WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

4 часа назад, FoxyFålcón сказал:

Привет,

Есть ли у кого-нибудь WW v155a?
Я удалил несколько сломанных модов/cc и случайно удалил WW, и очистил свой мусор, прежде чем заметил. ?‍♀️

Я знаю, что есть новый v155b, но это не работает с KW.

https://modsfire.com/0DRXE3zq58DNk8p

What ? Nobody cares about the most important thing in the world ? Boobs !

I don't like the boobs model included in the WW mod. I prefer the Cmar model.

But problem. It is impossible to desactivate the WW boobs.

Impossible to desactive it for one sim, impossible to desactive it for all the sims... Im-po-ssi-ble.

Any suggestion ?

?

Okay, enough of this.

Attraction system is flawed AF
Sims with matching attractiveness traits have 50% of chance to be attractive in the eyes of an active Sim. I even tried to make a Sim loving all the traits just to be sure.
Sims that are considered to have basic attractiveness needs to be around 90% romance and friendship meter in order to have sex.
There's no signs of bonus whatsoever for incest relationships. That trait cost 1000 lifepoints and it absolutely does not guaranteed your Sims will have sex with their family anymore.
Half the times, your Sim will be instead heavily attracted to randomized Sims with only one third of the matching traits.
No attraction based on personality archetype in sight yet.

Please, oh please someone tell me it's under rework. Now that sex situations are more based on attraction that they used to be, my gameplay turned into a nightmare of time-wasting date and seduction gameplay.

Where can I get 156.4?  I loaded the game and it said 155 is not compatible with Wicked Pets and not to even bother to ask for help.  That's fine and all but where can we download the compatible version if this is such a big issue? 

9 hours ago, BT523 said:

Impossible to desactive it for one sim, impossible to desactive it for all the sims... Im-po-ssi-ble.

Any suggestion ?

?

Cmar bodies are default replacements and, I don't know this for sure, but it looks like WW's are too. You can only have one default replacement, if you have more than one installed they will conflict and only one of them will show up.

If you want to use Cmar's you'll need a compatible version with WW's body parts system. Some people converted old unsuported body parts to the new system and uploaded them here, maybe someone has converted Cmar's too?

10 hours ago, ramirezi said:

Where can I get 156.4?  I loaded the game and it said 155 is not compatible with Wicked Pets and not to even bother to ask for help.  That's fine and all but where can we download the compatible version if this is such a big issue? 

WW is a standalone mod. Wicked Pets is not --> Wicked Pets depends on WW.

When WW is updated, Wicked Pets needs to be updated too and not the other way around. 

So, you better keep using the previous version of WW or remove Wicked Pets, until Wicked Pets is updated to work with the current version of WW.

Moreover, the current public version of WW is 155b. No idea what the current patreon version is, but I think (don't quote me on that though) that Wicked Pets does not work with the patreon version of WW.

Edit: the current version is now 155c.

11 hours ago, BT523 said:

Any suggestion ?

?

1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

Cmar bodies are default replacements and, I don't know this for sure, but it looks like WW's are too. You can only have one default replacement, if you have more than one installed they will conflict and only one of them will show up.

If you want to use Cmar's you'll need a compatible version with WW's body parts system. Some people converted old unsuported body parts to the new system and uploaded them here, maybe someone has converted Cmar's too?

WW has both default and non-default versions of its body, the first is for showing in CAS and the second is for body selector.

Since Cmar's body is default replacement, it can completely change WW default body in both that places. Personally for me it's very comfortable so I don't need it to be converted to non-default for use with body selector.

All you need is to organize your mods in the way where Cmar's body loads before WW mod (for me it's enough to just keep Cmar's body in the main Mods folder while WW has its own folder) and set body selector to "Native" (i.e. default replacement).

Great job as always Scorpio. I wanted to ask, for active households do they just autonomously have sex sometimes without the dialog asking if they want to have sex together? My spouses just suddenly have sex without the menu/notification popping up if I want to have sex or not.

