WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

20 hours ago, merkle said:

Polyamorous and Open Relationships are not the same (see my posts above).   You can have group sex without either of them active.

In two-way sex you only need to satisfy one relationship.  In a three-way you now have three relationships that need to be high enough for them to accept.  It's not enough for them to have a high relationship with the initiating Sim.  With four participants there are 6 relationships that come into play.

In the past WW gave a message in the notification bar as to who was rejecting the invitation and why, but this no longer seems to be the case.  It made it a lot easier to figure out who was the reluctant one.

Soooo Open Relationships mean more spouses and Polyamorous means more sex partners, right?

Thanks for the explanation on group sex relationship requirements. I've decided to just turn on the always accept sex cheat option. It seems too much work to get npc sims to build up relationship with other npc sims

59 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The 3 settings you need...

1. Open Relationships allows all the sims to cheat on their spouses or other romantic partners so the poly trait isn't really needed.

(If you disable Open Relationships then sims need to have the Poly & Adulterer Attributes added).

Now the other Relationship threshold is the number set for WW to allow other sims, or sex pairs, to be available for autonomy.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Specifics > 

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 or less sims must have higher relationship)

(This is for NPC-NPC autonomy only so if you don't want NPC's doing it just set it to -15.0)

2. Player to NPC Sims Relationship: (Set to 5.0 or 10.0 and it adds a boost to sex scores so even strangers will join or ask)

3. Gender setting to allow group sex only:

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF 
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF

Next is the gender setting to allow anything goes so any gender sims will ask.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: OFF

(Basically this makes everyone gay/bi without setting all your sims to be gay/bi).

(I run this one set to ON so I don't have Males asking my Male Player all the time)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats: Always Accept (One bar enabled only)

(2 bars enabled bypasses all gender rules)

The menu locations may be different as I'm using the previous WW version.

Thank goodness for those configurations. Thanks that was very comprehensive!

5 minutes ago, ketsup1227 said:

It seems too much work to get npc sims to build up relationship with other npc sims

OR

Just change the WW setting to a higher positive number and relationships will be a non-issue.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics > NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (10.0)

3 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

Soooo Open Relationships mean more spouses and Polyamorous means more sex partners, right?

Thanks for the explanation on group sex relationship requirements. I've decided to just turn on the always accept sex cheat option. It seems too much work to get npc sims to build up relationship with other npc sims

I'm in the process of investigating this, so more on this later.  You certainly can have group sex without the polyamorous trait as long as all the relationships are high enough.  It's possible that polyamorous makes this easier, but it's not a simple allowed/not allowed situation.  My sense is that the polyamorous trait operates mainly on jealousies, and since I typically play with jealousies off, I'm not seeing any noticeable impact of this trait.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

My sense is that the polyamorous trait operates mainly on jealousies, and since I typically play with jealousies off, I'm not seeing any noticeable impact of this trait.

Yes it's only used for Jealousy reactions when the WW Cheat is enabled. 

my WW mod is not working, the game does not detect the script and I don't know what to do :/

I tried so many things and I thought the issue came from the latest version but I seem to be the only one with this problem...

Do you have any idea on how I can fix this, please

On 1/15/2022 at 12:52 AM, mastga said:

I'm having an odd bug where after sex, sims will redress as normal but are continued to be treated as nude. They will repeatedly attempt to dress up, which just plays the changing outfit animation without doing anything as they're already dressed, and display a notification along the lines of them not being comfortable being nude. Has anyone else experienced this or know what could be causing it?

I am getting the exact same thing, Sims will just be stuck in a loop of undressing / dressing (and in my case, leaving clothes everywhere all over the ground).

57 minutes ago, fifou94 said:

Yes I did :/

Are the two files of WW Unique on your computer ?  Did you do a search on all partitions ?

And Did you re-download and install  

I extended the range where the Sims can look for its mods.  Is WW  still in range ?  (Resource.cfg)

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167d [2022-01-21]

After some experimenting I discovered some things I didn't know and a few things that still have me puzzled.  You can have:

1. multiple girlfriends/boyfriends or
  2. one spouse/fiancé and multiple girlfriends/boyfriends.

Neither the polyamorous trait nor the open relationship switch is necessary for this.  This was not possible in Sims 3 and I always assumed only one at a time was possible.

