WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, carnation77 said:

You already tried repairing the game, right?

What if you remove (cut and copy it to the desktop) the "The Sims 4" folder from the "My documents>EA" folder and try loading the game? A new "The Sims 4" folder should be generated. After verifying that the vanilla game (with no mods) works, you could try adding back WW (download it again just to be sure) and see if it works. Only afterwards you could try adding back the important folders from the backed up folder on your desktop, such as the mods folder, the saves folder and the tray folder.

If the vanilla game doesn't work, I would try repairing it again before doing something drastic such as uninstalling the whole game.

I hope this helps. It is really frustrating when you know something is wrong, but you are not able to understand what the problem is.☹️

I finally got it to work thank you for your help!!

1 hour ago, synthtoon said:

I dont know how to find this person. 

I think you should check the page often considering the mod is heavily dependent on WW. 

Maybe you are just using a very old version of the mod and if so, you should probably read the mod's description because I think the way the mod works and what it needs to work was changed sometime ago.

greetings, apologies if I missed this being mentioned in some readmes(pretty sure I didn't but I might have)

is Both Options Pregnancy Mod (Intersex Mod) unsupported/unnecessary or does it have some issues, woohoo/tryforbaby at 100% doesn't result in pregnancy

I'm not seeing this mod here but its on the website. I thought I need it because the game doesn't have an option for both and I'm not sure how mccc works(if I can just use the get pregnant option and both can get pregnant that would be great)

ww 155i

mccc 7.2.2

game 1.63.134

Edit: somehow choosing can get pregnant option results in pregnancy in tryforbaby but WW pregnancy information can impregnate turned to false. Haven't tried yet, but it feels like WW same sex won't work.

WW pregnancy doesn't work same sex when both are set to get pregnant. with 100% of pregnancy, pregnancy info can impregnate false.

please help, I want both mods with both options on a sim.

6 hours ago, jironimo said:

WW pregnancy doesn't work same sex when both are set to get pregnant. with 100% of pregnancy, pregnancy info can impregnate false.

If "try for baby" is working, your Sim(s) are obviously set up correctly.  Currently, however, for same-sex pregnancies to occur using WW you need to choose "vaginal" sex animations. 

Perhaps some day Turbodriver will be able to develop a more satisfying mechanism for same-sex pregnancies with WW, but at present choosing "vaginal" sex is how it works.

27 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

Perhaps some day Turbodriver will be able to develop a more satisfying mechanism for same-sex pregnancies with WW, but at present choosing "vaginal" sex is how it works.

Both Options Pregnancy Mod (Intersex Mod) does that and its made or published by Turbo on their website, my issue seems to be the conflict between it and mccc same sex pregnancy, it looks like "can impregnate" flag is rejected by mccc.

16 minutes ago, ryanmayfair said:

I know what you mean... although my MM gay couples use autonomous MF vaginal animations all the time... way more than MM anal and oral.

But it's the authors vaginal animations that are set for Bi-sexual, they work OK for MF and FF(with strapons) but MM looks rather stupid with dicks fucking dicks IMO.

Changing one male sim into a Transsexual with a vagina is a workaround that at least looks better anyway.

But I have pregnancy disabled now anyway and only ever used it before with MF pairs.

3 minutes ago, jironimo said:

Both Options Pregnancy Mod (Intersex Mod) does that and its made or published by Turbo on their website, my issue seems to be the conflict between it and mccc same sex pregnancy, it looks like "can impregnate" flag is rejected by mccc.

I assume you're also using the MCCC Woohoo module.

You can remove just that part and things may start working again.

EA base game already has the 'Try for Baby' option and it won't interfere with WW or Intersex. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I assume you're also using the MCCC Woohoo module.

You can remove just that part and things may start working again.

Yeah that's something else I wanted to try, will do thank you.

Edit: Doesn't work, checked mccc documentation again and it seems like any sim that has can impregnate flag can't get pregnant. Is there any way I can force add "cangetpregnant"&"canimpregnate" only during WW sex? or ask someone who knows what they are doing? the only option to use both is to manually switch states either during CAS or some other means like Custom gender setting.

