WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, thaclone said:

no new version

although the download was updated, the files are still the same from June 9th, 4:51pm ;)

trust me or download it yourself and check :P 

I trust you, and I just saw that the data are the same. thanks for the advice.

about your problem in the game. if you tell your sim to do it, will she go to the bathroom and do it? 

when my sims are menstruating, i often see the message 'she is drowning in blood'. I'll instruct them to go to the bathroom. The rest is automatic.

1 hour ago, Vincenza said:

about your problem in the game. if you tell your sim to do it, will she go to the bathroom and do it? 

when my sims are menstruating, i often see the message 'she is drowning in blood'. I'll instruct them to go to the bathroom. The rest is automatic.

if I tell her to do, she does it.

but not own her own :( eg. when she's at work, she doesn't change it and gets the "drowning in blood" mood thingy...

but afaik, this should have been fixed with the last update, but I am not quite sure if I am doing something wrong or not

17 minutes ago, thaclone said:

if I tell her to do, she does it.

but not own her own :( eg. when she's at work, she doesn't change it and gets the "drowning in blood" mood thingy...

but afaik, this should have been fixed with the last update, but I am not quite sure if I am doing something wrong or not

yes as i already mentioned the game is very buggy at the moment due to the new update. this doesn't even have to be related to wickedwhims. the game itself is buggy. it's also not much fun to play at the moment. 

i know a lot of people from other forums, also active modders, who disabled the new expansion pack out of frustration.

11 minutes ago, Yioqoou said:

Hello. I need help with this file. What is it? Please

WickedWhims_v155f_Exception.txt 1.79 kB · 1 download

your game and wickedwhims is not up to date and it's both errors caused by Nisa's mod.

AttributeError: type object 'SimTrait' has no attribute 'WW_INFERTILE'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_register_basemental_drugs_callback' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: type object 'SimTrait' has no attribute 'WW_INFERTILE'

how to fix this bug can be answered in Nisa's forum.

3 hours ago, Vincenza said:

yes as i already mentioned the game is very buggy at the moment due to the new update. this doesn't even have to be related to wickedwhims. the game itself is buggy. it's also not much fun to play at the moment. 

i know a lot of people from other forums, also active modders, who disabled the new expansion pack out of frustration.

Since I updated the game, my sims started peeing fire. At the beginning I thought it was some mod causing the problem, but then I read it is an actual game bug. At the moment I am not sure anymore if it is a bug or a marvelous feature. ?

21 hours ago, see24 said:

I apologize if this question has already been asked.
But where can I disable the menstrual cycle completely? And also with it, remove the tampons and pads completely from the game (including the menu in the toilet and the possibility of buying through a computer)

Pretty sure those settings are in the WW Pregnancy menus.

21 hours ago, tanuhk said:

I see servo's can now be used, but my sim is having trouble playing with her new Sexbot 3000. (that's his name.) It keeps saying neither of them are attracted to one another, but I can't see any options for Servo under the likes/dislikes in attractiveness options. Also, just an idea, under behaviour modules it'd be good if there was one that would allow him to be used as a sextoy, which could bypass any attractiveness issues.etc

Far as I know Servo's are not totally enabled yet as I've only been able to use manual mode sex with them.

Autonomous sex for servos hasn't been implemented in WW yet and probably the part of the attractiveness system isn't done either.

I have a female servo/human/hybrid working in my main household now and they make excellent dumpster divers too if you have the ECO Living EP.

But I also have WW Attractiveness disabled in my game.

22 minutes ago, chrissy516 said:

I haven't been able to play my game since the update can anyone tell me what this means?? WickedWhims_v155i_Exception.pdf

Do you have any other mods that add traits/buffs or other type of birth control mods?

Try doing an origin repair.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache file in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or the game itself.

10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Do you have any other mods that add traits/buffs or other type of birth control mods?

Try doing an origin repair.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache file in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or the game itself.

I deleted every mod that I think may have birth control and did everything else you suggested but I'm still getting the same message. :(

2 hours ago, chrissy516 said:

Yes I did, still having the same issue. Will uninstalling my game work? 

You already tried repairing the game, right?

What if you remove (cut and copy it to the desktop) the "The Sims 4" folder from the "My documents>EA" folder and try loading the game? A new "The Sims 4" folder should be generated. After verifying that the vanilla game (with no mods) works, you could try adding back WW (download it again just to be sure) and see if it works. Only afterwards you could try adding back the important folders from the backed up folder on your desktop, such as the mods folder, the saves folder and the tray folder.

If the vanilla game doesn't work, I would try repairing it again before doing something drastic such as uninstalling the whole game.

I hope this helps. It is really frustrating when you know something is wrong, but you are not able to understand what the problem is.☹️