Here's where it gets puzzling.  If my male Sim asks two of his girlfriends to engage in group sex they both refuse to have sex with the other girlfriend because they have "a significant other".  Even after giving everyone involved the polyamorous trait and setting the open relationship switch they still refuse.

This seems to dash my plans for a free love hippie-Sim commune with anything more than two-way sex.

21 minutes ago, merkle said:

After some experimenting I discovered some things I didn't know and a few things that still have me puzzled.  You can have:

1. multiple girlfriends/boyfriends or
  2. one spouse/fiancé and multiple girlfriends/boyfriends.

Neither the polyamorous trait nor the open relationship switch is necessary for this.  This was not possible in Sims 3 and I always assumed only one at a time was possible.

Here's where it gets puzzling.  If my male Sim asks two of his girlfriends to engage in group sex they both refuse to have sex with the other girlfriend because they have "a significant other".  Even after giving everyone involved the polyamorous trait and setting the open relationship switch they still refuse.

This seems to dash my plans for a free love hippie-Sim commune with anything more than two-way sex.

Have you adjusted the Always Accept option?

6 hours ago, merkle said:

Even after giving everyone involved the polyamorous trait and setting the open relationship switch they still refuse.

Try giving them all the 'Adulterer' Trait too, even though Open Relationships should take care of it.

Maybe they're refusing for another reason and WW is just reporting it wrong IDK.

Other settings to check...

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
*** Joining Sex Gender Compliance: OFF 
*** Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

I'm assuming the newer version of WW still has these menu settings of course.   

All of a sudden (maybe not of a sudden, I just noticed it), my teens can only romance (and have sex) with other teens. I have the teen romance option enabled in WW, so I think another mod might be changing it. Young Adults (and up) can have sex with each other, but not with teens. Anyone else experience this or have any tips which mod I should look at? I think it might be MCCC.

22 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

All of a sudden (maybe not of a sudden, I just noticed it), my teens can only romance (and have sex) with other teens. I have the teen romance option enabled in WW, so I think another mod might be changing it. Young Adults (and up) can have sex with each other, but not with teens. Anyone else experience this or have any tips which mod I should look at? I think it might be MCCC.

It's always best to match MCC Woohoo settings to WW settings even though I think MCCC setting only apply to EA vanilla Woohoo.

But it's better to be safe so you can rule that possibility out. 

Hey, I got a couple of questions:

First, can I establish a "Friends with Benefits"-type of relationship between two sims as in, they can hook-up without the need to advance the romantic relationship?

Second, can I establish a threeway (or more) relationship, where the sims inside the relationship won't consider it cheating when they have sex with each other but do when one of them is having sex with someone outside of the relationship? For example, Sim A, B and C are in a threeway relationship: C won't consider it cheating when A and B are doing each other. But when B is making out with Sim D, Sim A and C consider it cheating.

Incase it's not possible with WW alone, are there mods which can implement such relationships and are working with WW?

1 hour ago, lilrussak said:

First, can I establish a "Friends with Benefits"-type of relationship between two sims as in, they can hook-up without the need to advance the romantic relationship?

WW is pretty much set up to accomplish this anyway as with casual sex very little relationship is needed.

You can also adjust the WW settings number to make it even easier.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics: Player to NPC Sims Relationship: (set to 10.0 for easy casual sex)

(Use negative numbers to restrict it)

1 hour ago, lilrussak said:

Second, can I establish a threeway (or more) relationship, where the sims inside the relationship won't consider it cheating when they have sex with each other but do when one of them is having sex with someone outside of the relationship? For example, Sim A, B and C are in a threeway relationship: C won't consider it cheating when A and B are doing each other. But when B is making out with Sim D, Sim A and C consider it cheating.

Once your sims have become involved in romantic relationships it gets a bit more complicated.

WW settings can be set to not allow cheating and then you can give the WW 'Adulterer' Attribute to only those you want to allow cheating.

Cheating reactions after the fact are more related to Jealousy settings and the WW 'Polymorphous' Attribute will ignore romantic partners that cheat as far as Jealousy goes.

When you have 3 way sims the gender restrictions come into play along with relationships if any sims are romantically involved.

