WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

10 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I explain : you have a main household. You create another household, they buy and hire mployees in the stripclub... you set this household non played, and return to your main household... and let them visit the stripclub.

Yes it will work

Hi there, I just got this exception, any thoughts? Not sure if its something else I have conflicting with it. Thanks! 

Exception Date: 2021-07-09 22:46:58 Game Version: 1.70.84.1020-1.200.000.485.Release Category ID: _ts4_simple_trait.py:8
Recommended Action You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
Reason The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) No module named 'cas.cas_preference_item' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cas.cas_preference_item')
MCCC Version Not Installed.
WickedWhims Version v165c
Package Mod Count 754
1 hour ago, burgers123 said:

Hi there, I just got this exception, any thoughts? Not sure if its something else I have conflicting with it. Thanks! 

Exception Date: 2021-07-09 22:46:58 Game Version: 1.70.84.1020-1.200.000.485.Release Category ID: _ts4_simple_trait.py:8
Recommended Action You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
Reason The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) No module named 'cas.cas_preference_item' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cas.cas_preference_item')
MCCC Version Not Installed.
WickedWhims Version v165c
Package Mod Count 754

You need to update your game....

18 hours ago, procian said:

Könnte falsch sein, aber ich denke, die anderen Ebenen sind versteckt.... Ich denke, ich habe einige Level-3-Stripper.

What does hidden mean? Obviously there is only this one level. Though I know there are several.unknown.png

Edited by PinPin88
Just now, mr.SimBlo said:

Of course, I'm sorry, but ..... who the fuck WickedWhims decided to remove the "Incest tendencies" line and, in the very setting of the relationship - also not!
   If someone stumbled upon this misunderstanding, write.
  If WickedWhims no longer supports such a trifle as incest, then this is some kind of HORROR !!!!!
   I’m already, I’m reckoned that WickedWhims rejected rape and zoosex, but excuse me ..... Why the hell should I suffer?

Setting have only been moved.

Click on Sim and select Wicked > Personalization > Attributes > Give Attributes

Note: If you have the Patreon version you need to download the Inappropriate Unlock as they are removed from that version.

I apologize for writing now, but what the hell with WickedWhims DOESN'T SUPPORT INCEST? !!!!
  This is just some kind of madness! I was very surprised that the new version of WickedWhims stopped supporting the incest trait, and more ... in the relationship settings it disappeared altogether.
   I never came to terms that WickedWhims stopped supporting rape and zoosex, but in addition, incest is an explosion for me!
  I never thought of Sims characters as real people ... and I am very strange what is going on with WickedWhims

Edited by mr.SimBlo
5 minutes ago, mr.SimBlo said:

I apologize for writing now, but what the hell with WickedWhims DOESN'T SUPPORT INCEST? !!!!
  This is just some kind of madness! I was very surprised that the new version of WickedWhims stopped supporting the incest trait, and more ... in the relationship settings it disappeared altogether.
   I never came to terms that WickedWhims stopped supporting rape and zoosex, but in addition, incest is an explosion for me!
  I never thought of Sims characters as real people ... and I am very strange what is going on with WickedWhims

WW never supported rape and zoophilia. You are mistaking WW with another mod.

I'm not talking about rape and zoosex now, but about the fact that WickedWhims does not support incest now.
As for rape and zoosex, 2018 - 2017 ... WickedWhims had such fetishes as bestiality and rape, and they were called Wicked Pets and Kinky Whims.
They were two modules (add-ons) to WickedWhims ... and now Devious Desires. But Devious Desires is a completely different mod, which has completely different settings, and it does not need WickedWhims, as these two modules Wicked Pets and Kinky Whims needed - which were in the settings of WickedWhims itself.
I remember it like it was yesterday when WickedWhims was more relaxed.
Devious Desires conflicts with WickedWhims, and let someone write otherwise, I checked these two sex mods and they interfered with each other.

Can we have an underwear for sleeping outfit and swiming outfit? Because there are some CC that have 2 version, a normally close one and an open up that will peaking boobs or virgina out, and a lot of that kind of CC were swiming outfit and some were suit for sleeping outfit. I think it would be nice if I can see my sims, put sleeping or swim outfit with that kind of CC, and when they have sex they can just open up their outfit and peaking out their things, not just taking all off and suddenly naked.

And for underwear. Can we have a full body type underwear. Like I said before, there are some CC that have a 2 version of them and some was a full body type outfit. The problem is I already try to put a full body outfit as an underwear but WW not allowed it. When sims having sex and take off their outfit it just random an top and bottom outfit for underwear, not a full body one that I selected. To fix that by myself,  I also try change category of CC that I want to use as underwear to top part but there was another problem happened, the bottom part of that CC will cliping with lower body part of sims. Then I think it would be great if we can have a full body as an underwear too.

