WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, merkle said:

I'm seeing a minor but peculiar issue  in my strip club and I'm wondering if anyone else has observed this.  I have a shower in the strip club and from time to time one of the janitors will go there to take a shower.  And stays there.  All night.  The only way I can get him/her to stop is to reset him/her.  Anyone else observe this?

I have seen this as well. I just reset him and off he goes.

9 hours ago, finn3110 said:

Has autonomous floor sex disappeared altogether? With version 167c I haven' had any floor sex at all. Whatever I do, no matter how high I set the autonomy, nothing happens. Can someone confirm they had autonomous sex on floor with 167c? I'm so confused right now.

It still happens but it's very rare as WW has changed the frequency of floor animation selection to be extremely low.

I just use Manual Mode now for floor/ground selection.

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Which is a shame, because it misses out on spontaneous "do me, right here, right now" fun.

Yup, tons of floor animations we never see anymore unless manual mode is used.

WW has also become 98% based on Private Locations only for autonomy.

First I want to thank TURBO for improving sims stopping to watch sex. It's amazing, there's never been so much random sex happening in my world. WW has never been more fun than it is now. But I'm having an issue with it. If a sim stops to watch sex, gets turned on, and starts having fun or joins other sex in progress when the animation that caused them to stop and watch ends I get an error 100% of the time. It's not a last exception, it's a WW error that resets the animation. It's not the most horrible thing in the world but any insight on how to fix it would be great.

Not sure if this is a problem with WW or one of the other addons, but I'm finding that the cum layers aren't washing off when sims shower or bathe. My sim has two girlfriends who are completely covered everywhere all the time. I invited one over to his apartment and while he got abducted by aliens, I watched one use the shower, and when she was done, still had cum all over her.

2 hours ago, dc_joker said:

Not sure if this is a problem with WW or one of the other addons, but I'm finding that the cum layers aren't washing off when sims shower or bathe. My sim has two girlfriends who are completely covered everywhere all the time. I invited one over to his apartment and while he got abducted by aliens, I watched one use the shower, and when she was done, still had cum all over her.

There is a command you can use to clear cum off of sims. Either use "ww.clear_all_cum" or "ww.clear_cum" but without parentheses. One removes cum from all sims, the other removes cum from only the actively controlled sim.

Hi TURBODRIVER, I have been trying lately to see if there is a way to overwrite the vanilla woohoo with the WW one. Is something like this doable? If we could run WW instead of the vanilla animations then we would have a better integration with other mods and traits (that don't directly support WW). There are some mods/traits that are, either trigger more the woohoo action, or count it and do something based on how much is used, effects etc.. I don't think they will ever support WW (PG 13 and stuff) thus asking everyone to do more to support x mod is not really feasible. What do you think? Is it doable? or will WW be able to support something like this in the future? 

14 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi TURBODRIVER, I have been trying lately to see if there is a way to overwrite the vanilla woohoo with the WW one. Is something like this doable? If we could run WW instead of the vanilla animations then we would have a better integration with other mods and traits (that don't directly support WW). There are some mods/traits that are, either trigger more the woohoo action, or count it and do something based on how much is used, effects etc.. I don't think they will ever support WW (PG 13 and stuff) thus asking everyone to do more to support x mod is not really feasible. What do you think? Is it doable? or will WW be able to support something like this in the future? 

You'd have to name the mods in order for any integration to happen ;)

1 hour ago, Husk said:

You'd have to name the mods in order for any integration to happen ;)

That is exactly what I am trying to solve/change. Override the vanilla function to call WW (or wrap functions). When other mods call vanilla woohoo, which is overwritten by WW, x mod don't care what is happening, it is calling a function and waits for a return (I guess). WW could replace the vanilla behavior, therefore the other mods don't care what is happening.

Even though I am a programmer, I don't know much about moding sims 4, but I guess (and please let me know if I am wrong in assumption) you have a chain like:

Mod x->call woohoo action ->engine calls vanilla woohoo actions -> actions running -> action finished -> feedback about end as vanilla -> Mod x picks up end of scene

what I am wondering if it is possible is to:

Mod x->call woohoo action->ww picks up the action instand vanilla function -> WW running -> WW finished -> feedback about end as vanilla -> Mod x picks up end of scene

As far as other mods (Mod x)are concerned they are calling the same vanilla woohoo, however different code is running. They would not even know about the existence of WW.

I am guessing at this point but I saw many mods override a vanilla function which made me believe this might be doable. Unless there are other tricks used which I am not aware of.

Edited by FireSplitter

Dear @TURBODRIVER, not sure if this is the best place to request this.  I have a feature request for an additional option for Naturism mode.  One that would remove bottom / remove outfit that will still leave on accessory tights & stockings as well as shoes.  So they can walk around bottomless but still with boots and stocking.

