WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

13 hours ago, burkmannen said:

Is it possible to work as a stripper in a stripclub? (earn money via the pole dance)

and i placed club 503 (not owned) in world, its staffed by dj and bartender but no strippers, do i need to do something for strippers to be hired?

You need to own the club. 

Read the instructions.

https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/188231924931/strip-clubs-lets-dance

12 hours ago, miniviolet said:

"Sims will no longer generate with random gender preference, but instead, the gender preference will be used to decide about the Sim attractiveness."

So the sims don't have randomly generated gender preferences anymore? because that was the best part of the attractiveness system. Please change it back or make it so that we can choose how we want the gender preference to be generated, please. ? I love the mod by the way i don't think i can play without it anymore, thank you.

why not generate random attractiveness for all sims then?

12 hours ago, Liamf94 said:

Downloaded wickedwhims mods all from torrent but all the package files are in folders like all animations files in 1 folder body in another folder should I keep them in there own folders

1 hour ago, Liamf94 said:

Thanks for nothing you didn't say put the animation mods into the same folder as wickedwhims is installed luckily found a YouTube video now I've done it 

You don't need to put animations in the "WickedWhimsMod" folder, where did you get this torrent version from? 

My first guess would be someone repacked the patreon version incorrectly with a bunch of other things from the sounds of it.  

can you please steps by step instructions on how to install wicked pets mod and beastility where sims do animals and all animatations like sex animations what goes with ur wicked pets do i need ur main folder with ur scripts mods or can i just put them into my normal mods folder

so where do all ur script files go

ive got all these folders

CNWW in that folder ive got 

ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script and ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

CNWWKinky in that folder ive got 

ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Kinky_Scripts.ts4script and ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Kinky_Tuning.package

CN_Animation in that folder ive got CNWW_Alonely_Animations_Pets_Patreon.package and some more packages

Kvopa animations what has analfuck1 package dog fuck package 

so how di i install ur mods with the animation with her animations Kvopa animations

1 hour ago, Liamf94 said:

can you please steps by step instructions on how to install wicked pets mod and beastility where sims do animals and all animatations like sex animations what goes with ur wicked pets do i need ur main folder with ur scripts mods or can i just put them into my normal mods folder

so where do all ur script files go

You are still posting in the wrong thread. 

Many members are really NOT interested in beastiality - some may find it completly disgusting. So take care and move to:

4 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Be yourself careful to answer again again and again at this thread - have in mind where you are posting all the problems with your mod - this is not funny! You may guess we as Turbos followers all have to notice every issue by every member with your mod. If you do not stop this, it seems we need to ask someone else at LL to stop this. Your mods (at LL!) are okay by me - but this kind of activity is not what the members need. I wish you to stop answering issues for your mods in this thread of Turbodrivers Wicked Whims Mod!   

You don't speak for me, so kindly stop doing it.