WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

6 hours ago, Jragonborn said:

is there a cheat to make a sim extremely attractive to everyone?

Well there is a reward trait called 'Sexually Alluring' anyway, and 'Unique Appearance' whatever that means.

Maxing out your sims Charisma skill may also help somewhat with initial greetings by raising up the friendship bar faster.

If you mean the WW Attractiveness feature you can adjust each sims attractiveness settings to match your active sims looks, hair color, etc.

But it can take a long time to do 50 sims manually.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:44 AM, Jragonborn said:

is there a cheat to make a sim extremely attractive to everyone?

Sexually alluring, +unique appearance,+ love potion+ expensive clothes, yep you can change clothes simoleon value with sims 4 studio.  +pheromones from Nissa W perversion + love drink + fame = ultra suggar daddy sim that fuck every min for free.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:09 PM, RivMP said:

Yeah, I was referring to the additional mods. I have:
BetterBody (F&M)
Bouncing Boobies
EVE (V4top, V3bot, V3Skinoverlay & 3 clothings)
LunarEclipse (MFBottoms HDhard CAS & MFBottoms HDsoft CAS)
Necrodog HDFeet
Noir and Dark (everything)
UN (alienoveride, AlienskinTone, Bodydetails, Penis, PenisBlush, SkintoneOverrideEA & Skintonestandalone)
Wildguy (Butts,dimples,female,moles,nipples,pubichair,tanlinesbot,tanlinesfull,tanlinestop and vaginas).

What do you use? Any conflicts you see there?

can i have the link?

2 hours ago, nategrey said:

can i have the link?

The cas mods rarely conflict with game scripts I  have all of those installed except Eve stuff (didn't like the look in game) and UN so I can not say if that is messing up your game. I also found that the attractiveness of a Sim is mostly set by base game code yes WW and other mods add to it make it better but it is still governed by the limits of EA'S original game code, some of my created Sims get more attention some don't (all the same body mods used on every Sim) Thinking it is a random thing, hope that helps I am not a coder nor do I get most code tech, I just see patterns in game and rl

On 6/28/2020 at 5:44 PM, Vanecessary said:

anyone know why the swap places button is not working anymore? I don't see it as an option when I want to change my sims during sex.

It is still there in settings, sex settings, cheats I believe when I go in Sims later I will look at the path and post better "map"

WW settings, Sex settings, Cheats, Change sex location anywhere. Name was changed still works the same but better can change to anywhere on lot instead of just the room you are in

31 minutes ago, deyalord said:

would wickedwhims work on steam verson of sims 4? was deciding where i should buy sims 4 from origin or steam.

I'm pretty sure it will work on Steam too, but who has the better prices or sales right now?

Origin runs some decent sales pretty regularly but have no idea about Steam sales. 

Origin is owned by EA/Maxis and if Origin goes down you can still play in offline mode, maybe the same for Steam but IDK.

Since I've had an Origin account since Sims 3 I just use that one because it was easier.

But I also have a Steam Account for Skyrim and a few other older games.  

On 7/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, Loucifer13 said:

It is still there in settings, sex settings, cheats I believe when I go in Sims later I will look at the path and post better "map"

WW settings, Sex settings, Cheats, Change sex location anywhere. Name was changed still works the same but better can change to anywhere on lot instead of just the room you are in

okay!! thanks boo! ?

Any idea how to make a sim stay naked? Like, I want a sim to be nudist, but still get dressed when going to work or going outside (I know about the invisible signs, nudity forbidden on lot, but allowed in rooms. I'm already using those) but every time she showers, sleeps, fucks, or go to the bathroom, she gets dressed again? Also, I want her to still keep her glasses on, but if I pick the 'undress' instead of 'fully undress' she still keeps her underwear on for some reason. Are there settings that lest me manage this easier?

1 hour ago, Lamadi said:

Any idea how to make a sim stay naked? Like, I want a sim to be nudist, but still get dressed when going to work or going outside (I know about the invisible signs, nudity forbidden on lot, but allowed in rooms. I'm already using those) but every time she showers, sleeps, fucks, or go to the bathroom, she gets dressed again? Also, I want her to still keep her glasses on, but if I pick the 'undress' instead of 'fully undress' she still keeps her underwear on for some reason. Are there settings that lest me manage this easier?

buy the exhibitionist trait in rewards menu have to have 3 or above nudity skill, in WW settings also in autonomy settings i believe there is a dress up after sex check box checked they dress unchecked they do not the trait i mentioned they never dress unless you on a sign tells them to

A while back one maybe two past updates a member said they needed admin permission to put WW in mods folder. I just figured out why by mistake if Sims is open and you try to place the new file in mods let Windows replace ole file it gives that pop up. As soon as game closes it lets you again

1 hour ago, Loucifer13 said:

Clothes?????  We don't need no stinking clothes for sex LMAO

They are referring to this:

Spoiler

44237657_Screenshot2020-07-0310_03_59.png.4d9b7193f497403ee68a7f03ecaa2b8c.png1590415641_Screenshot2020-07-0310_04_14.png.cb9de268561d1947adf528d15624ab54.png

On 7/1/2020 at 11:44 PM, Кобра said:

Dear clothes, what clothes is this category?

I don't play much with attractiveness, but I would think this is where the worth of an outfit is defined:

Spoiler

1611409849_Screenshot2020-07-0310_17_54.png.b282dd8b92aa83fd912ecc084192df1e.png

2 hours ago, lachhmanr said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to get inappropriate unlock to work with Wicked whims or is there any way to bring back features of the Old version which for whatever reason Turbodriver has decided to exclude in the new version?  

LINK

PLEASE note. This only works for the Patreon version of WW. In the "other" version it is not locked at all.

4 hours ago, lachhmanr said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to get inappropriate unlock to work with Wicked whims or is there any way to bring back features of the Old version which for whatever reason Turbodriver has decided to exclude in the new version?  

BTW, Turbo had been given  a choice by Patreon: Remove the whole file or disable this "inappropriate"' behavor. 

Good enoght ?? 

9 hours ago, carnation77 said:

They are referring to this:

Reveal hidden contents

44237657_Screenshot2020-07-0310_03_59.png.4d9b7193f497403ee68a7f03ecaa2b8c.png1590415641_Screenshot2020-07-0310_04_14.png.cb9de268561d1947adf528d15624ab54.png

I don't play much with attractiveness, but I would think this is where the worth of an outfit is defined:

Reveal hidden contents

1611409849_Screenshot2020-07-0310_17_54.png.b282dd8b92aa83fd912ecc084192df1e.png

me either hence the attempt at a joke it as 0135 a few beers and 0 sleep :)

1 hour ago, ronald4adp said:

BTW, Turbo had been given  a choice by Patreon: Remove the whole file or disable this "inappropriate"' behavor. 

Good enoght ?? 

Also he can not say on Patreon that you can get the unlock, Patreon has gone so vanilla the past few years

How does the NPC sex animation timing affect the built in animation timings.  Some animations have a 10000000052 second time - where I want the sim to be "permanently stuck".  Does the NPC timing for animations change this?

I'm using the Sim Snatcher Mod to abduct and trap visiting sims, and I want them to be permanently animating on on ones like these.  I don't want my sims escaping their sex toy/traps.

11 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Good enoght ?? 

I didn't know that was the case; well thanks for letting me know ronald; at least I can stop looking now because I know it doesn't exist anymore.  

Kind of silly considering there are so called Sim "teens" in and out of bars in the Sims 4 and who look like young adults and no differences otherwise but such is over sensitive world we live in I guess.