WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

1 hour ago, Wolves Hero said:

Sims 4 basegame v1.62.69.1220 & Wicked Whims v155d. Other mods like violence mod still worked fine no error.

You don't have Wicked Perversions, Kinky Whims or Wicked Pets or any other mod like that, that depends on Wicked Whims to function? If not, did you get a last exception file? That would tell you what's causing the issue.

i think this forum wouldn't have 100 entries if the same mods wouldn't cause problems over and over again. slowly the whole thing is getting really ridiculous that certain mods, i won't name them, but everybody knows it, ruin the whole game.

19 hours ago, bobahloo said:

not everybody is into the  body hair thing, I am a hairy person IRL and would personally hate having to deal with this in game as well, or it just being something I'd have to search through menus to disable. 

yeah ofc , i understand that^^ but some of as find it extremely hot :p 

2 hours ago, Vincenza said:

i think this forum wouldn't have 100 entries if the same mods wouldn't cause problems over and over again. slowly the whole thing is getting really ridiculous that certain mods, i won't name them, but everybody knows it, ruin the whole game.

I personally think people should also be aware of what they put into their mods folder. Lots of players download mods and put them all together in the same folder and then they forget what they downloaded and what those mods do to the game. 

@TURBODRIVER 

your mod is the best as usual ? thank you so much for this jewel :D 

but could you please consider my request? :'3 ...

i would like a similar mod for the trimmable pubic hair , trimmable beard and trimmable hair .... ( mostly because the trimmable pubic hair does not work when you have some body hair equipped as tatoos and also because i would love to see my sims grow body hairs and sometimes trim them/or not 3:) ) 

i mean, for starters , that would be awesome if you could make a trimmable body hair mod ( relying on existing body hairs such as Body Hair v5+by LumiaLoverSims for exemple) ... and eventually you could include the automatic beard and hair mods in your mod if you would like ... this would make it perfect as it would contain most of the wanted mods and would make updating much easier since we would only have to come here for the update :*.

tenor.gif

Again thank you so much for your hard work :D 

1 hour ago, sofien9 said:

@TURBODRIVER 

your mod is the best as usual ? thank you so much for this jewel :D 

but could you please consider my request? :'3 ...

i would like a similar mod for the trimmable pubic hair , trimmable beard and trimmable hair .... ( mostly because the trimmable pubic hair does not work when you have some body hair equipped as tatoos and also because i would love to see my sims grow body hairs and sometimes trim them/or not 3:) ) 

i mean, for starters , that would be awesome if you could make a trimmable body hair mod ( relying on existing body hairs such as Body Hair v5+by LumiaLoverSims for exemple) ... and eventually you could include the automatic beard and hair mods in your mod if you would like ... this would make it perfect as it would contain most of the wanted mods and would make updating much easier since we would only have to come here for the update :*.

tenor.gif

Again thank you so much for your hard work :D 

Remember WW is first and mostly a sex mod, most people would find that feature tedious and useless.

The mod already has many things that should have been optional separate modules so people can choose what they want in their game instead of having to install the full 55MB mod and disable manually everything they don't want.

Some features still appear in gameplay after disabling them. F.ex I have naturism disabled and I keep getting notifications from sims gaining the naturism skill... I also don't use the pubic hair feature, but my game still has to load all of its data (that includes textures, and textures are heavy).

So why include in WW something that isn't related to sex when it should be a separate mod?

42 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

Remember WW is first and mostly a sex mod, most people would find that feature tedious and useless.

The mod already has many things that should have been optional separate modules so people can choose what they want in their game instead of having to install the full 55MB mod and disable manually everything they don't want.

Some features still appear in gameplay after disabling them. F.ex I have naturism disabled and I keep getting notifications from sims gaining the naturism skill... I also don't use the pubic hair feature, but my game still has to load all of its data (that includes textures, and textures are heavy).

So why include in WW something that isn't related to sex when it should be a separate mod?

being hairy , horny and kinky is related to sex... it is optional but necessary for some of us...^^ , sex is not only putting your thingy into a hole :p it is much deeper than that :v .

i mean yes i agree with you that this mod initially started as a sex mod but it eventually expanded to a much bigger project as you can see^^ , with the addition of crab lice and pubes hair etc , so that would surely give me hope ^.^ . i'm really fed up with the hairless sims and the incomplete in-game sex experiences ... i mean IRL , i'm never turned on by hairless Men so at least IG we could have diversity . ... its bad to have to sacrifice some tattoos for exp to put a body hair all the time x.x and as you know the pubes mod does not support body hair tattoos x.x. Surely i'm not the only one who would want such as feature^^. at least we could support each other as fans of the mod so that we could all be satisfied in the end :3 ^^!.

