WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Are the WW top and bottom default replacement mesh open for public use?

The reason I'm asking is because I used to make underwear mods as accessories for personal use and since all of these underwear mods are just diffuse map painted on body mesh, I can just export-import those diffuse map on top of whatever body mesh I use(for example, Hiroki's Better Bodies).

But since WW has its own mesh, whenever I use these underwears as accessories I made are now loading on top of WW's mesh causing weird clipping in the breast area between WW's mesh and the accessories mess.

41 minutes ago, tonotini said:

Are the WW top and bottom default replacement mesh open for public use?

The reason I'm asking is because I used to make underwear mods as accessories for personal use and since all of these underwear mods are just diffuse map painted on body mesh, I can just export-import those diffuse map on top of whatever body mesh I use(for example, Hiroki's Better Bodies).

But since WW has its own mesh, whenever I use these underwears as accessories I made are now loading on top of WW's mesh causing weird clipping in the breast area between WW's mesh and the accessories mess.

That’s because WW meshes works under script method not default replacement method. You need to create a custom bottom or top for WW body selector and choose female bra, female underwear  male underwear when you create the xml.  Is same method that you use to create clothes but add xml to package. Or never gonna work properly.

I tried making a club with rules for Sex and Sex (Swinging) with club members and disallowing assaulting, being mean, fighting, being mischievous, and scaring other club members.

For some reason, sometimes when two club members are having sex, my sim will scold them for breaking rules. Any idea why? I don't get what rule they're breaking.

11 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

I tried making a club with rules for Sex and Sex (Swinging) with club members and disallowing assaulting, being mean, fighting, being mischievous, and scaring other club members.

For some reason, sometimes when two club members are having sex, my sim will scold them for breaking rules. Any idea why? I don't get what rule they're breaking.

Works fine in my game but I don't use the (Sex)Swinging one so...

Oh and I don't have any assaulting, (assuming your using Kinky Whims). 

Once upon a time you could just drop a bed onto an empty lot and WW autonomous sex would let sims go to town with each other.

Horny sims would even do it on the ground back then.

Something changed to stop this and I wonder why because it makes no sense to me.

Wonder if it has anything to do with having Sex Locations Memory disabled?

When playing rags to riches and/or starting out broke now without any furniture is a bit sad without any auto sex on lot.

Sims would not even do it after multiple viable objects were placed.

On a rare occasion very late at night a pair might decide to go at it.

And this is even with WW Extreme Intensity setting selected.

After the walls were built... back to the normal sex maniacs.

Got a few nice items from Dumpster Diving though, (somehow the fridge got bugged out later after upgrades and sims would not consume the food).

No Walls.jpg

On 6/26/2020 at 8:43 PM, Elsalovescocaine said:

That’s because WW meshes works under script method not default replacement method. You need to create a custom bottom or top for WW body selector and choose female bra, female underwear  male underwear when you create the xml.  Is same method that you use to create clothes but add xml to package. Or never gonna work properly.

I don't really understand it (am new to modding) but thanks for the reply. I'll see what I can learn to get there.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:41 AM, carnation77 said:

Have you got this installed?

Yes! And I didn't have the no towel add-on. ?

I saw the add-on when I updated that mod and didn't think anything of it. Seeing it before during that update might have been what my brain was half remembering and the other half thought it was WW.

Thanks for helping point it out!

6 hours ago, MiniiMonii said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txtWickedWhimsInfoLog.log  Hey Guys, I have updated version of both of these mods and have  updated all animations and others mods i use but i am still getting errors when i go into the game. Wicked Whims constantly notifies that something is outdated

WickedWhims_v155j_Exception.txt 341.9 kB · 3 downloads

Sort these out for a start...

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (61): (PLASTIC simz) JUSTIN SKIN.package, Anastasia Beverly Hills SUN DIPPED Glow kit by MAC.package, B-L-S_Hennessy Bottle.package, B-L-S_Hennessy glass.package, BLANCObrand EdgeWax–skindetail.package, Bunny Shoe.package, CocoSaveWaterNeonLight.package, Dadona kids wall paper deco.package, Ebonix_HoloReindeerAntlersHollyAdd.package, Ebonix_HoloReindeerAntlersHollyAddCU.package, Ebonix_HoloReindeerAntlersHollyAddPU.package, JuicyEyePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, JuicyLipPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, JuicyNosePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, Knife Prop.package, Knife.package, LouisVuttionCosmeticBagKiko.package, LouisVuttionWalletKiko.package, MXIMS Apple iPhone X B 2.package, MXIMS Apple iPhone X B.package, MoneyStackDecoKiko.package, ND_1033 - Lyne Build Set - Tall Arch 3x1.package, Neia_Careers_Commons.package, NumbersWomanBlankCanvasandRugLargePicture-0315.package, NumbersWomanBlankCanvasandRugLongCanvas-0315.package, PC-TS4-VGBMA-NarcissussFolly-ED-Glass-T.package, PC-TS4-VGBMA-NarcissussFolly-ED-Solid-T.package, PS Bathroom Mirror Tiles.package, PS Scandinavian Walls.package, PS_Eyebrows_N129.package, PS_MouthCorners03.package, PerkianaChinPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, PerkianaEyePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, PerkianaNosePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, S-Club WM ts4 Skin Detail Inner corner201701 .package, S-Club WM ts4 eyelashes 201715.package, SCLASSY_DavonNeck.package, SkintianaEyePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, SkintianaLipPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, SkintianaNosePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StankyEyePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StankyLipPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StankyNosePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StepOnHisDickCheekPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StepOnHisDickEyePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StepOnHisDickLipPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, StepOnHisDickNosePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, TruthHurtsEyePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, TruthHurtsLipPresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, TruthHurtsNosePresetMONARCHPRESETS.package, WW_MOTHERLODESIMS_Animations.package, [Blackmojitos] Chanel Set Logo.package, [COUPURELECTRIQUE] 3D Realistic Tongue.package, [dreamteamsims] Mari Joe Malone Candle.package, [novvvas] body Neon Sign.package, [novvvas] chill Neon Sign.package, anbs_alachie_SS_S3_Tokyo_Mirror.package, brandysims_long mink lashes v1.package, littlediorshoes.package, {PixelHeaux} Gucci Backpack.package, {PixelHeaux}HeinekenSingle.package

1 hour ago, ronald4adp said:

What is "it"???   Does IT have a name ? Where did you find IT ? What is "IT"' supposed to do ?  Do you need a glass of water ? 

I remember all the hype around IT about 20 years ago. IT was revolutionary. IT was going to change the world! And then we found out that IT was... the Segway.

And we all said, "that's it?" :P

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I remember all the hype around IT about 20 years ago. IT was revolutionary. IT was going to change the world! And then we found out that IT was... the Segway.

And we all said, "that's it?" :P

You're absolutly right. That must be IT. And now it's RE-moved and thus deleted.  CASE SOLVED.  You did IT again.