WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

12 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Have you tried going into CAS and giving that sim a different skintone?

IIRC, it's a game bug, not a mod bug.

Hi, tahnk you very much for your reply. I changed the skin tone but it remains the same, so I'll keep trying to identify if something is breaking the appearance, thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Game Lag, WW uses quite a few resources and more sims = more resources and real time data tracking & updating.

Other script mods in use can also add more load on the game too.

There are some mods that help with Game Lag and Freezing/Stuttering that work for some.

But poor PC specs and/or too many script mods can also cause Lag and in that case the mods below will have no effect.

Lowering the graphics details in game settings might also help.

https://srslysims.net/simulation-lag-fix/

https://modthesims.info/d/627246/simulation-unclogger.html

Forgot to mention Location: Large homes with tons of clutter/objects takes longer to render all the content so it becomes a handicap.

When you also have a bunch of sims with alpha cc it adds even more for the game to render high lod cc like hairs or 3D feet(CC Feet alone can cause Lag)

Smaller single level homes with less clutter are better performance wise.

Large Nightclubs with lots of sims going at it at the same time can also cause performance issues.

the thing is i bought new pc and im running gta 5 on ultra wityh no problem, its not about pc, everytime i start new game, everything is normal, can have up to 11 sims in one animation, by the time being, it goes freezing, i think may be some mods make that happen, sucks tbh, but thanks for the help appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Game Lag, WW uses quite a few resources and more sims = more resources and real time data tracking & updating.

Other script mods in use can also add more load on the game too.

There are some mods that help with Game Lag and Freezing/Stuttering that work for some.

But poor PC specs and/or too many script mods can also cause Lag and in that case the mods below will have no effect.

Lowering the graphics details in game settings might also help.

https://srslysims.net/simulation-lag-fix/

https://modthesims.info/d/627246/simulation-unclogger.html

Forgot to mention Location: Large homes with tons of clutter/objects takes longer to render all the content so it becomes a handicap.

When you also have a bunch of sims with alpha cc it adds even more for the game to render high lod cc like hairs or 3D feet(CC Feet alone can cause Lag)

Smaller single level homes with less clutter are better performance wise.

Large Nightclubs with lots of sims going at it at the same time can also cause performance issues.

what is alpha cc?

Is anyone else having the problem where a male sim cannot have be gay? Specifically in relation to the Attraction menu? I have my man all selected for his preferences, and no matter what I do, he will not find any men attractive or unattractive. I even went and tried to change it so that way he found both men and women attractive, and only the women showed up. Is is the new liking system within the base game causing the problems? Pre-existing sims with already made relationships have no issues, but its just the new sims with male sided attractions that I can't get to work. Anyone have any helpful tips?

Could we possibly get different sized penis models, I love how realistic the new one is but don't like how thin and boring it is to have just one model, My favorite Simdulgence I fear won't be uploading anymore so I was just wondering if you plan on adding more additions for our males to be able to have. Please and thanks.

1 hour ago, 3w!7h said:

Is anyone else having the problem where a male sim cannot have be gay? Specifically in relation to the Attraction menu? I have my man all selected for his preferences, and no matter what I do, he will not find any men attractive or unattractive. I even went and tried to change it so that way he found both men and women attractive, and only the women showed up. Is is the new liking system within the base game causing the problems? Pre-existing sims with already made relationships have no issues, but its just the new sims with male sided attractions that I can't get to work. Anyone have any helpful tips?

I was just about to post this issue. My male sims are married but there's still a notif that there's a sexuality incompatibility. I've messed with the Attraction settings in both WW and CAS to check absolutely every combination and nothing's working. I had to turn off the respect sexuality option to get it to work.

21 hours ago, 3w!7h said:

@dechuu

Keep in mind most EA generated sims are straight sex so if you have a gay player sim you won't find another gay sim to match.

All the other Males in the game are Hetero so they only like females and will usually only have sex with females, and be attracted to the opposite gender.

First you have to generate or convert some of the male sims to become Gay, and Bi-Sexuals will do it with either/both genders.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

You might have to set up the Attraction manually for other NPC's and just select Male Genders and make all the other preferences blank.

Preferred method is using Attraction in game rather than CAS Likes/Dislikes.

Next WW Settings have a couple of switches related to Gender Compliance Rules.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships) 

WW Settings/Sex Settings

/Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF ignores gender preference for all sims)

/Cheats: Always Accept (1 green bar) (2 green bars ignore gender preferences)

You can also use MCCC to change sims gender preferences for WW sex.

Edited by Scorpio
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165d [2021-06-07]

Hello, do anyone here has the v165b of WickedWhims? I updated it into v165c and after loading up my sim or going to build mode, I get this message in the lastCleanException.txt:

Cause:   Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) 
     No module named 'cas.cas_preference_item'

I didn't get this message in v165b so I think I'll just revert back to that version. Problem is, due to my ignorance, I forgot to backup the v165b files... Crap. Can someone share the zipfile, please?

