WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 11/17/2018 at 5:51 PM, Jace5 said:

Anyway to make the original default penis have physics? I use it still cause I use a lot of custom overlays on my sims and its easier matching skins. The one available for download doesn't have physics. Thanks for update btw

I can guarantee you that I won't add it, I don't even know how. You can try asking other creators.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:12 PM, Drago_28 said:

To be honest this Select Body feature is complete bs.For some reason after uptade my vampire and futa sims have different bodies in normal and vampire form.When i try to edit bodies manually it reverts back to deformed version after loading save.I don't use any script or additional penis mods beside WW I only have tons of clothing,chair and skin mods so it must be last update screwing things up for me.Can next update completly remove or at least make this new feature optional?

Could you report this at the Technical Support forum and include more details? I have no idea what is this about.

23 hours ago, halorrr said:

So it had been awhile since I used this mod. I just reinstalled it, and basemental drugs and grabbed a ton of the different animations (says about 2600 animations when i launch). Despite Gender Recognition Type being set to Sex Identity, I am constantly having Sims not respect their right gender roles. (Ex female trying to penetrate another female as if she was a male even though no strapon mod is installed, or catching a woman jerking off in the bathroom as if she has a penis). My wife experiences the same thing on her copy. Any idea what could be causing this?

The animations are just designed to allow this. There isn't much I can do about it unless they are properly configured.

23 hours ago, twentyfiveeight said:

Hey Turbodriver! I normally use only one chest default replacement but with the new ww update, it seems the new chest replacement causes some issues with female frame wearing male top and also it seems to be making certain other female tops into "painted on" versions, where the entire boob shape shows directly through the mesh rather than the clothing keeping some of its shape and being warped based on chest dimension.

Could it be this new WW default top based on the fact I haven't had this issue with male clothing before? I've also considered my sim is perhaps wearing male clothes that don't have a female mesh, and although I don't know why I'd have been offered this outfit, what's up with the boobs sticking out?

Thanks for any help on the situation!

11-16-18_9-59-45 PM.png

11-17-18_3-33-17 PM.png

11-17-18_3-33-54 PM.png

You applied on your Sim tattoos that should never be applied. Remove them.

23 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Is there a way to disable the new WW default body style, or choose which default we want? I've been using HB top and BB bottoms since HB came out. All my female sims range from 30-75 breast size using MCCC body part scale and the new WW top just isn't doing it for me. Also a MAJOR difference between nude and clothing top shape. Just want my HB top and BB bottoms and still be able to use WW.

Just install BetterBody and use it in the Body Selector, that's it.

22 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

I play in fullscreen windowed mode, so yeah, I can alt-tab. What's frustrating is spending 3 hours setting up a game only to have it freeze the first time my sims try to have sex. Sure wish we had the older version pre all this new body bullshit. Huge mistake doing a complete version change just before a major update.

22 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

I haven't updated my game yet (waiting on them fixing the CAS aging bug and for a few more mods to be updated first) so I'm just curious if the new body selector works like the old penis model selector and allows for you to change all Sims at the same time? 

Yup, the Body Selector is pretty much the exact same system as before, nothing has changed in that regard other than making it easier for creators to add stuff.

22 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Incorrectly installed WickedWhims, keeping old files of WickedWhims in that should be removed, and cleaning "cachestr" in Sims 4 Documents.

Thank you, it turns out there was just a random tuning file laying in my mods folder. Keep up the good work!

3 minutes ago, modman5507 said:

is there a way to disable the penis selection on body select option? i mean it always selects the flacid look and it completly ruins all my themes to outfits. If i want to walk around erect its preventing me. This feature seems kinda forced. Not really diggin it.

Disable the penis for a Sim in CAS Gender Settings.

26 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Disable the penis for a Sim in CAS Gender Settings.

what i ment was when i use the fully undress option in WW it undresses me but now it gives me body parts (size) i dont want and removes some customizations like the chest size. Im forced to have a flacid penis and theres no way to get around it. It selects it for me though i can select what size of (soft). I was looking for a way to disable this. This now built in the body select now and i must use it? can i disable body select completly? i dont seem to need it and its kinda frusterating. ( for me ).

So I mainly play Berry sims, aka lots of wild skin tones, and before the update I could get the penis texture to match the skintones FINE, but all of a sudden now no matter how hard I try I cannot get the doomed black penis to go away. I tried everything. Does anyone know how I can fix this? If there a mod somewhere with rainbow penises? can one be made?! I'm very lost and it's hella frustrating. 

