WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 minutes ago, VeroCazorla said:

Hi. Well, that's what I've been doing for three days, but it still doesn't work. Sweat is still seen, whatever you do. It is very annoying, honestly ?

There must be something conflicting with it then. try with just WW. then add mods & test, until you find he culprit.

Also make sure you always Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "The Sims 4" folder if you add/remove any mods/cc from your Mods folder.

:) 

24 minutes ago, VeroCazorla said:

Hi. Well, that's what I've been doing for three days, but it still doesn't work. Sweat is still seen, whatever you do. It is very annoying, honestly ?

The sweat overlay sometimes get stuck. If you type ww.help in the cheat console you'll get an extensive list of cheats for WW. You need to find the one starting with ww.clear_sweat ...

Hace 32 minutos, Lazlo_71 dijo:

La capa de sudor a veces se atasca. Si escribe ww.help en la consola de trucos, específicamente una extensa lista de trucos para WW. Necesita encontrar el que comienza con ww.clear_sweat ...

Gracias !!! Voy a intentar eso ahora mismo.

EDIT: The trick works! Thank you very much, now my sims will never sweat again ❤️

2 hours ago, zildilman said:

hello 

wickedwhims double bed and shower can't  ?

WickedWhims.log 2.21 MB · 0 downloads

Update your game. Latest version is 1.61.15.1020.

Also clean out the duplicates from your mod folder:

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (44): Angeldelillith_BodyHair(CF).package, Angeldelillith_Bonuspack1_merged.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs(Classic).package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs(EA Mesh).package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs(Thick).package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs_Accesories.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs_NBlush.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs_NBlush_Toddlers.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs_NDetails.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs_NDetailsV2.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Boobs_TorsoSkinDetails.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom(EA Mesh).package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom(Futa).package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom(OpenAnus).package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom_Skindetails.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom_Skindetails_butts.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom_Skindetails_vaginas.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Bottom_Skindetails_vaginasV2.package, Angeldelillith_CF_FaceBlushes.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Feet.package, Angeldelillith_CF_Sliders.package, Angeldelillith_Madlen Karla Shoes.package, Angeldelillith_Madlen Yaga Shoes.package, Angeldelillith_Nails.package, Angeldelillith_PF_Bottom.package, Angeldelillith_PU_Top.package, Angeldelillith_Piercings.package, Angeldelillith_PussyColours.package, Angeldelillith_TanlinesBottom.package, Angeldelillith_TanlinesFullbody.package, Angeldelillith_TanlinesTop.package, Knife Prop.package, Knife.package, NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package, NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script, [erplederp] Matching 3D Toe Nails (Ring, Recolor).package, [erplederp] Matching 3D Toe Nails (Socks, Recolor).package, [erplederp] Matching 3D Toe Nails (Tights, Recolor).package, [erplederp] Matching Nails - Feet (Ring, Recolor).package, [erplederp] Matching Nails - Hands (Ring, Recolor).package, [erplederp] Matching Nails - Hands and Feet (Ring, Recolor).package, wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package

3 hours ago, zildilman said:

hello 

wickedwhims double bed and shower can't  ?

Screenshot (337).png

Screenshot (338).png

WickedWhims.log 2.21 MB · 1 download

For a start you have 44 duplicate files so get rid of the duplicates first off....Looking at your anims you should have double bed and shower anims….you also have duplicates of wicked perversion files....get rid of them....And I just noticed Lazlo_71 has said the same thing....lol...d'oh!

I can't figure out whats causing this but now when ever the sims are having sex. The legs keep slighty kinda like skipping back & forth. or lifting off the ground. Also in couches the sims body clip through the couch more, depending on the position. Infact a lot animations now behave differently now arms, legs, & penis are now slightly off. I know its not the animations themselfs because i've been using the same ones as always & it didn't use too happen before. I wanna say its WWhims. I have the latest version of the game tiny living & WW v150d. I mean even its WW I can't try older versions since I sure they would not work. Anyone else have this problem & know whats causing it? Check "reveal hidden contents" to see what I mean.

Spoiler

1.gif.b2054b1ec1f6313fff57e52838c2c777.gif

2.gif.7be18f9fe7873058b6e0b06244d94d94.gif

36 minutes ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

I can't figure out whats causing this but now when ever the sims are having sex. The legs keep slighty kinda like skipping back & forth. or lifting off the ground. Also in couches the sims body clip through the couch more, depending on the position. Infact a lot animations now behave differently now arms, legs, & penis are now slightly off. I know its not the animations themselfs because i've been using the same ones as always & it didn't use too happen before. I wanna say its WWhims. I have the latest version of the game tiny living & WW v150d. I mean even its WW I can't try older versions since I sure they would not work. Anyone else have this problem & know whats causing it? Check "reveal hidden contents" to see what I mean.

Hide contents

1.gif.b2054b1ec1f6313fff57e52838c2c777.gif

2.gif.7be18f9fe7873058b6e0b06244d94d94.gif

Have you used the moveobjects on cheat?

19 minutes ago, procian said:

Have you used the moveobjects on cheat?

First of all I forgot there was a help center for WW. I should of posted there instead of here? But too late now, sry.

Second, I figured out the problem. I had a height mod installed. After removing it the animations are back to normal.

Also I couldn't find this moveobjects on the cheat. What exactly does that do?

47 minutes ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

First of all I forgot there was a help center for WW. I should of posted there instead of here? But too late now, sry.

Second, I figured out the problem. I had a height mod installed. After removing it the animations are back to normal.

Also I couldn't find this moveobjects on the cheat. What exactly does that do?

The moveobjects on cheat allows you to place objects outside the grid in build/buy mode. You can read about that and other cheats here: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php

11 minutes ago, Lelum said:

hey have some problem with ww anyone can help solve? also some problem with lastexception

WickedWhims_v150d_Exception.txt 5.06 kB · 0 downloads

lastException_63718153613.txt 363.85 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like you have some old CNWW files in your mod folder. Track them down and get rid of them.

CNWW has been discontinued and has been reworked into KinkyWhims and WickedPets. It (CNWW) will not work with newest version game and mods.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:38 AM, Bluekickerr said:

Just curious, are the strip club features public yet or still patreon only version?

It's still unstable, it's a very complex feature that still needs more tests, users help and fixes and so it will stay on Patreon until fully ready for mass use. 
Sorry for answering instead of the author but this is what I know.

I hope somebody can help me out here:

how do I fix WW having generated attraction preferences for my sims but not showing them? what i mean is my sims all have preferences which show up when you hover over other sims' icons and whenever they interact romantically with each other, but when i go into the attraction menu i can't see them, nothing appears to be selected, when i ask sims about their preferences the answer is the standard WW text along the lines of "sim does not have preferences". i can generate attraction and it will stay for a while, but disappear again, like whenever i switch households but also other situations that i haven't caught yet. 

3.png.ea20e3d4a03dfb09516ff1c061672e62.png2.png.1aa4016696242c8ccb884ac929549ebb.png1.png.7cf302dda18e29522c116be2e1193193.png