WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Zemacz said:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script (v163d) (2021-03- 06 ) = 2,199,312 Bytes

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script (v163d) (2021-03- 12 ) = 2,201,033 Bytes (a little bigger)

Maybe TURBO added or fixed something.

I believe the last item on this changelog list is what was added most recently, because I tend to read them as I download to see what is new and what I might need to be aware of and I do not remember seeing that listed at all from before. However, I will admit- I didn't like memorize it (not on purpose anyways lol)- But I was a straight A student all through my middle school-high school and college (except in college I got a B+ once in sociology and I still challenge that grade. lmao)  Anyway- back on topic:

Here is how it reads today:

- Changelog -

v163b+c+d

Prevented a rare sex-related error when reloading a location

Fixed asking for sex dialog showing up with peeping Sims

Fixed pads effects not being removed when replacing the used pad

Added support for the Set Sexuality Mod by YourFalseHope

Hope that helps clarify things. Hope that's correct too. lol- like I said, I have been known to make mistakes- some bigger than others, but my memory is pretty good.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:18 PM, jenyeah said:

According to this link, it says:

So, there should be import settings in the, "Click your sim > Wicked > settings > settings", for example, "Click your sim > Wicked > settings > settings > import settings" ?

I get error when I try to save. No save found when open new save. I give setting name but still not show up.

2 hours ago, Praxidike said:

I get error when I try to save. No save found when open new save. I give setting name but still not show up.

Do you get an error when you try to export the settings?

803892233_Screenshot2021-03-1316_40_36.png.60509e303d227eb31f0beaf5a9898622.png

The exported settings can be found in WickedWhimsSettings folder that you can find in your WW folder. 

Try looking into that folder and you should see something like this:

1581893062_Screenshot2021-03-1316_42_19.png.5e58906cd9eab9ecee1fd730cfed36ea.png

If that folder is empty, it means you have no settings exported.

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

OK, esse é um mod totalmente diferente.

Contanto que você tenha esses 2 arquivos instalados em Seu nome de usuário / Meus documentos / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / WickedWhimsMod /

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

(Você também pode colocar seus tons de pele extras WW lá também)

Deveria estar funcionando

Você também baixou algumas animações?

Eles devem ser instalados em mods em uma nova pasta chamada Wicked Animations

Se você estiver usando o One Drive, ele não funciona bem para carregar o jogo / WW.

Não sei muito sobre isso, pois eu mesmo não uso.

I didn't download any animations, because in previous versions I already had animations. What do you think? should i download some animations to test?

25 minutes ago, xxxxluluxxxx said:

I didn't download any animations, because in previous versions I already had animations. What do you think? should i download some animations to test?

If you had recent animations then you don't need any but keep in mind authors add new animations from time to time.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, carnation77 said:

Do you get an error when you try to export the settings?

803892233_Screenshot2021-03-1316_40_36.png.60509e303d227eb31f0beaf5a9898622.png

The exported settings can be found in WickedWhimsSettings folder that you can find in your WW folder. 

Try looking into that folder and you should see something like this:

1581893062_Screenshot2021-03-1316_42_19.png.5e58906cd9eab9ecee1fd730cfed36ea.png

If that folder is empty, it means you have no settings exported.

My WW folder with save settings was saved in my Doc folder not on my Sims 4 folder. It works now. THank you.

I would be very glad to the button DISCONNECT PREGNANCY FOR VAMPIRE. In the classic genre, vampires cannot have children, since they are not alive. An exception if a man is a vampire, and a woman is a human. Thank you very much for your dedication to the idea and our leisure time! 

смайлик-давая-цветок-108797967.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lady_Nicola said:

It's about a male penis, it stretches or stands sti

You've got an old penis rig which is no longer needed as WW has it included now.

Search your mods for Rig, Denton47, etc., and delete.

If you can't find it upload your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file found in your TS4 folder.

Hey people!
I have a problem I installed Wicked Whims after quite a long time, everything would be fine if it didn't have one significant problem. It's about a male penis, it stretches or stands still during sex interactions it doesn't animate at all, I tried everything to fix it but nothing works when I enter the game I keep getting a message and I have no idea how to fix it, all animations, game and mods have been updated. What could be the problem? Can someone please help me to solve this problem. I installed the mod two days ago and this problem appeared immediately.

Tl7Qow33.jpg

Bez tytułu.png

I don't know if Turbo read this forum or not but I have some suggestions. Maybe you'll ad a sexual compatibility in your wonderful mod? I see it as a kind of random and stable thing. Like if sims had sex and after that they gain a moodlet like "sexually compatible" or "sexually incompatible". And this moodlet may appear every time they have sex. And sexual incompatibility may generate a whim to take a lover, to divorce and so on.
I also think that this mod will be more realistic with sexual arousal as a reaction to nudity.

6 minutes ago, AlyonaOwl said:

I also think that this mod will be more realistic with sexual arousal as a reaction to nudity.

It does this right now anyway as it increases desire.

However the game itself uses flirty and very flirty so they both sort of translate to desire or horny.

Enough is enough.  Take the drama elsewhere.  Turbo can do whatever the hell he wants with his mod.  Don't like it, too bad, stop using it or make your own mod.  Anyone who posts about this nonsense again will get a warning.  The thread purge should have been a clue to knock it off, but apparently some folks need it spelled out for them.  

1 hour ago, Lady_Nicola said:

I have no idea, I created this sim a long time ago and I don't remember exactly where I downloaded mods for her, I think I found it on Pinterest

The thumbnail for the tattoo in CAS doesn't happen to have the creator's name on it does it?
If you have Tray Importer, then it would identify what CC the Sim is using (I quite like her hair as well)