I only ask because one of them as crab lice and currently we don't have enough money to remove it, so I rather not have my other Sim contract it....

4 minutes ago, naruto56 said:

Great job as always Scorpio. I wanted to ask, for active households do they just autonomously have sex sometimes without the dialog asking if they want to have sex together? My spouses just suddenly have sex without the menu/notification popping up if I want to have sex or not.

I only ask because one of them as crab lice and currently we don't have enough money to remove it, so I rather not have my other Sim contract it....

If you have all the WW sex dialogues disabled like I do then all sims will just 'do it' without asking first.

Just disable the WW Autonomous Sex Switch until you can get them healed, (I have the crab lice feature disabled BTW).

13 hours ago, ramirezi said:

It's a Wicked Pets problem. It's up to that mod to keep up, not WW.

And yeah. Stop asking about KW and Wicked Pets in here. You're in the wrong thread.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

If you have all the WW sex dialogues disabled like I do then all sims will just 'do it' without asking first.

Just disable the WW Autonomous Sex Switch until you can get them healed, (I have the crab lice feature disabled BTW).

looking back I feel I should've done that but I am doing an "IRL" legacy challenge and crabs is a thing and I feel bad disabling something BECAUSE it occurred hehe

Hello! I have seen on WW social networks the "modes" Simshub, Strip Club, ...

https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/

I would like to join Paetron to support the project and thank the work. But I have a question. I hope you can recommend me those who are already using these modes. Do I download them and incorporate them into my game or rather wait until they are more "developed"?

Thanks for your opinions Happy day!

13 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

11 hours ago, wild_guy said:

WW has both default and non-default versions of its body, the first is for showing in CAS and the second is for body selector.

Since Cmar's body is default replacement, it can completely change WW default body in both that places. Personally for me it's very comfortable so I don't need it to be converted to non-default for use with body selector.

All you need is to organize your mods in the way where Cmar's body loads before WW mod (for me it's enough to just keep Cmar's body in the main Mods folder while WW has its own folder) and set body selector to "Native" (i.e. default replacement).

On 5/13/2020 at 1:34 PM, ADM Ntek said:

there is a option in the wicked menu of your sims to change the body you want to use.

I'm blind. Or an idiot. I thought the body selector system was defect in my game but I see now it works. Correctly. So I have the choice : WW boobs or Cmar boobs.

Anyway ADM Ntek, Vampiressa, Wild_Guy, thanks a lot for your help. ?

> Vampiressa,

Yes, that's a bit a problem. I think the WW mod is too restrictive. An example. I like an old version of the Noir and Dark cock (not the new one). It looks a lot better than the WW cock but is no more 100% compatible with the WW mod. Animations are often not well aligned. Anyway if I prefer that cock, I should be able to indicate my choice to the WW mod, no ? But that's not the case. That Noir and Dark cock is considered too old / no more compatible, is simply ignored.

> Wild_Guy,

Are the mods loaded by the game in an alphabetical order ? Or the only order is by depth of the files / folders ?

2 hours ago, imback6 said:

At 155c, the tampon is not used even when the use button is pressed...........

I want you to correct this problem.............

Same! Mine didn’t even use them in the 155b release either. It’s annoying

Hello! I love your work, I just have an issue with buying a club. there's no such an option in my sims phone. ps. my gam is on 1.60 and ww version is the latest version (155c).

could you maybe tell me what I could have done wrong? Thank you very much in a dvance.

1 hour ago, ranperin said:

Hello! I love your work, I just have an issue with buying a club. there's no such an option in my sims phone. ps. my gam is on 1.60 and ww version is the latest version (155c).

could you maybe tell me what I could have done wrong? Thank you very much in a dvance.

Club is still Patreon feature I believe.

1 hour ago, ranperin said:

The Strip Club feature is for the Patreon WW version only and not included with the LL Public Version yet.