WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Same problem

Getting popup in game

Have updating today 2 times now using WW v163b and got exception, path not find :/

Anyone know what me and my (sims addicted) girlfriend can do?

Do we really need to delete all animations or do you guys no a other way to solve the prob?

Bless you for the hard work 

We really apreciate and love what you do

2 hours ago, LightWolf86 said:

Anyone else getting 'error to WickedWhims has occured' when having more than two sims performing animations? For example, whenever another sim attempts to make a threesome with my two sims, that error message keeps popping up. 

Everything seemed to work fine before updating WW.

Yeah, I got the same issue. I'm sure Turbo will have a quick hotfix update sometime in a few days or so. 

2 hours ago, LightWolf86 said:

Anyone else getting 'error to WickedWhims has occured' when having more than two sims performing animations? For example, whenever another sim attempts to make a threesome with my two sims, that error message keeps popping up. 

Everything seemed to work fine before updating WW.

Same. I've attached my error log.

"Generating" is now "Developing" to indicate it's about creating rather than some kind of raw technical process that requires more brainpower. is confusing. I could agree that WW users have only little brainpower ? and thus avoid clicking on "Generating" but "Developing" sounds to require even more brainpower than "Generating" or "Creating".

Actually a user has no idea what WW will do to the currently working relationships if the attractivity is activatec or modified. One could be scared that all sims breaks up and start looking for matching sims. Established couples, no matter how boring and common one of the sims is, shouldn't feel ashamed because of the introduced attractivities.

So it may be better not to click on 'Developing'.

4 hours ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

Yeah, I got the same issue. I'm sure Turbo will have a quick hotfix update sometime in a few days or so. 

I got this error when trying 3 some animation

"Game Version: 1.71.86.1020, WickedWhims Version: v163b
02/27/21 10:21:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v163b\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163b\turbolib2\services\dialog_service.py", line 421, in _exception_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\joining_sex\dialog.py", line 140, in _join_sex_animation_picker_callback
  File ".\WickedWhims_v163b\wickedwhims\sex\integral\joining_sex\utils.py", line 97, in join_sex_interaction_from_pre_sex_instance
AttributeError: 'PreSexInteractionInstance' object has no attribute 'get_sex_category_type'"

2 hours ago, roxas2190 said:

really love your work too but somehow i have the feeling that an update was not needed cause EA didn't change the script in this one

The mod wasn't updated because of the game update. If you go to the download page and scroll down, you will see a huge link to the changelog where you can read what the update is about.

17 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

The mod wasn't updated because of the game update. If you go to the download page and scroll down, you will see a huge link to the changelog where you can read what the update is about.

no it wasn't but turbo still likes to release his updates after the game updates.

2 hours ago, HypnoKitten said:

How do you do that? I didn't see anything for that in the strip club menu?

First you create strip club outfits for males and females, there are the options for that in the strip club phone menu. Once the outfits created you get new options to assign them.

Okay sooo... Im new into the ''WONDERFUL" ducking world of mods and not gonna lie to you... IM FRECKING PUMPING HARD!! 

I must have spend a total of 6h in the past tow days to find a solution and I still donsent have a clue.

So can someone explain to me how to make my animation work again after an update ?  

Not only I don t understand mods but Im having a hard time to find any information for "the after update".

If anyone can help me that would be great thanks !

(English is not my first language sorry for my wack spelling)  

9 minutes ago, Annflo_0 said:

Okay sooo... Im new into the ''WONDERFUL" ducking world of mods and not gonna lie to you... IM FRECKING PUMPING HARD!! 

I must have spend a total of 6h in the past tow days to find a solution and I still donsent have a clue.

So can someone explain to me how to make my animation work again after an update ?  

Not only I don t understand mods but Im having a hard time to find any information for "the after update".

If anyone can help me that would be great thanks !

(English is not my first language sorry for my wack spelling)  

What game version are you running?

What WW version?

Any other script mods? + what versions?

Knowing this can help us find out what the problem could be.

By the way, congrats on losing your first post cherry and welcome to LL.

:)