2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Turn what off?

They may be talking about how there is no way to revert sims / parts to vanilla meshes. I also found no difference between the "native" and "default" meshes in the body selection menu (presuming that there is supposed to be a difference). Intuitively, one of these two options could revert to the TS4 vanilla body part(s), but correct me if I am wrong. If that is not the intended feature, I would request the ability to revert back to vanilla body parts.

2ngbnk0.png

Hi before you updated I wrote about this problem its with the default rig, this problem only exists for Vampires, Ive tried to go full nude and then put on underwear, then it disapears but only for underwear pants, anything else ans underwear has the same problem as normal wear.

If I choose to hide dark form, and go humanform no problems like this.

8 hours ago, Darkenna said:

1. im currently running 1.44.77.1020 version of the game

This mod uses the new version of python they introduced in the Nov 13 update.  Everything is compiled against that and it will not run on any version lower than 1.47.49.

8 hours ago, CharlesOpium said:

AFTER THE LAST DOWNLOAD OG MY THE SIMS DELUXE IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE! I DOWNLOAD THIS NEW VERSION AND THE MOD WINDOW SHOW ME THE PATCH AND MOD BUT IS NOT WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO? 

I'm going to quote you the exact thing I wrote 7 comments before you posted.  My suggestion is if you read a bit you might have already had answers coming your way.

0.  If you just upgraded, EA turns off all script mods.  Did you turn it back on in the game options?
1.  Give us the relevant information.  What version of the game are you running, this version with only work with the one that just came out.  It can not run before 1.47.49.
2.  Read back the past four or five pages, there's a lot of suggestions.  Soft save cleanings, remove older versions, taking out all script files as seeing what's up, etc.

3.  If all that fails, be more specific -- do you see WW listed at the bottom of your custom content when you first load the game?  Do the welcome screens come up but the radial menu is missing?  Do you see the commands but nothing happens?

5 hours ago, RobRossiFan said:

Hey guys what do you think why do I have like painted with white color nude male bottoms with soft weenie now?

I used this mod and Cmar default nudes

This has been solved several times in the past few pages.  Remove any cmar penises.  You can leave the other cmar.

1 minute ago, Eric Parker said:

Your wicked whims mod sucks so bad they don't even do random sex positions. They keep doing the same sex positions over and over and it's getting really boring to watch and they still don't have autonomous group sex even when I have the settings for it they don't do that. Uninstalled this crappy ass mod

Do you have other animations installed? And under settings you can randomize the sequens of positions or use full progression within one position and things like that.. but you need more animations installed than just the WW.  For group sex you need animations that allows it, and I think there is a setting that you can use for how often they will attempt autonomous group sex. Read the installation information again! 

5 minutes ago, malingl said:

Do you have other animations installed? And under settings you can randomize the sequens of positions or use full progression within one position and things like that.. but you need more animations installed than just the WW.  For group sex you need animations that allows it, and I think there is a setting that you can use for how often they will attempt autonomous group sex. Read the installation information again! 

Yeah I've got lots of animations installed and I've got all the group sex ones. I've tried checking the settings for them to participate in group sex but they don't do it autonomously. They did on the older update to this mod but they don't seem to do autonomous sex. I have to do it for them which is no fun. I like to see them do group sex on their own but they don't and I've tried all the settings I could possibly try and still nothing. The older update was better for me but it doesn't work anymore which is kind of a bummer 

mod works like a charm, just remove and wipe nissa old files, if used wicked perversions, wipe, wicked whims saves on your save folders, then wipe main folder and install everything from zero. did that and got zero problems. 

also erase my documents  cache files.

(PD i did that before patching ) then patch and enjoy.

I only wish that better body mod and eve  v5 be  updated  as defaults compatible  bodies for new WW

36 minutes ago, Eric Parker said:

Your wicked whims mod sucks so bad they don't even do random sex positions. They keep doing the same sex positions over and over and it's getting really boring to watch and they still don't have autonomous group sex even when I have the settings for it they don't do that. Uninstalled this crappy ass mod

Unecessarily rude of you to put it that way. You could always have them end the loop after climax and you won't have that issue anymore. As far as group sex goes, you need to have an extra sim join in after someone is already getting it on.

1 hour ago, Eric Parker said:

They do autonomous sex, you must have missed something. This mod has lots of settings that mess with that part.