Also if i remember correctly... this mod started with 55 or 50 mbs from the start :o .... the size didn't increase at all :o , or if it did , then it slightly increased but not much :o .

7 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

I'm just going to quote myself (from Wed. 5/27 at 1:38 pm) and say:

"Agreed.  I'm already afraid of too much feature creep making it more difficult to configure things to my liking, instead of moving toward creating optional modules one can choose to install and use, or skip completely if one so desires.  Maybe I'm strange, but I personally have been instantly disabling the Attractiveness and Impressions options from the moment they debuted, because they seemed to me to add nothing I wanted and to interfere with how I did want WW to work.  I would love to see those options and other new features be turned into separate modules that I could choose not to install, rather than having to wade through an ever-more complex settings menu to locate where to turn off things I never wanted in my game."

And agreed on the Naturism thing as well: sadly, and frustratingly, disabling it doesn't actually disable it.  sigh

20 hours ago, sofien9 said:

that would be awesome if you could make a trimmable body hair mod

why not ask Flerb or SimRealist team for this kind of mod?

and who will trim body hair? I mean chest or hands or whatever... only legs (and mostly girls) so it's more "static thing" rather than dynamic

for me it is better if WW will focus on "sex gameplay things"

like adding surrogacy for example or more BC things like: intrauterine device or vaginal ring (so, put and forget, no need to manage it for some long time)

but yeah, I agree with separated modules

Yesterday i got myself the newest version from patreon, for some reason it started popping up errors every second. Last exception told me to delete colonolnutty mods (i had wicked pets). I did it and everything is working fine now, anyone knows why something like that happened?

3 hours ago, Sqqiner said:

Yesterday i got myself the newest version from patreon, for some reason it started popping up errors every second. Last exception told me to delete colonolnutty mods (i had wicked pets). I did it and everything is working fine now, anyone knows why something like that happened?

CN mods break every time WW gets updated …..I don't think Turbodriver is a big fan of CN anyway....

Hi guys! Does anyone have a problem with update WW 155f like me? I tried to download the WW 155f many time, after that when I clicked into that to extract file, it show me that error.I went back to download page it was removed or deleted. I don't know what happen. I also tries to download on Loverslab link and failed Please help and Thank you. 

Capture.PNG

Anyone else having the same issue? When i download the Wickedwhims file, I either downloads and deletes itself or it fails and says it's a download error. I cleared my cookies, i have updated my computer and I have tried downloading it on other sites, but nothing works. This is the only file my computer does this to. can someone help me with this problem

3 hours ago, Loverlabber232 said:

Anyone else having the same issue? When i download the Wickedwhims file, I either downloads and deletes itself or it fails and says it's a download error. I cleared my cookies, i have updated my computer and I have tried downloading it on other sites, but nothing works. This is the only file my computer does this to. can someone help me with this problem

Some antivirus do that, they detect the file as a false positive and delete it. Other users have had the same issue in the past.

If it happens again try dissabling your antivirus before downloading WW.

56 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

Some antivirus do that, they detect the file as a false positive and delete it. Other users have had the same issue in the past.

I sent them the file on wednesday via PM. :) 

5 hours ago, Vincenza said:

I can understand that very well ?

CN was the author of another mod called ATF which he no longer has anything to do with but it's been taken over by someone else and is still available....I do not recommend getting it as it's illegal in most countries and it makes KW look like base game woohoo :(

5 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Antivirus disabled and still got nothing, WickedWhims May 29 was acting like this to. Could it be a upload problem? All other files seem to be fine, but when i try downloading WW , it refuses to work.

24 minutes ago, Loverlabber232 said:

Antivirus disabled and still got nothing, WickedWhims May 29 was acting like this to. Could it be a upload problem? All other files seem to be fine, but when i try downloading WW , it refuses to work.

maybe there is now a mechanism which prevents the download if there are pirate copies of any kind on a computer. i would appreciate such a routine!