1 hour ago, mr.SimBlo said:

I'm not talking about rape and zoosex now, but about the fact that WickedWhims does not support incest now.

INCEST WORKS FINE FOR ME., I can use the global setting or the trait.

1 hour ago, mr.SimBlo said:

Devious Desires conflicts with WickedWhims, and let someone write otherwise, I checked these two sex mods and they interfered with each other.

2 different sex mods used together at the same time what do you expect, lol.

TURBO doesn't test WW with DD installed to check for conflicts that would be fucking crazy.

It's no different than trying to use any 2 other identical type mods together. 

16 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

INCEST WORKS FINE FOR ME., I can use the global setting or the trait.

2 different sex mods used together at the same time what do you expect, lol.

TURBO doesn't test WW with DD installed to check for conflicts that would be fucking crazy.

It's no different than trying to use any 2 other identical type mods together.

Hello!
  Ok ... if you have a character trait, why don't I have it?
    With the Devious Desires mod, I'm not going to argue, I know that most of it works, but with it I have a big drama, which I will not voice here.
And here's where I wanted to start ... I have WickedWhims version 166, 6. I had to start with this.

P.S. I downloaded WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.1, it is here on the site, and it activated the trait and in the WickedWhims settings menu, the "incest tendency" trait appeared, but .. my game was covered with an "immense fuzz" .... that is, it is buggy ...

Edited by mr.SimBlo
22 minutes ago, mr.SimBlo said:

P.S. I downloaded WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.1, it is here on the site, and it activated the trait and in the WickedWhims settings menu, the "incest tendency" trait appeared, but .. my game was covered with an "immense fuzz" .... that is, it is buggy ...

Did you delete your localthumbcache.pkg after installing the 'unlock fix download'?

Should be done whenever you add, remove, or update mods/cc or the game.

Still buggy, then remove your mods except WW + Animations and the Unlock

Test without any other mods but don't make any new saves, just exit.

You might have another mod conflicting.

2 hours ago, mr.SimBlo said:

As for rape and zoosex, 2018 - 2017 ... WickedWhims had such fetishes as bestiality and rape, and they were called Wicked Pets and Kinky Whims.
They were two modules (add-ons) to WickedWhims ... and now Devious Desires. But Devious Desires is a completely different mod, which has completely different settings, and it does not need WickedWhims, as these two modules Wicked Pets and Kinky Whims needed - which were in the settings of WickedWhims itself.
I remember it like it was yesterday when WickedWhims was more relaxed.

They were not part of WW and they were not controlled by Turbo. In fact, you downloaded them from the page of another modder, the same one which controls DD. I really cannot believe you have no idea what is the history between WW and DD, but whatever.

You still can use incest as it has been pointed out by @Scorpio

WW Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Cheats

28182395_Screenshot2021-07-1220_41_01.png.f17208d0d86fa18a17cf6cfff11c6b3f.png

Or click on a sim, then WW -> Personalization -> Wicked attributes -> Gives Wicked Attributes

813215776_Screenshot2021-07-1220_43_09.png.698561c2f709a21efa0a34c838d3e2b5.png

Thank you for your participation in my problem, but unfortunately there is no incest in the WickedWhims settings.
   I am an experienced user of WickedWhims, and I know exactly the WickedWhims menu and the mod itself as, my fingers on my hands.
  Probably WickedWhims will update its mod after the release of the next delusional add-on or catalog / game set, and I hope that everything will return.

I have futons in my game, they are functional modified beds and they are recognized by WW as such, but of course the positioning is that of normal beds.

Spoiler

1855614860_07-13-21_2-50-17PM.png.9e0c1566c8ab453def29e012192a7ab2.png

I wonder if it would be possible to implement positioning savings for single objects, once it has been modified.

Spoiler

158950804_07-13-21_2-50-56PM.png.9c0cd37289efab085d5bd84d8e013eb7.png

Edited by carnation77
19 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

That you can't find what the rest of us have been using without issue for months or years shows this to be a lie.

For WickedWhims, you do not need to jump with a tambourine, for it to work, you just need to put two files: TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning
    But with Devious Desires, just with him, you need to tinker.
  Therefore, WickedWhims is much simpler.
  I generally downloaded WickedWhims not somewhere ... but on the WickedWhims website itself, and I have no idea what the problem is with the incest.

When the next "shit" of The Sims 4: Dream Home Decorator came out - I updated all the mods, and then I had WickedWhims and Devious Desires ... but I did not notice that in the WickedWhims menu there was no "allow incest" menu, because I used Devious Desires.
   But with Devious Desires, I had a lot of problems, and I removed it from the mod folder. Going into the game, and deciding to "bring" the characters (brother and sister), and could not.

Edited by mr.SimBlo