WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

5 hours ago, ddawsonmuscle said:

Hi, I'm having the same issue with the male tops not showing up in the body selector. I noticed this happened once I installed the latest update 1.56.52.1020.

The female tops and bottoms are showing. The male bottoms are showing as well. However, all the male tops I have installed are missing. It seems we have to wait for WW to be updated.

You using better body top?

So guys Is there anyway I could raise miscarriage probability for all the Sims? As I can see it, miscarriage is not working at all.

And another  suggestion. As I can see it there are changes to female body when they're pregnant such as their boobs getting bigger. Is there anyway you guys could add dangerous pregnancy? Let me explain. In real life some women after some age can get pregnant but at high risks. That could bring miscarriage or death.

ok let me know if it's only me but the naturism skill is leveling "too easy", i means basically whenever my sim get "naked" it's start to level naturism and for me it's weird because not everytime you get naked because you like/love being naked, for exemple when bathing, it's not supposed to leveling naturism or even when having sex, i'm start to get annoying with it, because i'm having to use cheats to reduce/remove naturism from my sims because it's leveling for any "reason" even if the male sim is shirtless, i would understand a guy which not like wearing tops having a lv 1 or 2 of naturism but not going full to lv 5 because of it, what i believe what was supposed to be "naturism" is when a sim like to be full naked whenever he have a chance like being alone at house or when sometimes doing some crazy naked running or naked pool swin and things like that but the current way it's working at last for me is making any of my sims easy and fast rise they naturism skill even when it not was supposed to "rise", you are not supposed to gain naturism while bathing in the shower or tub, or even when having sex specially when you are in private and can do what you want, it's really only me or it's really a bug or a "intended working"??? if it's supposed to work like that then any chance to change it??? or give a option to have a better control about how you can gain that skill?

25 minutes ago, ddawsonmuscle said:

Hi,

I'm using the following files:

-LUUMIA_BODEII_Lean

-LUUMIA_BODEII_Muscular

-LLS_BOD-E_Muscular_Default

-WickedWhims_ADD-ON_LuumiaBodeII by Simite

-WickedWhims_ADD-ON_UntraditionalNerd_MuscleTops by Simite

-UN_MuscularTopL

-UN_MuscularTopXL

None is showing up in the body selector.

The WW add-on's should show up....the others may not be compatible with ww body selector....

6 hours ago, procian said:

They can do sometimes... though I think it has more to do with the skin tone .....tried using wildguy's nipples?

Looking at the s/s it looks like the skintone has changed in the after s/s

I appreciate the advice.  I got Wildguy's stuff and I found something that was a close match to the original. Thanks you.

i'm using the wicked whims update for October 18th 2019 when I click wicked whims then I click oraljob nothing pops up a list of animations should pop up but nothing then the sim goes to the computer I type ww.stopsex then they just stop using the pc like they got reset I keep getting this exp file repeatedly alastException_63702172712.txt fter I join the game help pleaseColonolNutty_Message.txt 

lastException_63703562925.txt lastException_63707707766.txt lastException_63707713719.txt lastException_63707715817.txt lastUIException_63697679447.txt lastUIException_63707713719.txt lastException.txt ColonolNutty_v145c_Exception.txt ColonolNutty_Exception.txt

@scarletzoe12

I'm sure you had the best intentions, but next time just upload the latest lastException file. LE's from back in june aren't any help unless you haven't updated anything since.

I think I managed to find the latest LE and it looks like you have a problem with Kinky Whims. ColonolNutty is in the process of making a big overhaul on that so you might want to see if it is in need of an update or maybe uninstall it.

4 hours ago, Lazlo_71 said:

@scarletzoe12

I'm sure you had the best intentions, but next time just upload the latest lastException file. LE's from back in june aren't any help unless you haven't updated anything since.

I think I managed to find the latest LE and it looks like you have a problem with Kinky Whims. ColonolNutty is in the process of making a big overhaul on that so you might want to see if it is in need of an update or maybe uninstall it.

Actually no. Kinky Whims should not need to be uninstalled anymore. It sounds like you weren't aware, but I finished the overhaul a few weeks ago, or maybe last week or something and it has been thoroughly tested (Most issues that come up now are likely to be user error at this point). Which file is it?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. @scarletzoe12 You need to use the correct version of wicked whims, v145f to be specific. Please update Wicked Whims. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

If you wanted to change your sims custom gender settings on the fly as well (without going into CAS), might I recommend the Custom Gender Settings mod, link is in my signature.

Oh, ok, thanks.

It doesn't conflict any mods available on entire Sims 4 mods site, right?

And the requirement says:

Sims 4 version 1.54.120.1020 (Island Living) or above

It still works with latest game patch, right?

8 hours ago, scarletzoe12 said:

You can delete l/e files btw....no need to keep old ones ;)

36 minutes ago, ohlordyohgod said:

Having a problem with WW and the breast mesh (sopor's allure) before this update I could use the mesh and now its not showing up at all/. im see that one other person is having the same problem but with male tops. Dose anyone knows what is going on?

Are you just having this issue with that specific body part? Or is it with all the breast meshes?

In my case, all my male tops disappeared from the body selector (they still show up in CAS). I even downloaded one I do not use called "Dumbaby THOR male top mesh 1" and did not show up either. Tried downloading the files again but nothing changed. Tried installing a different version of WW but nothing changed. I'm not pretty sure what is causing this bug. All I can tell is that I updated WW to the latest version (10/18) when I had update 1.55, and everything was working as usual. Once I updated my game to version 1.56, this happened.

26 minutes ago, scarletzoe12 said:

so in order to get wicked whims to work again I have to delete everything in my mods folder download it all again is what you're saying?

I was saying you can delete old last exception files...there's no need to keep them.

When updating a mod it's best to remove the old version before installing the new....overwriting can cause issues.

Always delete localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder too whenever you update mods or cc....

So, I'm having an issue with the animations list not coming up when I click the Wicked bubble. I looked at the LastException.txt and found this; ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.animations.disabler'. What happened and what do I need to do to get this working again? Yes, I got the most recent update of everything.

Edit: Nevermind, found the problem. WW mod clashed with what I think was an old version of CN scripts I didn't realize I still had. Whoops.