WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

WW version g is fine, i don't know how anyone is having any problems with it.

I created a new household to test = works fine.

gonna load my bloated save now after i clean it & test. 

Try making a feminine-frame male undress his top. There's a bug somewhere.

@TURBODRIVER,  whenever a feminine-frame male undresses, his torso takes on a masculine frame (while the lower body retains the feminine frame). I originally thought this was a complication with "traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn", but it also affected a feminine male without breasts. This issue occurred on a brand new save too.

issue on new save - feminine male - no breasts.png

issue on new save.png

issue on old save.png

Same issue here, the stange texture and add-on will appear in dark form of my vampire sims after being naked in human form. I mean, everything was fine before, but once I undress in human form, then turn into vampire form, those texture appears. Reseting dark form did not help, it will reappear after the procedure I stated.

76576542_QQ20181126131920.jpg.0e2fff00fe84d49b3f2af9fe82cc5f74.jpg

1141405642_QQ20181126132027.jpg.c87952a73289d353ab2f8d183e680e95.jpg845451837_QQ20181126132114.jpg.bffebc0dd5028ac2c6dccf56dc474f8c.jpg

26 minutes ago, thesimsoul said:

Hey there! Thanks for the mod!
I have an issue: I'm running a previous version of the game (just before the Get Famous stuff was released), is this mod compatible to that? Do I need to update the game to use this version of the mod?
Thank you everybody!

If your game does not have the new python update then this version of ww is not compatible for you. You can tell them more if you tell us your version of the game.

Version 1.47.49 and 1.47.51 is compatible with ww 4.3.5.137g

There is no option do undress for kids. Kids can be nude as well and they are nude in the shower and bath anyways. Isn't it pretty normal of kids to run around naked at home? I'm not suggesting any sexual or romantic options for them but the naturism stuff like being able to be naked or to pee anywhere would be good.

13 minutes ago, DasSomething said:

There is no option do undress for kids. Kids can be nude as well and they are nude in the shower and bath anyways. Isn't it pretty normal of kids to run around naked at home? I'm not suggesting any sexual or romantic options for them but the naturism stuff like being able to be naked or to pee anywhere would be good.

you are right, even children are allowed to be naked, that is something completely normal. but. not everyone thinks cleanly about this topic and we quickly get into gray areas.

2 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

I also had the error that indicated it to you. I could only fix it by rebuilding the EA folder and deleting all my saves.

Ugh I was dreading that, I really don't want to delete my saves. It only started once i installed the last patch. thanks for the help!

3 minutes ago, beachwee said:

Ugh I was dreading that, I really don't want to delete my saves. It only started once i installed the last patch. thanks for the help!

save your saves somewhere on the hard drive before you delete them. just for safety.

18 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

you are right, even children are allowed to be naked, that is something completely normal. but. not everyone thinks cleanly about this topic and we quickly get into gray areas.

Yeah true. I'm just hoping the option will be added for all ages at some point. IMO it should all be fine as long as there is nothing sexual connected to it (and i guess as long as there isn't any detailed genitalia for them?). And as i said we can already see them naked in shower and bath so i don't see why one wouldn't be allowed to elsewhere:P

household_milestone.py:38</categoryid><desyncid>abf90886e20fb5a95bfbf1ed</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py

I think that is the core of all the problems. The positive challenge with Millie Bobby Brown is somehow the cause that comes with these exception files.

So with respect to this problem:

lastexception 02.PNG

One of my Sims is unfortunately affected by the double penis/penis sticking through the outfit problem. I don't why it only affected only one of my Sims but he seem to be only one affected so far. I messed around a little bit and figured out a few things about the issue.

1.) All of my male Sims seem to have Dolphin tattoos on their legs

2.) There is a hidden tattoo that's causing the penis to appear outside of the outfits

3.) Removing the tattoo fixes the issue (It's hidden so you have to click the X to remove all tattos)

4.) The tattoo just gets added back onto the Sim if you don't change from the WW default penis first

5.) The penis outside of the outfit persists even if you change the soft penis and remove the tattoo 

6.) After all steps are taken, outfits must be taken off in CAS and put back on to get rid of the penis appearing outside for good

More info that may or may not be relevant: 
1.) He uses the 3rd from the left Vampire skin tone (same as other Sims who don't have the issue)

2.) It only affected his dark form which has a completely different skin tone

3.) I'm not sure if I had any of the Dolphin tattoo or penis outside the outfit issues until I downloaded Get Famous today

4.) Changing the soft penis in body selector removed a majority of his outfits for good (I didn't save)

Sorry for all the numbering/listing but as I was typing everything out in paragraph form, I felt like I was doing a bad job saying what I needed to say. I hope this helps you figure out the problem. I guess I'll just stick to my Sim's regular form for now since I don't want to lose all my outfits using the Body Selector. Thanks a whole lot for the mod. I normally just lurk but I thought if other people were having this issue, I'd share my findings to help everyone out.