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Bhob said:

Dear @TURBODRIVER, not sure if this is the best place to request this.  I have a feature request for an additional option for Naturism mode.  One that would remove bottom / remove outfit that will still leave on accessory tights & stockings as well as shoes.  So they can walk around bottomless but still with boots and stocking.

Thanks!

This is already in there. Go to Nudity settings > Outfit Undressing Settings > Undressing Behavior Settings, and you can choose if shoes and accessories get removed when nude.

Anyone else get this WW bug?

If I have a female sim with the male sexual role option selected and I have her "Watch Sex" and after a minute or two she decides to masturbate and then...There's a WW error and she just walks away. I was looking for the LE file, assuming one was generated, and don't see it. I'm gonna try this again, see if it happens again. Presumably she's trying to undress, equip her strap-on, and masturbate like a male and some part of that process is bad. Everything else works fine and there's no issues equipping/using strap-on accessories in animations.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it as I was on the site and passing by. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, mle said:

Anyone else get this WW bug?

If I have a female sim with the male sexual role option selected and I have her "Watch Sex" and after a minute or two she decides to masturbate and then...There's a WW error and she just walks away. I was looking for the LE file, assuming one was generated, and don't see it. I'm gonna try this again, see if it happens again. Presumably she's trying to undress, equip her strap-on, and masturbate like a male and some part of that process is bad. Everything else works fine and there's no issues equipping/using strap-on accessories in animations.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it as I was on the site and passing by. Thanks.

There are only two watch sex masturbation animations WW uses, one male, one female. One's by Amra72, and I can't recall the other author off the top of my head. Strap-ons are not part of the issue.

The error I see, and has been an error for literally years now, is a sim watching, beginning to masturbate, and then continuing to masturbate after the original sex session has ended, with an error notification in the wall.

I believe that these animations, which present problems, are included in WW. Would it be possible to correct them?

01/14/22 09:45:18 [SEX_ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'Masturbation' by 'Amra72' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.
01/14/22 09:45:18 [SEX_ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'Masturbation' by 'ooOLaLaWorld Animations' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

01/14/22 09:45:18 [NUDITY/INFO] Invalid Dance Animation 'Slow Figure Feeling' by 'Zorak' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.
01/14/22 09:45:18 [NUDITY/INFO] Invalid Dance Animation 'Slow Figure Feeling' by 'Zorak' from incorrect single loop duration.
01/14/22 09:45:18 [NUDITY/INFO] Invalid Dance Animation 'Slow Figure Feeling' by 'Zorak' from incorrect single loop duration.

Thank you for creating the best and essential mod for TheSims4: WickedWhims!

18 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

There are only two watch sex masturbation animations WW uses, one male, one female. One's by Amra72, and I can't recall the other author off the top of my head. Strap-ons are not part of the issue.

The error I see, and has been an error for literally years now, is a sim watching, beginning to masturbate, and then continuing to masturbate after the original sex session has ended, with an error notification in the wall.

No other sex/role combo creates a problem. Only females with male roles. 

If they're female with default role, it works fine. Male with default likewise. I confess that I haven't tried male with female role. I have never ever seen an issue where the watcher doesn't stop at the appropriate time, in fact there are a lot of instances when I wish the sim would keep going after the sex has stopped just so the previously occupied sim can join in for back-to-back scenes, but alas he/she stops masturbating right on time, every time....at least for me. If I know that's what I want, I'll manually start a sim masturbating nearby so that the other sim can join. It's just not as fun doing it that way.

Anyway, appreciate the reply!

Edited by mle
15 hours ago, franco49 said:

I believe that these animations, which present problems, are included in WW. Would it be possible to correct them?

01/14/22 09:45:18 [SEX_ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'Masturbation' by 'Amra72' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.
01/14/22 09:45:18 [SEX_ANIMATIONS/WARN] [INVALID CLIP] Invalid Sex Animation 'Masturbation' by 'ooOLaLaWorld Animations' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

01/14/22 09:45:18 [NUDITY/INFO] Invalid Dance Animation 'Slow Figure Feeling' by 'Zorak' from not being able to load clip data. Make sure the CLIP FNV64 hash ID is based on the animation ClipName variable.

Thank you for creating the best and essential mod for TheSims4: WickedWhims!

Might want to ping the creators to see what they can do. Calling @Amra72, @ooOLalaWorld, and @Zorak42. You're needed.

I'm having an odd bug where after sex, sims will redress as normal but are continued to be treated as nude. They will repeatedly attempt to dress up, which just plays the changing outfit animation without doing anything as they're already dressed, and display a notification along the lines of them not being comfortable being nude. Has anyone else experienced this or know what could be causing it?