WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I have a little problem after the update 

0/18/19 23:50:04 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v145f\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v145f\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py\animations_handler.py", line 32, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v145f\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py\animations_handler.py", line 74, in recollect_sex_animations
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there is a severe simulation lag between Sims. Once they initiate an animation, at least together, the animation stops and resets the Sims. Then when I try to get them to do something else, it takes them forever to ask and start the animation. I don't know if its because I have outdated mods or not (I hate these constant updates -.- EA needs to get their s*** together). I don't get any last exception notifications, but it's becoming rather annoying, seeing my Sims just stare at each other, then away, then at each other again while just standing there.

HI thx 4 adding tongue!

Issue = i'm trying to figure out sex progression interaction settings.

I tried to get them to NOT change until I want BUT the default Q shortcut isn't working.

Also now a text pop up asks me if I want to progress, how do I turn that off?

I'd like to  have them not change position until I say so without the text interruptions! thanx

Is there a manual?

51 minutes ago, SnowStash said:

I have a question, right now I only have patch 1.54 with all packs up to Island Living, if I update the game to 1.56 do underwear or body settings reset? I mean, if script mods get deactivated after an update. Thanks in advance

Script mods getting disabled shouldn't reset anything.....

Did anything change with v145f install procedure?  

Just checking cause the game will literally not launch with it installed, was working fine with v145e and works fine with all other installed mods once I take the v145f WickedWhimsMod folder back out.  

I'm going to troubleshoot more but wanted to ask in case I was missing something blatant, I don't see any procedure changes mentioned. 

Troubleshooting complete:  Converting "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package" to high quality textures prevents the whole game from launching for me, idk why, its always worked fine before. 

'Fixed the "Items Removed" message showing up when animations are missing required props.'

That's good, the message became slowly but surely very annoying. Thanks for that.

The new version runs fabulous and without errors.

Zwischenablage03.png.e7565c15b1d10a3260aeed33c3da9109.png