WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

3 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

@ColonolNutty

Sorry man... Didn't realize that you were done with the overhaul. I don't use your mods myself so haven't been keeping track of them, and I also kind of lost my way in all those LE files

57 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

At least you know now :)

23 minutes ago, Lazlo_71 said:

Right you are. And so it might be time for me to take a closer look at Kinky Whims.

Did one of you ever realize ColonelNutty got an own thread and maybe it could be there is something like a PM option at LL?!

And did you ever realize this messages show up for every follower of

is anyone else getting an  error message when you start the game with wicked whims.  I took out all the sex animations but main mod and it still showed an error message.    also mc command center is not in my game either so not sure what is going on.  I emailed them about the issue.

2 hours ago, KoalaWaifu said:

W-What is this...? Im scared

it makes me think that household sim that TD used to store all WW saved data, is somehow start to show up in game (which is bug)

MY QUESTION: is there a way to delete this household?

it's hidden and MCCC can't unhide it (as for example household with Grim Reaper too)

I want to make my savegame "WW virgin" again

1 hour ago, DioX said:

and to me.

try: testingcheats true

then Shift+Click > Add to household, and then delete sim in CAS

this will reset\remove all WW data (settings and stats) from savegame (in theory)

just make sure you have backups :)

On 10/26/2019 at 1:01 AM, ddawsonmuscle said:

Are you just having this issue with that specific body part? Or is it with all the breast meshes?

In my case, all my male tops disappeared from the body selector (they still show up in CAS). I even downloaded one I do not use called "Dumbaby THOR male top mesh 1" and did not show up either. Tried downloading the files again but nothing changed. Tried installing a different version of WW but nothing changed. I'm not pretty sure what is causing this bug. All I can tell is that I updated WW to the latest version (10/18) when I had update 1.55, and everything was working as usual. Once I updated my game to version 1.56, this happened.

Same here and for me its tops and I think the tongue too that not working but I can use them in cas something is off with ww and I dont know what it is smh 

Hi, is there any plan on settings for cum reactions like there are for nudity/sex reactions? And if possible in the future, it'd be great to see a version of the cum slut trait/mood buff for the partner, having sims in relationships react positively to seeing their SO have cum on them.

Also, are the reaction moods/buffs separate from the reaction animation? I feel like I see the same reaction animation regardless of relationship status or mood.

Thank you creators for all the hard work!!

10 hours ago, woowoo11 said:

Come on and release that strip club to us poor people!

nah... I would like to see something like this

Spoiler

czf.gif.1d90674791d497f4edd7539662e6eff2.gif

but stripclub... I hope it will be separated from main mod, don't want to overload my game with it

"Sims will no longer generate with random gender preference, but instead, the gender preference will be used to decide about the Sim attractiveness."

So the sims don't have randomly generated gender preferences anymore? because that was the best part of the attractiveness system. Please change it back or make it so that we can choose how we want the gender preference to be generated, please. ? I love the mod by the way i don't think i can play without it anymore, thank you.

I have such a question - after the update, everything broke down for me, what should I do?
The bottom line is that when I try to have sex, I get a "blue error" after which the sims cease to be "available" for sex. That is, after this error, I can’t start having sex, and I only have the "settings" button. And in the information about Sim writes something like "it is ready for sex."