TURBODRIVER

WickedWhims v165e [2021-06-10]

7 hours ago, Milik said:

ww_cas_parts.json file no longer needed? The archive is now only two files. What to do??

I've deleted it.  In the changelog of the new update it said ' Removed 'ww_cas_parts.json’ file support'   So I think it's safe to delete.

Does this version come with it´s own penis mesh? Because there seems  to be a new one, that only shows up when I have WW installedand it´s messing up with Lunar Eclipses version..... Lunars Penis is black and there´s a white underwear- like texture. Only in the soft version, the hard one looks normal.

6 minutes ago, Ossey1976 said:

Does this version come with it´s own penis mesh? Because there seems  to be a new one, that only shows up when I have WW installedand it´s messing up with Lunar Eclipses version..... Lunars Penis is black and there´s a white underwear- like texture. Only in the soft version, the hard one looks normal.

Use this & delete the old Lunaris Penis

22 hours ago, AprilDawson said:

Christ it was updated yesterday, guys! Let's also think about the fact that the new expansion is also coming out tomorrow too so it would be a waste to update the mod only for it to be obsolete in 30 hours!

That's not quite how it works.. To clear up a few things: (As I see it)

• The base game generally receives the game breaking patches before an expansion launches.
    • Many of the overhauled systems that come with things like Season or Pets are patched into the base game before the expansion drops.
      • This keeps everyone in the same sandbox for both modders and Maxis / EA so that people can buy expansions out of order or only the expansions they want.
    • When you buy the expansion your really just unlocking the assets and content that will plug into the newly patched base game. (This is why you can already see the new city location for Famous before it even releases, the base game is already patched for that expansion to drop)
    • Meaning - The Expansion releasing won't affect any mods that are properly registering tunings or resources and not overriding anything.
  • This recent patch updated to Python 3.7 which was known way in advance.
  • There was already tools and updated decompilers released over on S4S far in advance of this patch to get things current.
    • Obviously developers needed to actually test with the new EA code base though!
    • And any mods that had dependencies on other mods needed to wait for their release or at least coordinate any api changes or handle failing gracefully.
  • Updates were released to patreons before being publicly released.. (Which is fine as an incentive or testing phase)

I don't think people should whine about a free service and Patreons likely have a better way to voice feedback then on freshly created accounts on LL.

That said, we should be careful to get all our facts straight. (If I am wrong on anything - please correct me)

?

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Use this & delete the old Lunaris Penis

Thank you... still was a bit confused, as it doesnt appear in CAS now, and it took me a while before I found the Body Selector..... going to need a while to get used to this, I guess.

7 hours ago, JasonJX said:

is there a way to disable stripping when engaging sex?

im trying to make a xenomorph prostitute but she keeps taking off the outfit

and im left with some weird bald woman with a black wiener

It's not possible per Sim, but you can disable Sims undressing during sex in Wicked -> Sex Settings -> Outfit Settings -> Sex Undressing Type