WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

ww stopped working all together do to the auto update (my fault). My sim was in collage i had doors disappear as well as it lost 13 items apparently (box error told me so) as well as (basements drugs mod crashed as a whole) now i know thats not a ww issue just figured i would drop that so you knew and in case it did anything with the normal game.  

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Did you patch already?

YOUR fault.

I'm not bitching or complaining. Just making a statement. Had taken Origin offline.....but forgot that I originally bought the base game from Steam. When I checked, it had automatic updates turned on.

Edited by Sandatharius

Here is another nifty idea for all you new folks. Instead of asking the same question over and over, scroll up a page or maybe two. Then you'll see how many times the same thing has been said or asked. 

Turbo will have an update out when it is ready! WAIT!!

?

Don't trust your mods to EA. Keep auto-update (aka auto-destruct) off and you can decide to update after all your essential mods are updated.

Mind you, you're going to lose some mods - I miss the clone machine from the science career mod that enable you to clone a sim into either gender and from ages Teen to elder.

shut it off.png

2 minutes ago, cupidskid said:

hey y'all, I'm brand new to this. I downloaded this wicked whims, placed it in the mods folder but it doesn't give me the wicked option when playing the game. What am I doing wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong.

Yesterday, a new game patch was released and it broke a huge amount of mods, among which WW.

All you can do now is wait for the mod to be updated.

Consider that tomorrow a new expansion is coming out and that too could add to the current mods apocalypse.

42 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Please, everyone...TURN AUTO UPDATES OFF IN ORIGIN........DO IT NOW!

and next time you will be able to play the game offline.

?

Or......if you're like me, and got the base game through Steam, turning Auto Updates off in Origin doesn't help. As I discovered. Steam patches the game, if you originally purchased it there. I suppose I could have gone offline from Steam. IF I had remembered!

Edited by Sandatharius
1 hour ago, Estie65 said:

Just a question when will an update for Sims 4 ver 1.77.13 be out ?  I have lost all my wicked stuff and just noticed turbodriver only supports up to 1.76.

The newest patched game version is 1.77.131.1030. Turbodriver hasn't updated the mod yet (patch was yesterday) Give him time. It is free after all.

Edited by Sandatharius