1 hour ago, koking89 said:

Hello, do anyone here has the v165b of WickedWhims? I updated it into v165c and after loading up my sim or going to build mode, I get this message in the lastCleanException.txt:

Cause:   Failure: 'wickedwhims/relationships/features/attractiveness/traits/_ts4_simple_trait' (wickedwhims.relationships.features.attractiveness.traits._ts4_simple_trait) 

I didn't get this message in v165b so I think I'll just revert back to that version. Problem is, due to my ignorance, I forgot to backup the v165b files... Crap. Can someone share the zipfile, please?

Maybe try the 165d then?

15 hours ago, Scorpio said:

@dechuu

Keep in mind most EA generated sims are straight sex so if you have a gay player sim you won't find another gay sim to match.

All the other Males in the game are Hetero so they only like females and will usually only have sex with females, and be attracted to the opposite gender.

First you have to generate or convert some of the male sims to become Gay, and Bi-Sexuals will do it with either/both genders.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

You might have to set up the Attraction manually for other NPC's and just select Male Genders and make all the other preferences blank.

You can also edit sims in CAS and change their Likes to Males instead as this overrides WW in game settings anyway.

Next WW Settings have a couple of switches related to Gender Compliance Rules.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships) 

WW Settings/Sex Settings

/Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF ignores gender preference for all sims)

/Cheats: Always Accept (1 green bar) (2 green bars ignore gender preferences)

You can also use MCCC to change sims gender preferences for WW sex.

Unfortunately this isn't the issue. It's not that I cannot make gay sims, its that for new sims i've created since the update, they don't recognize male for male sim attraction. Specifically the attraction. Whether I change their preferences in the WW attraction menu, the games dislike/like menu, or just do a restart on the sim. For newly created male sims, male for male attraction doesn't show up in the sims profile menu. 

I've tried all the WW settings tips. They're all set correctly. It's why I was curious if it was a bug between the new likes/dislikes system and the WW attraction system maybe. The game is still playable obviously, and I can still choose the preferences of my sim, but it only registers from my male sim for female sims and not other males. It's just a bit of an odd, specific bug.

EDIT: It seems that this issue was resolved in the new update released today. I've just updated my WW mod, so hopefully that should fix the issue. If others have the same issue, the new update should fix it for them as well. 

Edited by 3w!7h
new update fixed issue
1 hour ago, 3w!7h said:

EDIT: It seems that this issue was resolved in the new update released today. I've just updated my WW mod, so hopefully that should fix the issue. If others have the same issue, the new update should fix it for them as well. 

The CAS Likes/Dislikes override the in game WW preferences just so you know.

It has one for Genders too but its' actually better if you don't use those in CAS and just remove any you have.

Use the in game Attractiveness instead.

Edited by Scorpio
8 hours ago, koking89 said:

i had the same, update ur game to 1.75, should be fixed

I haven't yet updated my game (waiting for a few more mod updates first), so I don't yet have the likes/dislikes system, and of course I haven't yet updated WW, either. The WW patch notes aren't clear enough to answer my question, so I hope maybe someone here can clarify for me. I don't use the Attraction system at all, so I'm wondering if the new Simple Attractiveness in Likes/Dislikes will be there even with the normal Attraction system disabled (I'm hoping it won't). Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lashi
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165d [2021-06-07]
6 hours ago, Lashi said:

I haven't yet updated my game (waiting for a few more mod updates first),

Might not want to wait too long. The next expansion pack is right around the corner.

Speaking of which, @porkybork, you gotta give us an Agnes Crumplebottom! :D

(I forgot... you already DID give us Agnes!)

Edited by DarkAudit
15 minutes ago, lover2587 said:

my sims aren't having sex, when i click on the option to go have sex they accept but they don't, they keep talking about other things. updated everything but the problem remains.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Switch: ON 
Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

It just acts like a Button instead of a Switch but it flips several other WW settings that make sex acts have less refusals.

If that doesn't work then you might have another mod conflicting. 

Edited by Scorpio
15 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Switch: ON 
Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

It just acts like a Button instead of a Switch but it flips several other WW settings that make sex acts have less refusals.

If that doesn't work then you might have another mod conflicting. 

Thank you very much, in case of conflicting mods do you suggest something so that I can identify?

1 minute ago, lover2587 said:

Thank you very much, in case of conflicting mods do you suggest something so that I can identify?

Problem is without an error file it's almost impossible to tell.

All you can do is remove mods until the problem stops using the 50/50 mod removal method.

Just don't make any new saves with mods removed and delete your localthumbcache.pkg when you remove mods.

Eventually you'll find the culprit causing problems.

17 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Problem is without an error file it's almost impossible to tell.

All you can do is remove mods until the problem stops using the 50/50 mod removal method.

Just don't make any new saves with mods removed and delete your localthumbcache.pkg when you remove mods.

Eventually you'll find the culprit causing problems.

Thank you very much indeed, you saved my game

Is it possible to play a sims working as a strip club employee? Eg: create second household, hire second household as strip club employees by first household/club owners, play as second household?

I swear ages ago I saw a line either on LL or turbodriver's site that mentioned something like that.

3 hours ago, elementle said:

Is it possible to play a sims working as a strip club employee? Eg: create second household, hire second household as strip club employees by first household/club owners, play as second household?

I swear ages ago I saw a line either on LL or turbodriver's site that mentioned something like that.

Don't think it would work...you need to play the sim/sims that own the club....unless anyone knows different....