Is there a trait/setting that I'm missing somewhere that makes Sims react positively (or at least not negatively) to catching Sims window peeping on their lot? (If not, consider this a friendly suggestion to add one. xD)

I haven't tested it myself because I don't use the peeping feature, but the exhibitionist trait should do that

10 hours ago, miilos said:

I'm not 100% sure but I believe if you have Attractiveness enabled and your sim does not find the peeping sim attractive, then that could have an adverse effect. I have custom-edited peeping sims in my game and I very rarely have an issue with bad reactions from my sims mostly because they find them attractive to begin with.

At least it's something you could look into. 

It's been a while since I used the pregnancy feature of the mod, so am I correct in assuming that when using Simple Mode, NPC Sims will only impregnate my active Sim if the NPC pregnancy chance setting is above 0%?

(I have said setting at 0% right now because NPCs fuck like rabbits and I don't want my save bloated with dozens of babies, but for story purposes I want my Sim to get pregnant through a one night stand)

35 minutes ago, Vengeance_11 said:

It's been a while since I used the pregnancy feature of the mod, so am I correct in assuming that when using Simple Mode, NPC Sims will only impregnate my active Sim if the NPC pregnancy chance setting is above 0%?

(I have said setting at 0% right now because NPCs fuck like rabbits and I don't want my save bloated with dozens of babies, but for story purposes I want my Sim to get pregnant through a one night stand)

What I do is set up all the pregnancy settings for 100% for both player and NPC's, disable all birth control, and disable pregnancy.

All bleeding stuff is also disabled.

When I want to get a sim pregnant all I need to do is Enable Pregnancy/Simple Mode and disable when the deed is done.

Oh, don't do this at a public venue or you might have the whole town pregnant.

Best to do it at a home lot with no other sims around. 

29 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

What I do is set up all the pregnancy settings for 100% for both player and NPC's, disable all birth control, and disable pregnancy.

All bleeding stuff is also disabled.

When I want to get a sim pregnant all I need to do is Enable Pregnancy/Simple Mode and disable when the deed is done.

Oh, don't do this at a public venue or you might have the whole town pregnant.

Best to do it at a home lot with no other sims around. 

That's not a bad shout. I might start doing that.