WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

I searched "Azmodan22" and discovered I have 3 strap on mods.
Strapon
Strapon-dildo
Strapon-string
Could any of those be causing the issue despite them being strapons for females only? I also have this too "WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough.package". 

Can't see it being those, but would delete & re DL them again anyway.

re DL all the WW files + delete the localthumbcache

did you find anything when searching for "denton" / "denton47" "rig" ?

2 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Can't see it being those, but would delete & re DL them again anyway.

re DL all the WW files + delete the localthumbcache

did you find anything when searching for "denton" / "denton47" "rig" ?

No. I didn't find anything with denton or rig. Re-downloading WW was one of the first things I did. I did delete the localthumbcache.

4 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

No. I didn't find anything with denton or rig. Re-downloading WW was one of the first things I did. I did delete the localthumbcache.

Did you try it on a new game,with just WW. ?

Could be a corrupted save ?

Only other thing i can suggest to do is to just add WW then keep adding things in until you find the mod/file that's causing this.

If you are still getting the stretching penis, it is "definitely" another rig in your mods folder (this is the only thing that causes this, there has been many posts on here with this issue). 

you just need to find it & delete it.

Don't know what else i could suggest. :) 

1 minute ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Did you try it on a new game,with just WW. ?

Could be a corrupted save ?

Only other thing i can suggest to do is to just add WW then keep adding things in until you find the mod/file that's causing this.

If you are still getting the stretching penis, it is "definitely" another rig in your mods folder (this is the only thing that causes this, there has been many posts on here with this issue). 

you just need to find it & delete it.

Don't know what else i could suggest. :) 

Thanks for your time and help. The stretching stopped. I made my male sim masturbate, however, his penis didn't move with him. It floated there, stationary and disconnected from his private area. So stretch fixed but now this. I'll keep looking around. I don't have any other penis related mod and all my other sex related mods are animations I got from WW's site. I do have...KW but I don't think that could be causing it. It does use WW animations. 

1 minute ago, SilvioCantor said:

Thanks for your time and help. The stretching stopped. I made my male sim masturbate, however, his penis didn't move with him. It floated there, stationary and disconnected from his private area. So stretch fixed but now this. I'll keep looking around. I don't have any other penis related mod and all my other sex related mods are animations I got from WW's site. I do have...KW but I don't think that could be causing it. It does use WW animations. 

no problem. :)  

The floating penis & stretching penis is the same issue, rig related. (there has been some funny pictures of it posted on here, many times before!)  

If i were you, i would start over (build a new mods folder) try doing what i said before though, first. - adding mods after only WW.

15 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

no problem. :)  

The floating penis & stretching penis is the same issue, rig related. (there has been some funny pictures of it posted on here, many times before!)  

If i were you, i would start over (build a new mods folder) try doing what i said before though, first. - adding mods after only WW.

Here's the issue I'm having now. It's kinda funny that his penis is sticking out of his own ass but that's error I'm having now and that's the message I get. I really hope it's not a save error.

ww error.PNG

13 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

It say's what i said in the error= "Conflicting Sim Animation Rig"

now you just need to find it.

I discovered the issue. It was, surprisingly, a non-sexual animation mod. It was a hair animation mod I installed 2 days ago. Didn't think something like that would affect a penis. Thank you again for your help.

36 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

Here's the issue I'm having now. It's kinda funny that his penis is sticking out of his own ass but that's error I'm having now and that's the message I get. I really hope it's not a save error.

Glad you got it solved.  And thanks for sharing what the problem was for others. But dammit, I laughed!

11 hours ago, SilvioCantor said:

I discovered the issue. It was, surprisingly, a non-sexual animation mod. It was a hair animation mod I installed 2 days ago. Didn't think something like that would affect a penis. Thank you again for your help.

Always make sure to read the "mod descriptions" before installing any mods.

good to hear you found it in the end.

:) 

I'm having a persistent problem where I select Have Sex from the romance section of the interactions menu, and then nothing happens. I don't mean nothing happens as in the other Sim refuses, I mean I click on Have Sex, and the interactions menu closes, but the Ask for Sex interaction is never added to the interactions queue. When I click the Have Sex button, it behaves exactly the same as if I had just right-clicked out of the menu. Sex works fine if it's triggered autonomously or by clicking on an object, but just seems completely dead when trying to trigger it from the interactions menu. The problem persists through multiple saves, as well as exiting and restarting the program.

How do I get a 3-way or more?

I had a M & F sim together then asked another F to join but they just sat there!

Is there a specific animation that sims A & B have to be in before inviting sim C?

thx 4 any help!

12 minutes ago, korbe said:

Is there a specific animation that sims A & B have to be in before inviting sim C?

There isn't any specific animation you need to start in. If you're in a location that doesn't have any animations available for FMF, it'll tell you that after you select the person who you're asking to join. It sounds like you might have a similar problem to what I'm having. (When I use the Have Sex option, nothing happens.)

On 3/8/2020 at 12:17 AM, Huntarr said:

When selecting "Watch" while another sim is solo or coupled.  Why does the watcher leave?  Is there a way to keep them there watching?  Are there settings I have wrong?

Try to disable sex privacy in sex/cheats settings.

HI TURBO! Please make it so that for each sim you can attach your list of animations and these animations are played only with this sim. It would also be nice if each state of the sim had its own animations, drunk, stoned, angry, funny, etc.

5 minutes ago, Richcelt said:

My sims are supposed to be getting fully undressed, but some of them are randomly appearing with various outfits and/or hats on.  Is there a glitch? Am I the only one having this problem? Is there a fix for it?

EA/Maxis thought it would be funny so it's by their own design.

Usually happens just with townies/NPC's and street walkers.

There is a mod here but I haven't tried it yet.

Maybe called 'clothing police' or something, can't remember ATM.

4 hours ago, alexlll said:

HI TURBO! Please make it so that for each sim you can attach your list of animations and these animations are played only with this sim. It would also be nice if each state of the sim had its own animations, drunk, stoned, angry, funny, etc.

Use this mod by @2cool4u_1

I think I incomprehensibly wrote :(  Suppose I created a family of 4 people, if there was an option in the settings that divides all my installed animations into 4 parts and assigns them to each member of my family - that would be very good. B10HAZARD I don’t understand why you threw me a link to the mod with clothes.

I like to play with one green bar in the always accept option.....I like making my sim work for his rudies.What would be good,though hard I guess to get to work,is when a sim refuses sex a pop up says why...don't fancy the sim...you don't have condoms etc :)

14 hours ago, alexlll said:

I think I incomprehensibly wrote :(  Suppose I created a family of 4 people, if there was an option in the settings that divides all my installed animations into 4 parts and assigns them to each member of my family - that would be very good. B10HAZARD I don’t understand why you threw me a link to the mod with clothes.

Sorry, my reply was meant for @Richcelt the post before yours.

my mistake. :(