WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 2/24/2020 at 2:16 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

You have to select what you want your Sim to like. (For example, if you want them to like women with long hair, then select those green options. If you don't want them to like bald men, then select those red options)

upon aging up from child to teen my sims get their preferences automatically randomized, they show up both when scrolling over friends' icons in the relationship tab (showing different attraction levels) *and* are selected green/red in the WW attraction menu. when i check in a couple days later (after i've been intomanage worlds or another household, etc i assume) the latter doesn't show up. the actual attraction is still there but it doesn't show in the actual WW attraction settings anymore, nothing is selected, yet when hovering over different sims' icons in the relationship tab i still have different levels of attraction showing. what's up with that?

17 minutes ago, the7578 said:

im still getting the WW exceptions and the wickedwhimsmod folder from my saves folder keep popping in there

lastException.txt 15.71 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt 757 B · 0 downloads

It's alright for the whickedwhimsmod folder to be in the saves folder. Even though you have version 150d, it looks like you have an older version of the mod, with outdated WW resources and so I told you to remove it to see if something got corrupted and stuck.

Try looking for older versions of WW hidden somewhere. 

Otherwise I have no idea, unless your game version is too old for this version of WW.?

On 3/2/2020 at 6:15 AM, wild_guy said:

Is Loomia's male body hair not good enough? Personally, I like it very much and I only would like to get a version of it for the WW dynamic pubic hair feature. Of course I can make it myself but I'm currently waiting for it from the author, I think it would be more preferable. It's a large work.

ya know I never looked at my males to see if it was down there too.  I guess I should look lol

Is group sex autonomy working as intended? I've done some testing with the extreme preset and I've never seen it happen. I've also tried the ww.fix command, the embedded save cleaning, and also deep cleaning just in case it was only a problem on my end but with no effect. Sims will only join an existing sex animation if that animation is a solo animation and once they become a pair, all of the other sims will make their own pairs instead of joining. All of my sims have maxed friendship and romance values and the polyamorous switch was turned on. I have a minimal script mod loadout, (no Kinky Whims, Wicked Perversions, etc.) to avoid any mod conflicts during my testing. Funny enough, group sex only happens when always accept is fully on (leaving it as half on is not even enough).

I'm thinking it has something to do with gender recognition; sims won't join an existing M/F pair because they have to be attracted to both genders and it is often not the case. I remember group sex working in previous versions of WW so I know that it used to work. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it or what options to tick, it'd be appreciated. I want to avoid turning on always accept because imo it removes a lot of the drama. It's not as fun knowing that asking for sex will lead to 100% sex instead of having a chance for rejection.

3 hours ago, bethiedoll said:

what is a fatal error animated penis rig conflict .i removed all my animations no clue about this 

Not related to animations but might be an old Denton rig for penis that is now integrated within WW.

Or another mod/cc, or merged cc that has something else included/hidden.

I suppose I should ask over here, instead of my own thread.  There seems to be a conflict between WW pubic hair and wild_guy cock tattoos!  I may be mistaken on who made the tattoo penis mod.  I can't seem to get the dynamic hair menu for males at the same time I can pick different penises.  I haven't tried to take out that mod to see if the pubic hair works for them. 

For anybody not using various D's, tattoos are just where the different types of penises are located for choosing.

The third pic is where the menu is located, but never has dynamic pubic hair choices for males; it does for females.  I bet if I put a penis on a female, the pubic hair mod won't work.  I blurred out the D's on this male, in case that goes against any community standards.

Pubic Hair Menu(2).jpg

Pubic Penis Tattoo Menu(1).jpg

Pubic Menu(4).jpg

Hi can anyone help me with this? I'm getting a "fatal error" from WW. It's about the penis. I know this because my last exception told me. So I removed the old penis WW had, figured that would fix the issue since I found a forum dating back to 2019, saying that old penis mod is no longer functional. Weird it decided to break today then but anyway, the issue is still persisting. I keep getting the animation rig error from WW's fatal error. It's telling me in the message it's related to the penis. So I don't know what to do at this point. 

6 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

Hi can anyone help me with this? I'm getting a "fatal error" from WW. It's about the penis. I know this because my last exception told me. So I removed the old penis WW had, figured that would fix the issue since I found a forum dating back to 2019, saying that old penis mod is no longer functional. Weird it decided to break today then but anyway, the issue is still persisting. I keep getting the animation rig error from WW's fatal error. It's telling me in the message it's related to the penis. So I don't know what to do at this point. 

You should state what penis it is you are using.

+ game version/WW version & so on.

the more info the better, otherwise were all just guessing! 

:) 

1 minute ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You should state what penis it is you are using.

+ game version/WW version & so on.

the more info the better, otherwise were all just guessing! 

:) 

I thought it would be obvious. I did say "WW's old penis." That's literally the name of it "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis". I'm using WW latest update. I always use the latest update for WW. I never used any of the optional penis mods Turbo has listed on his site. As for the game version, it's the latest version. I update everything to whatever is the latest version to avoid issues. Anyway, before I removed the penis, during sex animations the penis would stretch and hover. Then I got the error message. I don't know what else to do. I've never had to deal with WW error that I couldn't figure out on my own. 

9 minutes ago, SilvioCantor said:

I thought it would be obvious. I did say "WW's old penis." That's literally the name of it "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis". I'm using WW latest update. I always use the latest update for WW. I never used any of the optional penis mods Turbo has listed on his site. As for the game version, it's the latest version. I update everything to whatever is the latest version to avoid issues. Anyway, before I removed the penis, during sex animations the penis would stretch and hover. Then I got the error message. I don't know what else to do. I've never had to deal with WW error that I couldn't figure out on my own. 

Search in your Mods folder for= "denton" "Azmodan22" or "rig" 

the stretching is caused by a rig conflict, it happens when there is more that one rig in your Mods folder.

Don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" :) 

5 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Search in your Mods folder for= "denton" "Azmodan22" or "rig" 

the stretching is caused by a rig conflict, it happens when there is more that one rig in your Mods folder.

Don't forget to delete the "localthumbcache.package" :) 

I searched "Azmodan22" and discovered I have 3 strap on mods.
Strapon
Strapon-dildo
Strapon-string
Could any of those be causing the issue despite them being strapons for females only? I also have this too "WW_Azmodan22_Animations_Platinum_Rough.package".