Using WW and another mod to give servos a humanoid or more humanoid form. It works great for females and mostly works for males the problem with males is that while they work fine outside of WW when in WW his legs disappear and a floating serve penis appears instead. I'm assuming it has something to do with the erect servo penis implementation. I had expected since its the only option that it would be his erect penis look but I hadn't expected his legs to disappear can anyone think of a work around or a way to fix this? Its not a huge deal but my perverted little cybernetics genius would like her toys to work right till she finds the real thing at least.

EDIT: Nevermind I found a different mod to humanize Servos that WW treats like a regular sim.

3 hours ago, Great Mage said:

Using WW and another mod to give servos a humanoid or more humanoid form. It works great for females and mostly works for males the problem with males is that while they work fine outside of WW when in WW his legs disappear and a floating serve penis appears instead. I'm assuming it has something to do with the erect servo penis implementation. I had expected since its the only option that it would be his erect penis look but I hadn't expected his legs to disappear can anyone think of a work around or a way to fix this? Its not a huge deal but my perverted little cybernetics genius would like her toys to work right till she finds the real thing at least.

EDIT: Nevermind I found a different mod to humanize Servos that WW treats like a regular sim.

Can you share a link to this mod, please  ? I'm sure you were not the only one with this question.

4 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

Can you share a link to this mod, please  ? I'm sure you were not the only one with this question.

This is the one I use, (Standalone Version), don't use both files.

Only used it with female sims so far and they make excellent dumpster divers for ECO Lifestyle.

Just have to find a bottomless micro skirt for everyday clothing since they can't change into a naked outfit.

http://modthesims.info/d/640514/humanized-servos.html

Waterproof Servos....

https://scarletsmods.com/2019/11/19/waterproof-servos/

The latest version of the wicked mod (17th June) does not work! The file "auto windows installer", the file that usually is there, is no longer there anymore. Can somebody help me with this problem, please? I have installed the ww and deleted it multiple times but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

17 minutes ago, lionofash said:

Maybe I am just missing it but is there a changelog?

v155j

• Fixed persistence of some Sim-specific auto-use settings
  • Fixed detection of the Legacy Edition

v155i

• Fixed Sims menstrual bleeding when at work/school
  • Fixed Fertility Test not working for some users
On 6/19/2020 at 12:04 AM, TinyBlep said:

Hello is anyone else having trouble with the body types? 

I select a body type with the ww in-game option, but the sim doesn't change at all when they are dressed, only when they are naked... 

Thank you. 

It isn't an issue, that's how it works...

WickedWhims doesn't add any body type, what it does is replace the vanilla nude body parts with other improved models that have genitals and nipples and no pink underwear texture.

Didn't know if someone here could figure this out. LE Assistant just tells me unknown issue. Been popping up for awhile, doesn't seem to cause any issue in game. Just updated the eco patch from EA and updated mods. It was happening before, and still happens now after all updated. Looking at it I figured it was an EA issue, but I did see WW mentioned, although I think it's telling me WW caught it.  Thanks for any help anyone can give. Again, doesn't seem to cause any game play issues, but curiosity got the better of me.

lastException.txt

6 hours ago, himdir said:

The latest version of the wicked mod (17th June) does not work! The file "auto windows installer", the file that usually is there, is no longer there anymore. Can somebody help me with this problem, please? I have installed the ww and deleted it multiple times but nothing seems to work. What should I do?

Learn how to extract archives like every other PC user.

I'm not sure if someone has asked this. It's hard to go through 777 pages for an answer and Google isn't helping at all. I've checked the WW site as well and couldn't seem to find what I was looking for.

It's regarding Strap-ons. I have Azmodan22's strap-on collection and it works flawlessly. Females always wear them when they should. The strap-on defaults to a version with double straps but there is a strapless version that I'd like to use instead. I've been able to apply it to one sim at a time without issue but I was wondering if there is a way to make EVERY female use it (basically changing the default). Is there a global setting that I can't seem to find or do I have to apply it to one sim at a time for every woman in the game via the WW pie menu on the sim (that's how I've been doing it right now).

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered before.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:58 AM, see24 said:

I apologize if this question has already been asked.
But where can I disable the menstrual cycle completely? And also with it, remove the tampons and pads completely from the game (including the menu in the toilet and the possibility of buying through a computer)

wiked settings pregnancy setting click simple mode then you can choose played sims non played sim pregnancy chance 0-100%

On 6/18/2020 at 4:46 PM, himdir said:

So it's not just me. Like the 'update' screwed my entire game. I've been fixing since the new one was installed