WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding how it works but the gender preference settings in the attraction menu seem odd to me. I set a sim up to where they liked men but didn't set women to liked or disliked. I figured this would mean they were into men but weren't against sleeping with women if other attraction aspects were there. However the game seems to take it as 100% for men 0% for women. I even got the relationship between the pair to full friendship and romance and they still rejected the proposition (also it kept claiming relationship was too low as one of the reasons for the rejection which might be a bug since again relationship at that point was maxed out). But back to the original point wouldn't it make more sense if selecting a gender as liked=preferred, disliked=not interested, and if a gender isn't liked or disliked then the sim is open to the idea but it's based off other general attraction? That seems a bit more logical to me unless I'm missing something about the idea this is going for. As it stands the dislike aspect seems redundant with the current set up since neutral is taken to already mean the same thing.

5 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Are you using RedAppleNet part time career mod? And if so what version? 1.1.2b or 1.1.2c? 

You are using the public version of WW, so you need version 1.1.2b. 

I am using RedAppleNet 1.1.2b I re-downloaded it this morning just to be sure it was the b version, but I'm still getting that last exception.

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, sakurarosu said:

how i have teen pregnancy? young adult likes teen and wants to have kids. is that possible? ty also for elders i would like one of them have a baby

yes but you have to turn teen sex on first. go to wicked whims settings/sex settings/sex interactions at the very top is the teen sex switch turn that on. after tat it is only a matter of chance. and you having turned on all the other pregnancy functions. 

So.... uh.... weird question, but Servos are infertile right? Because I keep getting the "Sim might now be pregnant" and I don't want to see the abomination that could come out of the union between my mad scientist and her loving robot. ?

1 hour ago, Kashked said:

So.... uh.... weird question, but Servos are infertile right? Because I keep getting the "Sim might now be pregnant" and I don't want to see the abomination that could come out of the union between my mad scientist and her loving robot. ?

apparently even robots can make children among themselves. i was also a little surprised.

i think the whole system with the robots is still a bit unthought through. there will be a lot of updates.

sex autonomy is disabled in my game. and i am not playing this family actively. so where the hell did this baby come from? ?

Zwischenablage01.png

6 hours ago, Vincenza said:

apparently even robots can make children among themselves. i was also a little surprised.

i think the whole system with the robots is still a bit unthought through. there will be a lot of updates.

sex autonomy is disabled in my game. and i am not playing this family actively. so where the hell did this baby come from? ?

Zwischenablage01.png

I think that's just MCCC being weird and random, rather than WW, to be honest.

1 hour ago, Doomdriven said:

Sorry if it's a bit offtopic but i've been wondering this for years. but.. why does no sex mod directly replace the "woohoo" interaction with its own? compatiblity? or stability?

If you disable vanilla Wohoo interactions WW does that. All reference to "Wohoo" is scrubbed from the game, and the interaction along with "Try for baby" is no longer availible.

31 minutes ago, Kashked said:

I think that's just MCCC being weird and random, rather than WW, to be honest.

My sim went to the gym recently. Did a Cheerful Greeting to the cute trainer. her first reaction was... try for baby.

Serves me right for turning on No Strings WooHoo and autonomous Try for Baby.

17 minutes ago, mmeeeesshh said:

Is there somewhere to download an older version of WW? The recent May 17th update is not working in my game at all, but previous versions did. 

If you go back a few pages someone uploaded an older version.

1 hour ago, mmeeeesshh said:

Is there somewhere to download an older version of WW? The recent May 17th update is not working in my game at all, but previous versions did. 

Is your game the latest version? 1-62-67-1020? works perfectly ok with mine....

2 hours ago, procian said:

Is your game the latest version? 1-62-67-1020? works perfectly ok with mine....

Yes, it’s the latest version. Several people on other Sims sites I visit have mentioned the same problem, so not sure why it’s just happening to a few. I uninstalled and reinstalled all my TS4 games and mods today trying to figure it out, and it definitely just seems to be an issue with WW. It is totally glitchy in the game and none of the interactions work. I guess I’ll just have to try and wait for the next update to play and hopefully won’t have the same problem with it. 

On 5/17/2020 at 5:02 PM, carnation77 said:

If you are referring to the snot-like effect for sensually tights sims, I personally wouldn't like that lol

Btw, you can also see drips of sweat but they kind of look like, you know, real sweat.:-P

The file is needed only for the patreon version. So, if you have the patreon version, you can find what you need here --> Unlock

If you have the public version, go into sex settings --> sex interactions settings --> teen sex switch and then go into relationships settings --> romane age restrictions switch and finally go into relationships settings --> cheats --> global incest switch (to create havoc in the whole world) or just buy the incest trait for the families you want to mess up.

thank you yeah it would be mmm I guess childish.  lol

Hi, I tried to search for this problem first but didn't manage to find any solution or similar problem. So I'll ask. Strange thing happens in my game  with underwear: I set for underwear for casual outfit just fine and it appears just fine, but if I change outfit the underwear shows as ww's default one, still the the cas shows that there should be the one that I chose. And since some of the underwear are made as accessories for more variety, is it intentional that accessories wont show up there or do I have some mode conflict? Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Pushok said:

Hi, I tried to search for this problem first but didn't manage to find any solution or similar problem. So I'll ask. Strange thing happens in my game  with underwear: I set for underwear for casual outfit just fine and it appears just fine, but if I change outfit the underwear shows as ww's default one, still the the cas shows that there should be the one that I chose. And since some of the underwear are made as accessories for more variety, is it intentional that accessories wont show up there or do I have some mode conflict? Thank you.

Are you choosing the underwear for each of their outfits? If your sim has more than one outfit per category you have to choose the underwear for each one of them.

37 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

Are you choosing the underwear for each of their outfits? If your sim has more than one outfit per category you have to choose the underwear for each one of them.

I am, and that is a problem. I have one outfit for category. So how it was. I had a problem with some sims that had some cc as horns and I was trying to by pass it for bathing suit. So along the way I had to switch from casual to formal and then used ww naturism to undress and that is when I noticed that underwear is a default ww one. So I checked it in ww clothing option and in that cas menu mannequin already had what I chose before for casual outfit. So I tried to reselect it again and it was still the defualt.

Ok, so I found out how stupid I was, must cos of all that trying to keep horns in bathing suit I missed the obvious :) Still it is a pity that accessories wont show up. 

On the positive side I did manage to bypass the horns issue for bathing suit.   I did manage to do that, but unfortunately the mccc resets every time you lunch a game. So I'll have to do that each time I will load the save.

7 hours ago, Khaine2000DK said:

Was wondering shouldn't having the exhibitionist trait not reduce or prevent agitation from having window peeping toms, I dunno why someone who enjoy being watched would get as agitated about it as someone who doesn't? Just my thoughts anyways.

yea the only way to prevent it seems to be being friends withe the peeper. i recently had a new girl move in and she constantly beats up poor Tina.

10 hours ago, mmeeeesshh said:

Yes, it’s the latest version. Several people on other Sims sites I visit have mentioned the same problem, so not sure why it’s just happening to a few. I uninstalled and reinstalled all my TS4 games and mods today trying to figure it out, and it definitely just seems to be an issue with WW. It is totally glitchy in the game and none of the interactions work. I guess I’ll just have to try and wait for the next update to play and hopefully won’t have the same problem with it. 

Could be other mods then....what you using?

14 hours ago, mmeeeesshh said:

If you are running other mods that are dependent on Wicked Whims, you need to wait for those creators to update BEFORE updating Wicked Whims.