WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 10/1/2019 at 10:03 AM, Bhob said:

I had panties (though not bras) come back too, even though I had a CMAR package to remove them.  I traced it back to a package I recently installed:  Leeah_Julia_G-StringMESH.package

While there's almost no reason to think that it's the same on yours, since we did both have the issue show up at the same time it might have been that we both downloaded it from here recently.  If your now-appearing panties are pink and frilly with a little bow, this could be it.  I wish I could remember where I got that specific package, might have been from someone's Sim that they uploaded.

I discovered it's just the men that have underwear on when completely undressed in CAS. The women are completely naked when undressed. So I have to find out why the men have underwear on. I think it's conflicting with the penis mod I have because when the men undress in the game to do their thing, the penis and half of their balls is completely black.

14 hours ago, nds12345 said:

Can anyone help me?

My WickedWhims doesn't work, I don't know which mod crushes with WickedWhims

Please help me

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>29ab41fa734bda3b5d98096b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-10-05 11:10:08</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.56.52.1020-1.200.000.412.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>script_object.py:947</categoryid><desyncid>29ab41fa734bda3b5d98096b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] Exception in &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White'&gt;._tuning_loaded_callback. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'object_reservation_tests')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 484, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims v145e\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims v145e\turbolib2\exceptions\exceptions_feedback.py", line 17, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence&#13;&#10;  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 482, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 947, in _tuning_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 947, in &lt;genexpr&gt;&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'object_reservation_tests'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

The LE references a 'WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White' that has a missing attribute ''object_reservation_tests'.  I wasn't aware of condoms being a reservation location for WW sex but I could be wrong.

12 hours ago, imperfectme said:

I discovered it's just the men that have underwear on when completely undressed in CAS. The women are completely naked when undressed. So I have to find out why the men have underwear on. I think it's conflicting with the penis mod I have because when the men undress in the game to do their thing, the penis and half of their balls is completely black.

The black balls/penis is caused by an incompatible skintone…..try changing the skin.

@TURBODRIVER

how about hiding an object(s) that interferes with the animation?
what I mean
for example: animation uses a table, but the animator did not consider the chairs, so sims go through it
maybe there are a way to temporarily hide objects?
how to determine which objects interfere? by sims current position? so you just skipping object that used for animation and hide any that blocking
ofc it's animator problem for not considering "chairs around table"
but... what we can do

@Bhob

@imperfectme

I don't think CMAR penis is compatible any longer with WickedWhims since height sliders were added. Luumia Height Slider and simmythesim Slider mod may

interfere with it. Try to disable that option from WW config, though it's no guarantee it'll work. It's been added with WickedWhims 142b, roughly at the time

when Island x-pack was introduced.

@Bhob

It's under pregnancy settings and will affect globally all NPC sims for every type of contraception.

12 hours ago, creepyspooker said:

So I had a ton of recently updated animations installed but for some reason, when my Sim goes to have sex, ONLY lesbian animations are available. Anyone else have this issue?

Sims 4 version?

WW version?

What WW addon mods do you have installed (Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WW Kinky, WW Pets)?

37 minutes ago, creepyspooker said:

Sims 4: 1.56.52.1020
WW: v145e

No other addon mods

Try with only Anarcis' animations installed and no other.  If you still have the issue, check your WW options to make sure they didn't get messed up somehow (check every setting).

If you installed any other mods at the same time you updated your animation mods, try removing them temporarily and retest.

44 minutes ago, SkyBarbie said:

Try with only Anarcis' animations installed and no other.  If you still have the issue, check your WW options to make sure they didn't get messed up somehow (check every setting).

If you installed any other mods at the same time you updated your animation mods, try removing them temporarily and retest.

Thank you! This helped

Having odd issue. 

Downloaded the wicked whims. 

Tried to use it - sims were totally blurred out when having sex. 

Downloaded a secondary mosaic remover. 

Now when they have sex they have this tiny little bit of mosaic on them  - and they are wearing weird flesh colored underwear and you can't see genitals at all. And for some reason everyone is bald.. 

How can I fix this? What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks! 

e657d054836038986609663675447f88.png (you can see the flesh undies here)

7a2f59cb81797c12f053e4f55ae8cbe2.pngWeird mini-mosaic seen here. 

21 minutes ago, woyzeck said:

Having odd issue. 

Downloaded the wicked whims. 

Tried to use it - sims were totally blurred out when having sex. 

Downloaded a secondary mosaic remover. 

Now when they have sex they have this tiny little bit of mosaic on them  - and they are wearing weird flesh colored underwear and you can't see genitals at all.

How can I fix this? What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks! 

Remove the secondary mosaic remover and the Wicked Whims Censorship-Streamer Mode mod and the problem should be fixed.

4 hours ago, Uncle D said:

Does anyone know how to remove this pink part of the vagina from the default part of WickedWhims?

06-10-19_21-18-58.png.1bb067d65fda77ecc3ce58b590ba51f8.png

try another skin mod ,  could be UV texture problem. ultra tiny or curvy UV is hard to match perfectly when you use sliders and morphs in the same mesh. not all skins mods match a modified body a mesh. if weren't created for that model.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:28 AM, GosnZvizn said:

It's under pregnancy settings and will affect globally all NPC sims for every type of contraception.

I took a look and it's as you described it, which is useless for me.  I don't want to disable birth control pills, just condom usage.  (And preferably not universally, just for specific sims, but that I can work around.)

Long story short, I'd like the promiscuous sister of my family to have a chance to get pregnant (and without me "picking" - I can do that with the default EA Try For Baby), and she's regularly with multiple sims (sometimes at the same time).  However, the others in the family I want to be able to keep from getting pregnant, especially the other sister who is on birth control.  I have more than one sex club, it's common for multiple people to be engaged in WW at the same time.

*shrug*  Well, it's something.  Wish they was a more granular control that I could stop a specific sim from using birth control but I can make this work.

17 hours ago, igor2540 said:

try another skin mod ,  could be UV texture problem. ultra tiny or curvy UV is hard to match perfectly when you use sliders and morphs in the same mesh. not all skins mods match a modified body a mesh. if weren't created for that model.

(Sigh) unfortunately no, I downloaded over 20 skins between Maxis Match and Alpha, and that damn pink detail continues on Default WW Bottom body

5 minutes ago, Uncle D said:

(Sigh) unfortunately no, I downloaded over 20 skins between Maxis Match and Alpha, and that damn pink detail continues on Default WW Bottom body

If its any consolation I get that with the BB lower also, I cant say for certain as I haven't had the chance to look but, Eve v6 may not have that issue but I could very well be wrong.  I'm using Allure female top default, BB rest and have the non-defaults of eve v6 for clothing that I cannot do without.  Worth a shot at any rate. 

1 hour ago, Downloader said:

If its any consolation I get that with the BB lower also, I cant say for certain as I haven't had the chance to look but, Eve v6 may not have that issue but I could very well be wrong.  I'm using Allure female top default, BB rest and have the non-defaults of eve v6 for clothing that I cannot do without.  Worth a shot at any rate. 

So it remains to ask the @TURBODRIVER to see this, I know it's silly, but seeing my dark SIM with that detail looks like her vagina is pink Fluorescent