WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

WickedWhims v145f hasn't worked for me.(1.55.105.1020) It actually does but every command I give, waits till I pause the game. Everything in the game is moving with huge (about 5-6 seconds) lag. I regret I updated it.  I'd highly appreciate if anyone pls advice me where I could find previous WhickedWhims versions?

3 hours ago, Jusadbellum said:

WickedWhims v145f hasn't worked for me.(1.55.105.1020) It actually does but every command I give, waits till I pause the game. Everything in the game is moving with huge (about 5-6 seconds) lag. I regret I updated it.  I'd highly appreciate if anyone pls advice me where I could find previous WhickedWhims versions?

Or you could just update your game.

6 hours ago, Jusadbellum said:

Update your game. You're at least two patches behind. 

Is anyone else playing with HQ MOD + WW?

I have been upscaling the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package in the previous versions and everything was ok.

When I do so in the latest version though the game does't start so I guess there is something which gets corrupted.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:04 AM, tm85 said:

Is anyone else playing with HQ MOD + WW?

I have been upscaling the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package in the previous versions and everything was ok.

When I do so in the latest version though the game does't start so I guess there is something which gets corrupted.

Yup, see my post below for a workaround.  I think you and I are the only two that play in HQ.  :/ 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, Downloader said:

k so, work around, extract and convert all RLES+RLE2 to extra packages, make HQ, put in a sub-folder of "WickedWhimsMod" to ensure overwrite...

So, my structure for it is as follows. 

<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod
    	<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\HQ
      		ww00.package
      		ww00s.package
    	<Drive Letter>:\UserName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod\WickedWhimsSettings
      		contents.here
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
  TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
  WW_Installed_Animations.txt

I'm really starting to think I'm the only person using 4k textures for normal play. 

Alternatively in pics:

Spoiler

238ecd0d1cb789a4ea6224cd13eda768.png.055f3cd4ccc7b66478a3c02803e9cfd6.png

7fa0c9b1de75e5513628dbfeecefafd1.png.6a3bff58189aaf9d7628a4d9dd3659e5.png

Added my files to save multiple texture conversions, its just the auto up-scaled textures contained in WW, if this is not preferred by the author I'll remove the files.

Old versions

Current version 153D+ of base mod. 

FHQ__WW_RLE2.package

FHQ__WW_RLES.package

Only add bellow if you use the extra skin tones package. 

FHQ__WW_EST_RLE2.package

7 minutes ago, tm85 said:

Thank you so much!

Hopefully one day WW will include the HQ textures 

I can understand them not wanting to increase the file size for the majority that don't play in high quality but it since there aren't too many textures it would be nice.  Let me know if you have any problems, keep in mind the file structure, if I put those packs in the same folder or above they don't work. 

3 hours ago, Downloader said:

I can understand them not wanting to increase the file size for the majority that don't play in high quality but it since there aren't too many textures it would be nice.  Let me know if you have any problems, keep in mind the file structure, if I put those packs in the same folder or above they don't work. 

It could the load order of them. Sims 4 Loads alphabetically (reverse on a Mac). It has a tendency to cause strange issues if you aren't careful.

1 hour ago, theladybaker2 said:

hi everyone I am new here. on wicked tumblr page it says there is a stripclub? where is that mod? I don't see a link for it unless there is another mod that isn't his that I need. any help is lovely! :) 

It is available for the people who subscribe to Turbodriver's Patreon service. He uses that service to test Wicked Whims updates and work out all of the bugs. It will be released to the public here on LL when that process is done. If you wish to get access to it now - and it may have bugs - then you can subscribe to his Patreon.

TURBODRIVER , чертовски талантливый человек! С новой системой привлекательности в моей игре появилась интрига !!!
Вчера я видел это ... Это все еще не может прийти в себя. Я очень долго ждал именно этой функции с системой привлекательности. Интрига - это то, чего не хватает Sims 4! Было бы неплохо указать специальные симы для главной роли, так как мод иногда подсовывал очень уродливых симов, которые могут понравиться моей симке. Тоже самое но на русском языке:

СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ ЗА ВАШУ РАБОТУ!

Вы чертовски талантливый человек! С новой системой  привлекательности в моей игре появились ИНТРИГИ !!!

Вчера я видела такое ... Очень долго ждала именно эту функцию с системой привлекательности. Интрига это то чего не хватает Симс 4!

Было бы не плохо указывать выбранных симов для главной роли. А то мод иногда подсовывает не то что нужно. 

СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ ЗА ВАШУ РАБОТУ

@TURBODRIVER

my WW save data keep resetting after reload\launch game

WW setting is stay, but all Attractive data for all sims is gone and Underwear too, Body Parts seems too

I only use WW no other mod that can interfere with it (MCCC not considered?)

is there a way to force load save data from WickedWhimsMod\*.json, not from game save file?

I starting to hate this new save mechanism...

On 1/11/2019 at 8:05 PM, Contemplator523111 said:

I have a problem with the nipples, those that are built into the WickedWhims mod go above the rest, for example from wild_guy's Female Female Body Details

In the CAS menu, everything is fine, but in the game the standard nipples go on top

TS4_x64 2019-01-12 02-00-16-33.png

TS4_x64 2019-01-12 02-01-24-25.png

Have you ever found a solution to this?   I really dislike the default WW nipples, they are way too dark and pointy.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:52 PM, tomcat101 said:

Hiya afew bottoms are from same modder as tops . I'm sure they would've done tops compatible to .

Plus I went back to older ww and same happened . So I'm guessing it's ea latest update .

So ww may need get fixed with bodyselector .

If other people's s working on latest EA update etc then I have no idea .

Hi, I'm having the same issue with the male tops not showing up in the body selector. I noticed this happened once I installed the latest update 1.56.52.1020.

The female tops and bottoms are showing. The male bottoms are showing as well. However, all the male tops I have installed are missing. It seems we have to wait for WW to be updated.

23 minutes ago, ddawsonmuscle said:

Hi, I'm having the same issue with the male tops not showing up in the body selector. I noticed this happened once I installed the latest update 1.56.52.1020.

The female tops and bottoms are showing. The male bottoms are showing as well. However, all the male tops I have installed are missing. It seems we have to wait for WW to be updated.

Your male tops are broken....what you using?

6 hours ago, procian said:

What default nude female skin you using? what nude female top you using?

Thank you for your response.   I use the Luumia Smoothish II skin and the Heavy Boobs top.  I think that I found the problem.  I updated Heavy Boobs and now I get the correct shape and the better nipples, although they are still darker than before.  Do breast mods change the color of the areolas?   I'm a bit bummed,  I really liked the nips on the Smoothish skin.

Before:

boobs.png.655f5a0c4e1cfcd198302d540a8c64f0.png

After:

TS4_x64 2019-10-25 08-20-46.png

1 hour ago, BadAngel said:

Thank you for your response.   I use the Luumia Smoothish II skin and the Heavy Boobs top.  I think that I found the problem.  I updated Heavy Boobs and now I get the correct shape and the better nipples, although they are still darker than before.  Do breast mods change the color of the areolas?   I'm a bit bummed,  I really liked the nips on the Smoothish skin.

Before:

boobs.png.655f5a0c4e1cfcd198302d540a8c64f0.png

After:

TS4_x64 2019-10-25 08-20-46.png

They can do sometimes... though I think it has more to do with the skin tone .....tried using wildguy's nipples?

Looking at the s/s it looks like the skintone has changed in the after s/s