WW Settings > Relationship Settings > Utility Settings?
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating) (Bypasses Romantic Relationships)
Romance Age: ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF, (Cheating)
*** Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

(If the last one is enabled then use the 'Adulterer' Attribute(Trait))

It's a bit tricky to get the settings tuned for specific conditions for different sims. 

Edited by Scorpio
2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW is pretty much set up to accomplish this anyway as with casual sex very little relationship is needed.

You can also adjust the WW settings number to make it even easier.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics: Player to NPC Sims Relationship: (set to 10.0 for easy casual sex)

(Use negative numbers to restrict it)

First of, thank you for your extensive reply!

I've tested your settings and played around a bit, basically it works how I want it to work though there are some aspects that are not quite there yet.

I wish the "Friends with Benefits" deal could be a bit more nuanced, even when I set the "Player to NPC Sims Relationship" Modifier to only 2.0 it made nearly everyone my fuck buddy in a sense. I hoped there would be a system in place akin to the "No Strings Attached" Mod, though that would be maybe a bit too much to ask for. Also, I'm not sure how this setup would play out the FwB relationship on the Autonomy side, kinda hard to test.

The 3-Way Relationship works suprisingly well, Sim A could have sex with Sim C without Sim B getting jealous over it and Sim B and C would get jealous when they would catch Sim A hooking up with someone outside this triangle.

But there is this annoying problem with the regular romance interactions, these still cause jealousy inside the triangle like Sim A gets jealous when Sim B and C flirt.

I could "solve" this by turning off the Global Jealousy, but that would basically make every relationship an open one and that was not what I had in mind.

11 minutes ago, lilrussak said:

But there is this annoying problem with the regular romance interactions, these still cause jealousy inside the triangle like Sim A gets jealous when Sim B and C flirt.

Jealousy from EA Romance can be handled by MCCC + the Woohoo Module settings.

Wicked Jealousy settings only apply to WW Sex Acts since all Romance, like flirting, kissing, etc., is an EA Vanilla game feature. 

Edited by Scorpio
12 minutes ago, lilrussak said:

I wish the "Friends with Benefits" deal could be a bit more nuanced, even when I set the "Player to NPC Sims Relationship" Modifier to only 2.0 it made nearly everyone my fuck buddy in a sense. I hoped there would be a system in place akin to the "No Strings Attached" Mod, though that would be maybe a bit too much to ask for. Also, I'm not sure how this setup would play out the FwB relationship on the Autonomy side, kinda hard to test.

The flip side to setting that number to a negative value is then your player sim will only have casual sex with good friends or higher.

Meaning you will have to build up some relationships first.

You'll have to experiment with the negative values to find the number that works best.

The idea is to keep casual sex somewhat limited to only close friends so they become your FwB's. 

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Try giving them all the 'Adulterer' Trait too, even though Open Relationships should take care of it.

Maybe they're refusing for another reason and WW is just reporting it wrong IDK.

Other settings to check...

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)

I'm assuming the newer version of WW still has these menu settings of course.   

I saw the "Adulterer" trait after I posted this.  It might work - I'll try it later.  I'll also check the settings you mentioned,  Maybe the relationship awareness settings will have an effect.  My Sim can have group sex with my current settings - just not with the two girlfriends.  I suspect this is not so much a bug as a "hole", i.e. a gap caused by particular situation that was just never anticipated by the programmer.   After all, NPC Sims don't seem to have any reluctance to jump in the sack even if they do have spouses so why are the two girlfriends so adamant about it?

I also think it's weird that there are so many traits and settings that seem to be mainly redundant in that they all just modify the jealousies.  I guess this is what you get when you keep adding features that have overlap with other features.

Update:  The  Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships) switch did it.  It was on and I turned it off.  

Edited by merkle
On 1/18/2022 at 3:36 AM, natokaay said:

Not sure if this was already discussed or I'm the only experiencing this issue, but my sims no longer auto-use condoms. I had it set up that as long as sims had some in stock, they would always use a condom. After last update they stopped using them, I have to manually click on condoms during sex and click use all in order for it to be applied. I have also switched between disallowing/allowing auto-use to see if it would fix the issue but no such luck. Any advice?

My sims haven't used their condoms for about two months, no matter what I do.