WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

15 hours ago, nightllock said:

I hope somebody can help me out here:

how do I fix WW having generated attraction preferences for my sims but not showing them? what i mean is my sims all have preferences which show up when you hover over other sims' icons and whenever they interact romantically with each other, but when i go into the attraction menu i can't see them, nothing appears to be selected, when i ask sims about their preferences the answer is the standard WW text along the lines of "sim does not have preferences". i can generate attraction and it will stay for a while, but disappear again, like whenever i switch households but also other situations that i haven't caught yet. 

You have to select what you want your Sim to like. (For example, if you want them to like women with long hair, then select those green options. If you don't want them to like bald men, then select those red options)

On 7/18/2019 at 5:04 PM, dragmazta said:

So I was testing out the height slider feature for the first time and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working for a good half hour. Then I realized I was using redheadsims' high heel slider and not the actual height slider.  That being said, is it possible to get the high heel slider to work also?

https://www.simsdom.com/en/download/the-sims4/item/cas-up-boots-high-heels-slider-127330

As far as I can tell, all it does it move your sims' Y position up. The animations break in that, predictably, one sim is elevated the same amount that you moved in CAS.

It's also kind of a pain in the ass to use normally since everyone makes different height shoes for it but it looks nice when it works.

I would most humbly like to request support for this slider as well please.

@TURBODRIVERhow about adding the ability to create playlist from currently finished player sim autonomy/manual sex event?

after climax animation ends, player get message (in menu) which offer to save the current played sequence

so it will be much easier to start create playlists because you know what animations looks like (better than guided only by the names of animations)

For the past few days I have been playing, everything has gone fine, but now - seemingly out of the blue - all of my sims are rejecting each other again. The only way for it to work is to have the always accept on. I don't understand what makes the reject happen in the first place. The main sim is married but has the polyamory trait, is it possible that the trait isn't functioning or is this something on my end?

I am having an issue with last exceptions when using coffee tables and end tables, alone they do not cause a last exception, when an item is placed on them, I get a last exception. When I take wicked whims out I do not get last exceptions with these CC items. The problem is that when a last exception is generated, I can no longer move any Sims into the lot.

2 hours ago, grieralexander said:

I am having an issue with last exceptions when using coffee tables and end tables, alone they do not cause a last exception, when an item is placed on them, I get a last exception. When I take wicked whims out I do not get last exceptions with these CC items. The problem is that when a last exception is generated, I can no longer move any Sims into the lot.

Sounds like broken furniture....update or delete...

I have both files copied into my mods folder, I can see that the game recognizes those scripts in the main menu, but as soon as I would like to test something while playing with my sims, I have no Wicked Whims menu visible when I click on the ground, another sim, bed or anything and I didn't got any message that WW have been installed. On the other hand, I have tried installing an old WW version and everyone seemed to be working. How come the new Wicked Whims version does not work in game?

My game version is 1.25.136.1020

On 2/29/2020 at 10:37 PM, Player5005 said:

I have both files copied into my mods folder, I can see that the game recognizes those scripts in the main menu, but as soon as I would like to test something while playing with my sims, I have no Wicked Whims menu visible when I click on the ground, another sim, bed or anything and I didn't got any message that WW have been installed. On the other hand, I have tried installing an old WW version and everyone seemed to be working. How come the new Wicked Whims version does not work in game?

Of course it doesn't work ?‍♀️ Your game version is way too old. Check the mod description to see which game versions are compatible and update your game to one of those.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, Player5005 said:

jesus christ, of course it doesnt work, you're obviously not reading which versions of the game are compatible, your version of the game is super old

Is the Naturism skill working as intended? It seems like any sim that bathes on a regular basis will eventually master it, and that'll go even faster if they live with someone and don't obsessively change out of pajamas every morning. If the criteria for building the skill basically boils down to simply existing, why not just turn Naturist and Exhibitionist into reward traits or something so only the sims we want have them? It's kind of silly to be okay with running around outside naked just because you took a shower in your own home a few times.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, Player5005 said:

have you figured it out??? having the same problem :{

I would like to report an issue. So, when my sim headed to a festival area (with another sim) in map of city living. I received a notification about an error. After that, i realized that i couldn't choose a male top in wicked whims's body selector for a male sim although i had downloaded several meshes, for other stuffs, such as soft and hard penis were totally fine. And my male sims, they weren't using any custom top (in nude mode, while having sex) at all! I couldn't figure out what caused it (mod? cc? i don't know)

Can somebody help me? Tks!

update: I tried exited the game and started at the same world but with a different sim on a different lot and the problem disappeared, i really didn't find out why it went wrong but 'til now i haven't come the festival area (which i mentioned above) again, so i think this problem should be related to a sim (a randomly appeared one) that had a broken cc (or mod) in the festival area; or something like that ?

On 2/28/2020 at 3:38 AM, greenlightning said:

I have a request, perhaps wild guy. 

I want private hair for the male's privates. Plzzzzzz

anyone who has time, it'd be appreciated 

Is Loomia's male body hair not good enough? Personally, I like it very much and I only would like to get a version of it for the WW dynamic pubic hair feature. Of course I can make it myself but I'm currently waiting for it from the author, I think it would be more preferable. It's a large work.