WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

So I have a random question. Do I need to put the WW mods by other creators in the wicked whimes mod folder or no? Reason why I ask is because I am still limited on animations I am able to do despite having them all downloaded in the mods folder.

10 minutes ago, Kairios said:

So I have a random question. Do I need to put the WW mods by other creators in the wicked whimes mod folder or no? Reason why I ask is because I am still limited on animations I am able to do despite having them all downloaded in the mods folder.

Like this ......

Naamloos.png

6 hours ago, Kairios said:

You can make a separate folder and put your animations in that....Call WW Anims or whatever.....

7 hours ago, Kairios said:

a really well organized folder looks like this  ? :

sims.PNG.7ca434138e99166693f5fe4f97825fed.PNG

25 minutes ago, Amandajoy48 said:

lastException.txt    Can someone help me with this can't figure out what to look for

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'LT:Interactions_Immediate_Options_Debug_SendToJail "Immediate Interaction"' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

On 5/21/2020 at 12:59 AM, Pushok said:

No they can have sex just fine. You need to check for relationship in settings. Cos sims might reject if they have bf/gf or a spouse. So in short if they don't have anyone by default they can do it with anyone, after they get into relationship there will be a check for that.

? Hello! Is it possible to delete this check for relationship with other sims?!!!
Situation: I play with WW, NWP and AEP. I have a family where my wife is engaged in prostitution (NWP function). So, when she is engaged in woohoo with a client at home or on a public lot, when you try to manually add another SIM to woohoo in 99% of cases, this message POPs up about "too weak"...
IMHO, but it irritates me. There is a great feature of polyamory, which I put to my game Sims and disable jealousy, but still they can't "with whom they want"...: (
Can I make this NPC relationship check with another NPC disable for woohoo??? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
P.S. If this option is available, then "poke me with your nose" - where step by step, in which tab which option (its name is in English, and ideally with screenshots) to enable or disable, so that this check disappears???
P.P.S. Maybe I messed up with the settings, but... I used to be able to add any Sims to woohoo, which was great...
Sorry for my English, I'am very bad know it, so for me very difficult to read 774 page of this topics.
P.P.P.S. By the way, I just remembered - however, when my Sims (husband and wife) just engaged in woohoo in the club (not prostitution), then straight fell offers "can I join" :) In the end, the maximum number allowed by animations was reached (9-10 characters). And there was no "too weak". Which is strange for me, of course, this is quite possible (especially in the club there were about 20 Sims), but... I would still like the invitation I sent to be accepted as before. IMHO, this option should be configurable. I apologize if this is the case, but I did not understand the settings due to my lack of knowledge of the language...

NOT A BUG.

What was happening was that I had upped the modifiers 'NPC Sims Relationship Modifier' and 'Player to NPC Sims relationship Modifier' which meant that sex was being scored very favourably. Oops.

Those modifiers are under Sex/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics if anyone runs into the same problem. :)

Original text:

Whenever I'm directing my Sim to start sex with an NPC by using the Wicked menu on an object, the NPC always seems to accept. I have Always Accept unchecked, though.

My Sim doesn't have any traits (like Sexually Alluring) that would give them an advantage.

I even tried having them start sex with an NPC who has a spouse (with relationship awareness turned on) and it still worked.

14 hours ago, Anivkasat said:

? Hello! Is it possible to delete this check for relationship with other sims?!!!
Situation: I play with WW, NWP and AEP. I have a family where my wife is engaged in prostitution (NWP function). So, when she is engaged in woohoo with a client at home or on a public lot, when you try to manually add another SIM to woohoo in 99% of cases, this message POPs up about "too weak"...
IMHO, but it irritates me. There is a great feature of polyamory, which I put to my game Sims and disable jealousy, but still they can't "with whom they want"...: (
Can I make this NPC relationship check with another NPC disable for woohoo??? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
P.S. If this option is available, then "poke me with your nose" - where step by step, in which tab which option (its name is in English, and ideally with screenshots) to enable or disable, so that this check disappears???
P.P.S. Maybe I messed up with the settings, but... I used to be able to add any Sims to woohoo, which was great...
Sorry for my English, I'am very bad know it, so for me very difficult to read 774 page of this topics.
P.P.P.S. By the way, I just remembered - however, when my Sims (husband and wife) just engaged in woohoo in the club (not prostitution), then straight fell offers "can I join" :) In the end, the maximum number allowed by animations was reached (9-10 characters). And there was no "too weak". Which is strange for me, of course, this is quite possible (especially in the club there were about 20 Sims), but... I would still like the invitation I sent to be accepted as before. IMHO, this option should be configurable. I apologize if this is the case, but I did not understand the settings due to my lack of knowledge of the language...

You can go to cheats option in ww settings and check for always accept. It is one of the starting settings, 3rd from the bottom.

1 hour ago, juinnie said:

I just downloaded the newest version of wickedwhims (and completely deleted the old ones), my game is up to date, scripts and such are enabled but i can't find any animation and some of the texts are missing. Any advice?

Did you delete localthumbnailcache?

sorry for double-post, but this is a question by myself ^^ ( sp please forgive me )

I figured out, that the "change tampon / pad" issue, still doesn't work for me :( 

my female sim still doesn't change the tampon / pad by herself... no matter if she's  at home or near a toilet or at work. I checked the settings and she should not use a toilet to change and doesn't remove the pad when changing clothes. And I even set the "changing cycle" on sensitive (or whatever it is called in english), so she should change the pad/tampon in advance. But she does not :( :( 

anybody has a solution?

I apologize if this question has already been asked.
But where can I disable the menstrual cycle completely? And also with it, remove the tampons and pads completely from the game (including the menu in the toilet and the possibility of buying through a computer)